Welcome, Grace! (One can only assume it's Grace? ) Glad you could join us Msian musers

I believe the tickets are only on sale on the 16th. Try checking again tmrw There's also a 10% discount if you purchase the tix between 16th - 30th Nov.

Yes, I'm Grace, thanks so much!

I was sadly too excited for the event itself, I forgot yesterday was Sunday, only today that is Monday. :p

I checked the sistic site, and apparently I need to have a credit card. Which, I DON'T HAVE. Can anyone help me? I'm sincerely wanting to go to this thing ever since I fell in love with Muse >_<

Or, does anyone know which debit card deal will approve before 30th of November then I can buy :p

YAY FOR MK ULTRA, I CAN DIE A HAPPY GIRL.

miele - well i don't know if i should go on about a full length story cuz you guys are gonna see them in a few months' and i don't wanna spoil em too much :p but tbh reviews are all over the forum/twitter anyways

but my personal opinion if anyone wants to read! - the intro was superduperuberly amazing!!! we managed to get 6th row in left side ie in front of matt, but crowd's crazyyyy, and in the end i got pushed back to somewhere about...15th row centre :( they're soooo much larger than i am :| i guess m'sian/sg crowd would be better la, at least everyone's kinda comparable! but i managed to get back front again after crossing 3 mosh pits of death lol

i think it was a pretty good mix of old songs + new songs, could have more old songs though, hence making it longer. ours lasted for around..1.5 hours or so. everyone went crazy when MK Ultra came out! it was like this intro bit and then people were like "omgomgomg dont tell me it's this! oh yeah i think it's this...this could be it!" cuz they didn't play MK Ultra in every gig - we were the 2nd to get it (after Birmingham!)

then the awesomeness continued until matt started talking. he was like "i'm gonna play something from our 1st album. anyone of you guys have our 1st album?" (everyone went crazy!) and he said "let's play Cave". all hell broke looose! yay to us for being the first to have both MK Ultra AND Cave so far! :D:D:D:D anyway Cave was great..piano jazzy version! managed to record a full vid of it (and MK Ultra too!) - with loads of jumping lol

imo the best that night were uprising, unnatural selection, mk ultra and SS! exo was beautiful :'(

ended of with KoC and I dropped one side of my contacts during the last 5 seconds and it broke (of course, everyone was jumping!) souvenir from the gig! :p

despite all the bad luck of breaking my lens, was pouring that day, got stepped on too many times etc (it was Friday the 13th lol), Muse turned it all around :happy:

now..bring on Wembley 2010!

and some of the clearest individual shots from Friday - i don't have a kickass camera with anti-shake function so i didn't manage to get good photos! also... i couldn't be bothered sometimes, just wanted to enjoy my 1st muse gig :p

CIMG3079.thumb.jpg.342ee5ab43e61ab5fec2260cbb2aa59d.jpg

CIMG3011.thumb.jpg.43824048980d4e9aa42ee9eb4cfdda41.jpg

CIMG3069.thumb.jpg.1daaffbd8da29e09adf3d4d258199ea5.jpg

Or, does anyone know which debit card deal will approve before 30th of November then I can buy :p

hey there grace :) my dad actually has thing debit card thing from ambank. basically u just buy the card, isi some borang, bring it to any ambank & u can use d card! no need to wait for it to be processed etc. well u do need to deposit some cash coz it is a debit card but yeah its so much safer compared to credit cards & its really easy & fast.

Hey Mad! Glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your first Muse gig! :D Did you leave the place with a feeling of wanting more? So jealous that you got to hear Caaaaaaaaaaaaaave! Hope our setlist'll be as good :p

So happy for you Tee!! Meeting Franz must've been surreal. Post the pics soon!

Best. Night. Ever. Seriously, I don't even think Muse will be able to one-up it when/if I see them, as much as I love them. I guess it's just because I've been looking forward to seeing Franz for so long. :(

My pictures are here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=38094&id=1017791270&l=dbe51d13b5

grrrr...lucky!:mad: (:p:LOL: )

Tee...I've written this in another thread...you MUST see Muse!

hey there grace :) my dad actually has thing debit card thing from ambank. basically u just buy the card, isi some borang, bring it to any ambank & u can use d card! no need to wait for it to be processed etc. well u do need to deposit some cash coz it is a debit card but yeah its so much safer compared to credit cards & its really easy & fast.

