@Tee I agree with you about the Singaporean gig-ers being very, very, very, very, very tame. But when it comes to them Musers, they're freakin' animals! And I owe it to the Fort Canning slope for making it worse. :p But the Indoor Satdium should be effing ace and Muse willsurely top Coldplay's show. I'm so confident of that.

Who knows what kind of a giant you might turn into when you start swimming hahaha. :D

Just curious, where do you go for your dental appointments?

@Liz Here's hoping that Muse WILL perform at KL so that I can try the nasi lemak ayam:). You're invited of course :D

YYY is a definite yes for me! I've been an official fan of Karen O, no, them, since I heard Y Control on a design CD apparently. The vid is so awesome. Maps is going to be so beautiful. And I hope they play ART STAR! du du du du du dudu dudu...

@Deb Nice pics of yourself! Lookin' all rockstar-ish. Hope you will put aside your fears of the myth of the Singaporean free standing crowd and rock out with us!

Yeah i'm pretty sure the 'rowdy crowd' at the Muse gig @ Fort Canning had something to do with their deadly hill. Maybe thats why it got so overcrowded and stuffy. I'm really really tempted to stand now haha! Any info on the ticket prices yet? :) SO PSYCHED FOR MUSE LA OMGG!! When I got a text from my friend today about Muse being confirmed, oh man I tried so hard to hold in my screams at work :LOL: i just felt like I HAD to tell someone! But i doubt anyone at my work knows/cares about Muse ha :(

If we were to all go in a group, I think that shouldn't be too bad. Then again, there were stories about that boy of 8 who broke his ribs during the Muse sg gig :o For all the gigs at Singapore that I've went to though, they were ironically the most polite crowd lol an awesome lot. Perhaps a lot has to do with the venue at Fort Canning Park which was downhill. Well, since this is at the Singapore Indoor Stadium, it should be relatively better (and flatter).

Aiyo how adorable, that's an awesome costume! If Matt could see you there he'd be very proud lol. Ben Barnes too, for that navy blue pair of chucks ;) I love that V neck guitar shirt (mainly cause that guitar looks a hell lot like the one I have haha)

The OTH thing was a bit too much trouble, so in the end... I guess to put it down to words (you asked lol), I was a cross between a French stereotype (hence the beret), a chef (also the beret), a Rennaissance painter, a political movement and an idiot who wore a skirt to a concert. Boy, doesn't that scare you already? Haha. I decided to go French because of this article (actually it doesn't make sense) and also because my sister has a beret bought from France that she hardly uses so it was convenient to use it (ah, now it does). However, it started raining the moment I walked past the gates so I took off the beret, and in the end I just looked like someone who just came back from 9 hours of class (which was the case really haha)

I can't wait to upload the audio actually (although i didn't filter the screams). Connection's way too slow at the moment though sigh.

I was grinning silly when the first keyboardish parts of The Last Song came on. I tried so hard to contain my excitement and Tyson kept on teasing us yeah? I love how he amended the lyrics at the beginning and sang, ".... when I sing this song for you ... and just for Malaysia!!" (instead of "and only you") I fell apart literally haha. I forced myself to muffle down my singing throughout the set because of my attempt to bootleg, but then when TLS came on, aiiiihhh cannot tahan dy (or perhaps I forgot) and you can listen to my crappy tuneless voice singing in the recordings. :facepalm:

and during that strings/guitar combo interlude leading to the climax... :awesome: I looked at my friend, she looked back and we just ... fell silent in awe.

Erm, well sometimes they play like creepy eerie tunes right? I assumed that's in a key lower than usual, before launching into the proper song. If you listen closely though, sometimes when they launch into the proper song, the first note does not match with Tyson's vocals. Perhaps it was just me being tone deaf after escaping a crowd of screaming tweens.

Glad to hear about the non-rowdiness or boring-ness that is the Singaporean crowd haha. I actually thought they were .. you know, stuck to their stereotype and 'kiasu' about getting in front, hence rowdy? heh. I'm seriously considering getting standing tickets now teehee :D then maybe i'll sit WHEN they come to Malaysia!