Thank you so much for the information, but I checked out maybank and they have a debit card thing too XD Not sure if they can do online transaction but I shall ask. If not just follow ambank XD (But actually I want to try out public bank first, but the card is so UGHHHHHLLEE.)

madraulix: Hi there! Glad to see your fabulous pictures, hope to see you there too :D

GraySea, you can also buy the tickets in cash at a sistic counter in KL Sentral. but i forgot the name of the travel agent.. Holiday tours and travel? google it la ya..

Tee!!!! You got to meet Franz.. i would spazz for like a whole month if i were you. oh my, so lucky! you look so cute.

oh geeeeezz. why do i feel so hyped up by just reading yr post, madraulix?

Liz, i need company for The Killers. may i join you?

Heya Liz! 3 days, from the 2nd - 4th february? Wanna join me there? Havent booked lodgings yet though.

C'mon guys, who else coming??? Faz, Liz, Aida apa cerita?

Ah, so that's Tues - Thurs, yeah? Would love to join you there hun, I believe it'll be an excellent night out for all us Musers!! Hot damn though, why does it have to be on week 6-7 of my semester, which is the worst possible time (apart from pre-finals week).

The same goes to my Killers dilemma, but that's on a Sunday at least, and the chances of my mid terms falling on a Monday is less likely than Muse's concert date. I have Andrew Bird on the 26th though and if I'm already there for the Killers on the 24th, why not just extend it two more days, yeah? But what if my paper falls on that Wednesday, night of Andrew Bird? Aarrghh.

I've already pre-booked my bus tickets (taking two drips down to sg, one in late Jan and another early Feb - doubt I could skip classes for 10 days) which will only materialise 6 weeks from departure date. Up til then, I can still change my mind. I should be worrying about more strenuous, serious matters that will be happening in December, but all day long, my mind is only swimming in this Singapore dilemma :(

hey which hotel did u book? like seriously ive nvr been to singapore & im not gonna miss another muse concert but really trying to keep d budget low. the tix are expensive enuff. please please share ur knowledge

The best bet for saving cash in singapore is to bunk over at a friend/relative's place. That would save you a LOT for acommodation. I've never attended any concerts at the Singapore Indoor Stadium, but I believe it's located pretty far off from the main town of sg (Orchard Road.. the Esplanade... etc) I remember staying at this Bugis St. place though, and it costs only about $35 per night, your own room but a communal toilet. I've never tried any of the Frangrance places, I believe Nut/Miele/Aida could talk a little more on that, but I've heard great stories that it's the most affordable accommodation you can get. Perhaps this time round, if my cousin refuses to take me in (lol actually I feel awful for always crashing at her place...) I'll head up there.

As for heading down to singapore and transportation itself, you'll have to see which is your preference. You basically have four options, depending on how much of a fussy traveller you are ;)

Option 1 - By train. You leave from KL Sentral at night (about 8pm I think?) and you reach Singapore the following morning at about 8am. It's a long 12 hour ride, which, I believe costs about RM70 for a return standard single seat tix (please double check this, there are also bunk beds available which will cost a little more) Usually the cheapest option if you don't mind the long long hours cramped up in a train. Ideal for non-claustrophobias with an eye for adventure (i've heard stories of people meeting their soul mates in train rides! :p )

Option 2 - By bus. You have two routes for this. Either a direct one to singapore, or another one to johor and from johor you take another special bus down to singapore (please consult Aida for this ;) )

I would personally recommend a direct bus ride to singapore any time, because I find I enjoy the long comfy bus rides listening to music but then again, everyone has their own preferences. Choosing which bus to take is another headache itself but I wouldn't recommend Transnasional buses. No doubt they're relatively cheaper (Last I checked, I think it's about RM85+ for a return tix?), I believe if it's only gonna take another RM20 to upgrade to a more comfortable ride, it's a lot more worth it. Plus, transnasional drivers are sometimes a little scary - but I believe this is really your luck. Aeroline is super comfy and they serve you subway sandwich, which I love, if you take the morning buses. The price is a little steep however, with RM90 per journey (includes 1 meal) which totals up to RM180 for a return ride. It's usually fuss free though and there's a comfortable lounge/lobby of sorts in the lower deck which you could use should you choose not to sit for 5 straight hours on a normal seat. My personal fav bus is First Coach which is RM115 for a proper return ticket. First Coach offers a smooth ride, and has a personal tv in front of you (very much like aeroplanes) where you can enjoy multiple movies if you bring your own ear phones.