Ohhhh you noticed the chucks! :awesome: hahaha sweet :D I'm really tempted to show that to Muse but I have no idea how? :( Maybe I should wear the same outfit for Muse hahaaa..

Wow that article about AAR said that Mona Lisa is about politics? I had no idea! haha I always thought it was just a sweet love song that magnifies Nick Wheeler's hotness when he's playing the acoustic live <3 seriously. That song made me fall inlove with Nick! haha.

I didnt really notice the halloweeny background music tbh! Thats why I need the help of your bootlegs haha :D Aww man I was hardly paying any attention to what Tyson was saying, though tbh i thought his vocals were a bit soft. His mic was too soft i think. Could hardly hear him! But then again I was so 'on a music high' when TLS was being played so that could've been another reason why i wasnt paying attention to what he was singing :LOL: But I remember he mentioned "Kuala Lumpur" in one of his songs, I dont remember which though :(

Yay, it was confirmed this morning!

Good, I want to see what the Muse crowd is like. At gigs in Singapore I'm usually going --->:sleepy:. :p Muse will definitely outdo Coldplay. ;) Not a chance that they won't. :chuckle:

Was it?:eek: Take me with you Tee!!!!!!!

My friends want to go to HK on the first week of Feb...gahhh..setting priorities is hard,lol:(

And lol at ur CP comment!:p

The Andrew Bird tix are up for sale, and apparently student price is only S$25! Does this apply to all students across the world, or only students from Singapore? :(

LAMC uploaded HQ vids from the Muse 07 sg gig. Does anyone have a link to that apart from viewing it on facebook...? Feb 3rd is a weekday. I really hope I won't have papers to submit during that week.

@Liz Here's hoping that Muse WILL perform at KL so that I can try the nasi lemak ayam. You're invited of course

YYY is a definite yes for me! I've been an official fan of Karen O, no, them, since I heard Y Control on a design CD apparently. The vid is so awesome. Maps is going to be so beautiful. And I hope they play ART STAR! du du du du du dudu dudu...

Hehe, there should be like a mini board musers meetup there after the gig. We'll end up talking the whole night about Muse! :LOL: Then again, this isn't even happening in the first place :-/

Yeah i'm pretty sure the 'rowdy crowd' at the Muse gig @ Fort Canning had something to do with their deadly hill. Maybe thats why it got so overcrowded and stuffy. I'm really really tempted to stand now haha! Any info on the ticket prices yet? SO PSYCHED FOR MUSE LA OMGG!! When I got a text from my friend today about Muse being confirmed, oh man I tried so hard to hold in my screams at work. i just felt like I HAD to tell someone! But i doubt anyone at my work knows/cares about Muse ha

Ohhhh you noticed the chucks! :awesome: hahaha sweet I'm really tempted to show that to Muse but I have no idea how? Maybe I should wear the same outfit for Muse hahaaa..

Wow that article about AAR said that Mona Lisa is about politics? I had no idea! haha I always thought it was just a sweet love song that magnifies Nick Wheeler's hotness when he's playing the acoustic live <3 seriously. That song made me fall inlove with Nick! haha.

I didnt really notice the halloweeny background music tbh! Thats why I need the help of your bootlegs haha Aww man I was hardly paying any attention to what Tyson was saying, though tbh i thought his vocals were a bit soft. His mic was too soft i think. Could hardly hear him! But then again I was so 'on a music high' when TLS was being played so that could've been another reason why i wasnt paying attention to what he was singing. But I remember he mentioned "Kuala Lumpur" in one of his songs, I dont remember which though

It was Mona Lisa that he said Kuala Lumpur. Actually, he said it a lot of times in other songs as well :LOL: During the middle of Mona Lisa, they played the spooky creepy tune too!

Here's the link to the bootleg! Feel free to spread it around, if the need arises. I think I'm gonna post a link JUNK too haha, despite this whole thing being totally experimental. It's not illegal, I hope *cough*

http://drop.io/halloween09aar

I can't help but smile despite being totally annoyed by the screams that ruined the audio. It's amusing to listen to what these kids say to Tyson even though he obviously can't hear them. Heh.

My friends want to go to HK on the first week of Feb...gahhh..setting priorities is hard,lol:(

You should not miss Muse! Lol. Could you perhaps join your friends after the gig? They could go to HK first ;)

Was it?:eek: Take me with you Tee!!!!!!!

And lol at ur CP comment!:p

Yes! :D First week of Feb...you can meet them of the 7th of Feb? :p You should come to see Muse with me first. :awesome:

Coldplay are rubbish. :phu:

Liz: $25!? Isn't it at Esplanade Concert Hall? :stunned: Wowww, that is really bloody cheap. I think it's only for Singaporean students, but it may work for Malaysian students too! [i hope]

@Liz Well we can hope KL will happen. I'm sure Muse wouldn't want to sit around on their bums for the rest of Feb. They can't do that!:D

I'm ripping the video & I'll send it along if you want?

If you want to buy the tickets at student price, get someone to buy it for you! We've got to cheat some times, you know.;) If you're going for YYY, I suggest you buy it as soon as it is released cuz Esplanade sells pretty fast.

@Tee Coldplay are awesome! But Muse >[x10] Coldplay.

@Deb Standing and jumping around is the way to go! :D

You should not miss Muse! Lol. Could you perhaps join your friends after the gig? They could go to HK first ;)

I know,lol.But I was hoping there'd be a HK gig too..at the time we'd go.I don't think they'd like the idea of them going first...they're hk noobs:LOL:I would love to take them to a Muse gig though:happy: I was also hoping that I'd be able to watch about 2-3 Muse gigs this time around!(but then I'm gonna be broke:LOL: )

Yes! :D First week of Feb...you can meet them of the 7th of Feb? :p You should come to see Muse with me first. :awesome:

Coldplay are rubbish. :phu:

I'm thinking of what to do now.It'll be great to meet you!:rolleyes::p:happy:

zips thy lips on cp:p

@Tee Coldplay are awesome! But Muse >[x10] Coldplay.

:chuckle: I just really really hate them.

I'm thinking of what to do now.It'll be great to meet you!:rolleyes::p:happy:

zips thy lips on cp:p

Go see Muse, for sure. ;) You too :D....until Maffoo comes out and you start perving on him. :p;)

:chuckle:

Hey guys, I did something kinda nuts: Bought plane tix to SG in anticipation for the gig already :LOL:. Had to gamble la, it was only RM100 return tix :) So fellow Malaysians, I think the Air Asia SG promo is still on kot. Anyone wanna join me? :D

Er Nut, here comes the normal annoying tourist questions:

The gig is at which Stadium? Kat mana tuh? Any ideas on the cheapest place to stay dekat2 situ? Guess I should just PM u huh? Sorry dude tak sempat research these things meself. :$

So looking forward to this!!!!

n325524595157_1713.jpg

Edited by miele

Ooh well done Miele! :D Unfortunately I can only arrange everything in a week or two. -sigh-

Air Asia's prices = :awesome: I don't see the point in taking Garuda or SIA for such short flights, it's not like I'm on a ten hour flight to Europe or something. :erm:

hey i dont really hv time to read everything now but muse is coming to singapore next yr? wtf?!! i'm so going!! where? when? how much is d tix? where can i get?

lols sorry so damn excited coz i missed d concert when they came to malaysia :$

omg im gonna die!

Ooh well done Miele! :D Unfortunately I can only arrange everything in a week or two. -sigh-

Air Asia's prices = :awesome: I don't see the point in taking Garuda or SIA for such short flights, it's not like I'm on a ten hour flight to Europe or something. :erm:

Miele, how much did you guys pay for your room the other time? I'll try and find a cheaper alternative if I can.

Tee, hopefully the promo will wait for you, yeah. Be great to have a meetup in Feb with you, Nut and hopefully other Musers that get on here, like Lyalshak above, hehe. I'm loving the anticipation, can you tell?

Nut, you're a gem of a person. The Fragrance Hostel was SD 18 per night. Waah can get cheaper meh? Thanks a billion man.

I am also regretfully requesting your assistance in case there's a pre-sale; would it be okay for you to buy 2 tix for me? Have no idea how to transfer money internationally though :$ Tell me what's ok for you yeah?