Option 3 - By air. This one takes a little more commitment. Coz you'll have to book months/weeks in advance. It's crazy how the prices to fly to singapore has dropped tremendously though. At one point, it only cost RM25 to fly to singapore (tax included!). If you book your tickets now, I believe it's RM95 for a return tix (tax included). It is absolutely worth it and you'll reach singapore in less than an hour's time! You could even travel in the morning of the concert day itself and save one day's worth of accommodation. There are downsides of it too, of course. You'll have to take into consideration the amount of time you'll have to check in early for the flight and make sure you have someone driving you to KLIA/LCCT. At Changi, it's super convenient as the MRT is right at it's doorstep so you don't really have to worry about getting around upon arrival. Basically, you don't have to worry about transportation in singapore because their public transport there is just bloody efficient ;)

Option 4 - By car. Gather round 3 of your closest friends, dump all your luggage in the car boot and you're off and ready for an exciting and memorable roadtrip down south ;)

Hope that helps. If it doesn't, just remember that Google is a very powerful tool.:D

I checked the sistic site, and apparently I need to have a credit card. Which, I DON'T HAVE. Can anyone help me? I'm sincerely wanting to go to this thing ever since I fell in love with Muse >_<

You can ask your parents/sister/brother/cousin or any of your friends with a credit card to get the tickes for you. Since this is done through SISTIC, a singaporean agency, all tickets must be picked up before heading to the concert (I think?). There are a few SISTIC outlets located strategically around KL (one, I believe, is in KL sentral), as long as you have a permission letter of sorts from the original card holder, you can then pick up your tickets there ;]

Liz, i need company for The Killers. may i join you?

For sure! We've got to catch up with all these merry-go-round rumours surrounding F1 anyway :] Which tickets do you plan to get btw? I would honestly love to stand and cheer at the concert, with a GOOD view of Mr Brandon Flowers. However, my sister is very very broke and she's only planning to get the $88 ones - or not attend the gig at all. Sigh. We haven't come up with a decision yet. There are 5 days or so left til the tickets are open though, so I'll let you know by Sunday if I'm really confirmed yeah?

I don't want to ever see any other non Franz gig again. Oh god, what's come over me? D:

Not even an Ash gig with Athlete opening for them?! :LOL:

I'm going to spazz for the rest of my life. I look like a crazed fangirl.

Aww, you look so genuinely happy in the pictures with Franz. I can honestly say I know how giddy and all you feel. Or your state of disbelief that it has actually happened! It's like nothing else in the world could dampen your spirits at the moment (unless it involves not going to another Franz concert lol) because you have this memory that could easily lift your feelings up again. Hehe. Treasure it, I say ;)

miele - well i don't know if i should go on about a full length story cuz you guys are gonna see them in a few months' and i don't wanna spoil em too much :p but tbh reviews are all over the forum/twitter anyways

- the intro was superduperuberly amazing!!! we managed to get 6th row in left side ie in front of matt, but crowd's crazyyyy, and in the end i got pushed back to somewhere about...15th row centre :( they're soooo much larger than i am :| i guess m'sian/sg crowd would be better la, at least everyone's kinda comparable! but i managed to get back front again after crossing 3 mosh pits of death lol

i think it was a pretty good mix of old songs + new songs, could have more old songs though, hence making it longer. ours lasted for around..1.5 hours or so. everyone went crazy when MK Ultra came out! it was like this intro bit and then people were like "omgomgomg dont tell me it's this! oh yeah i think it's this...this could be it!" cuz they didn't play MK Ultra in every gig - we were the 2nd to get it (after Birmingham!)

then the awesomeness continued until matt started talking. he was like "i'm gonna play something from our 1st album. anyone of you guys have our 1st album?" (everyone went crazy!) and he said "let's play Cave". all hell broke looose! yay to us for being the first to have both MK Ultra AND Cave so far! :D:D:D:D anyway Cave was great..piano jazzy version! managed to record a full vid of it (and MK Ultra too!) - with loads of jumping lol

imo the best that night were uprising, unnatural selection, mk ultra and SS! exo was beautiful :'(

ended of with KoC and I dropped one side of my contacts during the last 5 seconds and it broke (of course, everyone was jumping!) souvenir from the gig! :p

despite all the bad luck of breaking my lens, was pouring that day, got stepped on too many times etc (it was Friday the 13th lol), Muse turned it all around :happy:

and some of the clearest individual shots from Friday - i don't have a kickass camera with anti-shake function so i didn't manage to get good photos! also... i couldn't be bothered sometimes, just wanted to enjoy my 1st muse gig :p