Btw Nut, when you ordered the Limited Edition package did you get a Resistance poster? Strange, I got 2! Wld you want 1? If you have it oredi I may give it to Faz instead,

Edited by miele

Wow $18 is the best deal you can get I think! I guess that's the best place.

sure I can help you get the pre-sale! You can pay me back when you come, probably?

NOo I didn't get any poster! It'd be sweet if you want to give it to me but I won't mind if Kak Faz gets it either! :p

LyaIshak, the gig is on the 3rd of Feb at the Indoor Stadium. Tix details are not released yet so check back here!

yeah i'm like following everything LAMC/Big Night Out that can be followed. lol so blardy excited its so silly. hahah oh oh yeah i was thinking also last night we should all like meet up or go together or sumthing rite. makes more sense. plus ive nvr been to singapore (nvr been outside semenanjung actually, so pathetic rite?) so im like pretty scared :$:LOL:

Tee, hopefully the promo will wait for you, yeah. Be great to have a meetup in Feb with you, Nut and hopefully other Musers that get on here, like Lyalshak above, hehe. I'm loving the anticipation, can you tell?

Yeah, I can't wait to a have a meetup with a whole bunch of people either! :happy: Tickets are more expensive from here to Singapore because it's a further distance, but as soon as I get the gig tickets (when they go out! Hehe) I will book the plane tickets. :D I think we're all loving it. :p

ahhhh.. you guys are really excited about BNO eh? *uber jealous* it sucks that it'll be on a weekday. if only it'll be on a weekend, i'll be able to work my way there but wednesday? mustahil betol boleh pegi.. aiiiiish. and to think that it'll be in an indoor std this time, am expecting them to be better than Coldplay, eh Nut? seriously, this is heartbreaking! :(

perhaps i should nazar for them to come here again? lol

Please ignore my depressing post and continue spazzing about their 3rd of Feb BNO gig. :ninja:

EDIT: btw, miele, i would love to have that poster but it's ok if you wanna give it to Nut. *wat muka kesian kt miele* hehehe

Edited by crazy_mary

ahhhh.. you guys are really excited about BNO eh? *uber jealous* it sucks that it'll be on a weekday. if only it'll be on a weekend, i'll be able to work my way there but wednesday? mustahil betol boleh pegi.. aiiiiish. and to think that it'll be in an indoor std this time, am expecting them to be better than Coldplay, eh Nut? seriously, this is heartbreaking! :(

perhaps i should nazar for them to come here again? lol

:( Surely you could miss a day or two of work? Wednesday's not too bad right? I'm skipping school to fly over there. :LOL:

I hope they'll go to Malaysia for you guys too, they'll be in Hong Kong on the 6th of Feb apparently..

Yeah if I have any class on Wednesday I'm willing to skip that too! Come kak faz, come!! I really wanna gig with you guys, because i know you all are super hardcore and will confirm stand at the front haha! I've never stood at the utmost front of a concert before :$ *noob*

Ooh Miele I spotted that RM100 return flight to Singapore too! My friends and I wanted to take that but we're only gonna get it (if its still available) after BNO ticket prices are announced. I'm gonna save up lots now for this! haha. no more shopping. and have to cut down my budget for christmas shopping too :(

Kak Faz, Muse at the Indoor Stadium better be better than Coldplay. :D

You know, I'm pretty worried about who the opening acts are. The event starts at 5pm and is estimated to end at midnight. If it's going to be a bunch of local bands playing, I'm going to hate this. If Muse comes on at 9 or 10, how are we supposed to enjoy their set if we have to be at the front from 5pm?

Nooo. Not local acts. I will actually kill myself if one of them is bloody Electrico. :indiff: The only good local band is Etc. :yesey:<3 Maybe we could get inside at 5PM, and then crowdsurf to the front, and from there, push ourselves forward? :chuckle: By which time it'll probably be 7PM or 8PM, which is perfect. :p

Franz are starting at midnight, so I'm going to go see Peter Hook first on another stage, then I'll go over to where Franz are playing at about 10PM and crowdsurf as near to the front as I can get, and from there I have to hope that I'm small enough to squeeze through the cracks of other people. :p