OMG. MK Ultra & Cave!! Thanks for writing that up. Are you confirmed for Wembley 2010? It's in early September right? I mayyyyyyyyyyyyy just be able to bump into you there, should things go well ;) I'm looking at the member's unique code right now and my fingers are just trembling as to whether I should just go for that pre-sale or not. For starters, I'm not even sure if I'll be in UK then! Sigh.

guilt-stricken (i believe ur name is liz?) THANK YOU! i was planning on taking the aeroline bus because i live in TTDI n i can jz walk to ou to take d bus there. says on its website return tix are rm120 which is not bad at all. its d lodging that im most worried abt. plus food etc, but i suppose if i can get a decent hotel then i can definitely survive on maggi lols :p still havent bought the concert tix tho. rm400.. is it too much? sigh i dont know :(

but yeah, thnx so much. ure like the first nice person to me on this board :$

guilt-stricken (i believe ur name is liz?) THANK YOU! i was planning on taking the aeroline bus because i live in TTDI n i can jz walk to ou to take d bus there. says on its website return tix are rm120 which is not bad at all. its d lodging that im most worried abt. plus food etc, but i suppose if i can get a decent hotel then i can definitely survive on maggi lols :p still havent bought the concert tix tho. rm400.. is it too much? sigh i dont know :(

but yeah, thnx so much. ure like the first nice person to me on this board :$

Yes, it's Liz. What's yours? :)

Ah, yes it would be a lot more convenient for you if you took Aeroline then. How long do you plan to stay in sg? I suggest you travel on the 3rd itself to save on accommodation. An 8am bus leaving KL would reach sg by 2pm I think, which would give you just enough time to check in and start queueing up! (though I've heard rumours that in the previous SG Muse gig, people were already queueing up at 6am). Then again, this is a "festival" of sorts... I guess the gates would open slightly earlier.

For Muse, I honestly think any amount you spend relating to them would be worth it :happy: If you're a little reluctant to get the Pen A tix though, I suppose the numbered seated seats will not be too bad of an idea too, considering how you *might* be arriving late (should you only leave KL on the 3rd). That way, you don't have to show up early but still get a promised good view of Muse. You're bound to stand up anyway once Muse kicks in, perhaps just an entirely different experience if you're not in the Pen A category. You could save the moshing pit experience for Malaysia perhaps, IF they choose to stage a gig here in KL as well. Sigh. I honestly hope they will!

Aww, I think you just caught me in the right mood :happy:. I tend to babble on about Singapore if anyone asks... Recenly a classmate of mine asked if I was a tour guide there or something :LOL:

Not even an Ash gig with Athlete opening for them?! :LOL:

Aww, you look so genuinely happy in the pictures with Franz. I can honestly say I know how giddy and all you feel. Or your state of disbelief that it has actually happened! It's like nothing else in the world could dampen your spirits at the moment (unless it involves not going to another Franz concert lol) because you have this memory that could easily lift your feelings up again. Hehe. Treasure it, I say ;)

I don't think so. :LOL: Muse, Radiohead and Franz have all been tied for me as my favourite band, but I think Franz are going back to being my favourite again. :p But I dunno if that's a good thing right now. :unsure: Haha.

I was. :supersad: And I probably won't go to another Franz concert for a while...but I don't have to worry about that for the next few months or so. :LOL: And I will. ;)

Hello!

A quickie one…I don’t know whether I can take at least 2 days leave for Muse…like Liz, I do hope they’ll come to Malaysia. So I haven’t decided am going to Muse or not. It’s odd isn’t it, having a festival (BNO) on a Wednesday.

But for Killers, I may be able to go cause it’s on a Sunday, just need a 1 day leave. I may just buy the cheapest tix (SGD88) though..

I haven’t decided how to go.. another option though is fireflyz via Subang …costs RM165 return.

Taking a bus to JB, then change bus to SG is a very tiring process indeed! The queue is verryyy long! The Aeroline is a good option for you Lya!

Accomodation – Fragrance hostel it’ll be!

Lol Liz! I was about to say you are you a travel writer or something? Maybe you should ;-)

Hey Noor! Good to see you again! :D

Will your mom allow you to watch them? Muse will be playing a full set, so it's pretty worth it :).

:D AWESOME! I told her about it, she's fine with it! I think I have demonstrated my crrrazzze for the band enough to convince her that I really love Muse!

Why do they have to come in February, in the middle of the week..why not in December or when there's a holiday..that would make it easier for students and those working. Yes no.

Hello there, I'm a first-timer around here! Glad to join the forum and found a Malaysian thread xD

Welcome!

but my personal opinion if anyone wants to read! - the intro was superduperuberly amazing!!! we managed to get 6th row in left side ie in front of matt, but crowd's crazyyyy, and in the end i got pushed back to somewhere about...15th row centre :( they're soooo much larger than i am :| i guess m'sian/sg crowd would be better la, at least everyone's kinda comparable! but i managed to get back front again after crossing 3 mosh pits of death lol

You are SOO lucky! Glad you had fun! Good thing your lens dropped at the end of the show. :D

@Tee, its wonderful that you got to meet all of them!

OMG. MK Ultra & Cave!! Thanks for writing that up. Are you confirmed for Wembley 2010? It's in early September right? I mayyyyyyyyyyyyy just be able to bump into you there, should things go well ;) I'm looking at the member's unique code right now and my fingers are just trembling as to whether I should just go for that pre-sale or not. For starters, I'm not even sure if I'll be in UK then! Sigh.

I just bought the tix for Wembley '10! Thing is...I'm not sure if I'm going, it really depends on what happens next Summer :( But I decided to buy it anyway cuz I guess I could always sell it off! Well let me know if you are going!

@Nut: I think everyone wanted more! :D hence we felt that the setlist was short - to be honest, much shorter than HAARP :|

@nonoor: Yeah luckily it didn't drop off at the start or it would have been a btch!

@madraulix oh my god, mk ultra and cave :'( i'm so jealous!! I can imagine everyone's anticipation when the awesomeness that is the mk ultra riff comes on! I bet everyone was so pumped and the crowd went wild! :happy:

@tee, omg you got to meet franz! you're so lucky! How did you even get backstage anyway? and how did you manage to squeeze to the front! lol I must learn your tricks :ninja:

ARGH i'm so angry at the singapore exchange rate now. whyyy so expensiiiive whyyyyyyyyy T_TI really want to go, I really do, and i'm quite willing to fork out RM300 for the $128 or $98 tickets but my friend isnt willing to do so!! There's no way I can go to singapore alone sigh :( I dunno what to do la. I really honestly doubt they'll come to malaysia (same for The killers too :'() and I really dont want to miss this chance to see them live again! seating, standing, i dont care, i want to go!

And whats up with this Fragrance hotel place? haha. I googled em out of curiosity, they have soooo many branches around singapore! i dont even know where to start looking! aha.

Okay so who is CONFIRM going for Muse @ Singapore so far? Miele only?

Edited by mynameisdebbie

D@Tee, its wonderful that you got to meet all of them!

:happy: Thanks.

@tee, omg you got to meet franz! you're so lucky! How did you even get backstage anyway? and how did you manage to squeeze to the front! lol I must learn your tricks :ninja:

If you're planning on doing it at Singapore, I assure you my way of getting backstage will not work for you. :p If you're planning on doing it in Malaysia, it'll only work if there are security who will stop you if you ask them if you can do something that you shouldn't, but when you go ahead with it, they really don't care. On the map of the venue it showed their backstage area. :stunned: So before the gig I went around there for three hours, but thought all the backstage tents were recovery tents and that the F&B area was their area. :$ I was really disappointed when I couldn't find them after searching and Alex kept Tweeting and I could see it on my phone, but then after the gig I wandered around and miraculously wandered into their tent. I found it on my own accounts, but I'm pretty sure I could have asked somebody and they wouldn't have stopped me. The security didn't even notice me :rolleyes: and Franz didn't care. Which was good. :LOL: And I squeezed to the front by getting there two hours before their set was about to start, so it was at the end of a terrible Indo band's set when I got to the stage, and there was hardly anybody there! The people that were there weren't in a tight formation either, so I just kind of slipped my way through and when I got to the second row I tapped the person in front of me on the shoulder and asked if they could scoot over a bit haha. But was I was planning to do because I thought that there would be a ridiculous amount of people was that I would crowdsurf to about fifth row, from there I would push myself forward, and tap somebody in front row on the shoulder....:p

hey liz! i'm lya :)

ARGH i'm so angry at the singapore exchange rate now. whyyy so expensiiiive whyyyyyyyyy T_TI really want to go, I really do, and i'm quite willing to fork out RM300 for the $128 or $98 tickets but my friend isnt willing to do so!! There's no way I can go to singapore alone sigh :( I dunno what to do la. I really honestly doubt they'll come to malaysia (same for The killers too :'() and I really dont want to miss this chance to see them live again! seating, standing, i dont care, i want to go!

hey there debbie! i know right? i'm like praying day in & day out for the exchange rate to go back to 2.0 like back in those days :LOL: i wish... but yeah i kinda just realized last night ive been fretting so much abt the pen A ticket which obviously is outta my budget. so y not get the cheaper ones & still get to see muse right? i mean, even if i do get to the front-est of the stage, it's not like i get to proprose to matt :p

ohh i was actually gonna ask u if u'd feel awkward going w me? coz i really wanna go too & i duwanna go alone either. i suppose if i start planning w someone then i cn bring down d budget a bit. esp budget for the hotel room. plus now air asia is having this promo thing where return tix to spore is only rm95 if u book b4 d end of the month. so yeah.. jz trying my luck here :p

It’s odd isn’t it, having a festival (BNO) on a Wednesday.

But for Killers, I may be able to go cause it’s on a Sunday, just need a 1 day leave. I may just buy the cheapest tix (SGD88) though..

Yes, it's really quite inconvenient on a Wed. What to do though, rockstars don't have a 9am-6pm job the next day... Unless Muse has a press conference or something haha.

Aww, that's great :) You're headed for The Killers!

I just bought the tix for Wembley '10! Thing is...I'm not sure if I'm going, it really depends on what happens next Summer.But I decided to buy it anyway cuz I guess I could always sell it off! Well let me know if you are going!

Well, I didn't get the tickets. I suppose even if I do, it'd be too much of a hassle to travel south to London for the gig. As fun as that might be, I'm pretty sure I'll be botched up with classes (I think I'll have summer semester, not too sure j yet) Do you go together with a few other friends who enjoy Muse too? :)

If you're planning on doing it at Singapore, I assure you my way of getting backstage will not work for you. If you're planning on doing it in Malaysia, it'll only work if there are security who will stop you if you ask them if you can do something that you shouldn't, but when you go ahead with it, they really don't care. On the map of the venue it showed their backstage area. So before the gig I went around there for three hours, but thought all the backstage tents were recovery tents and that the F&B area was their area. I was really disappointed when I couldn't find them after searching and Alex kept Tweeting and I could see it on my phone, but then after the gig I wandered around and miraculously wandered into their tent. I found it on my own accounts, but I'm pretty sure I could have asked somebody and they wouldn't have stopped me. The security didn't even notice me :rolleyes: and Franz didn't care. Which was good. And I squeezed to the front by getting there two hours before their set was about to start, so it was at the end of a terrible Indo band's set when I got to the stage, and there was hardly anybody there! The people that were there weren't in a tight formation either, so I just kind of slipped my way through and when I got to the second row I tapped the person in front of me on the shoulder and asked if they could scoot over a bit haha. But was I was planning to do because I thought that there would be a ridiculous amount of people was that I would crowdsurf to about fifth row, from there I would push myself forward, and tap somebody in front row on the shoulder....

Another one of Twitter perks, eh? ;) On the contrary, I thought the security in Singapore (at least, for the Ash one) was a lot more lenient as compared to Malaysia. I always feel bad squeezing through to the front row... probably because I hate the people who actually tap me in the shoulder to ask me to scoot (well, if they're alone I suppose that's tolerable but if they're bringing like 10 other people to the front, I get really annoyed.) :p

ohh i was actually gonna ask u if u'd feel awkward going w me? coz i really wanna go too & i duwanna go alone either. i suppose if i start planning w someone then i cn bring down d budget a bit. esp budget for the hotel room. plus now air asia is having this promo thing where return tix to spore is only rm95 if u book b4 d end of the month. so yeah.. jz trying my luck here :p

Sounds like a good fun Muser trip already ;)

To be honest, I only went on Twitter when I couldn't find them and was hoping it would somehow lead the way to their area. :LOL: But it just aggravated me even more. :rolleyes: Singapore security is okay, they can be rather annoying at times though...Jakarta security are my new favourite. :awesome:

I would line up as soon as it starts, but I wanted to see Peter Hook and not crappy local bands, and I also wanted to wander around and search for the band, so...:LOL: The people I were standing next to were really nice though! Or maybe they were just amused at a crazy young fangirl who flew in just to see them. :$