Lyrics : ;):p:happy::eek:

You and me are the same

We don't know or care who's to blame

But we know that whoever hold the reins

Nothing will change our cause has gone insane

And these wars, they can't be won

And do you want them to go on and on ?

Why split this states where they can be only one ?

And must we do as we're told ?

Must we do as we're told ?

You and me fall in line

To be punished for unproven crimes!

And we know that there's no one we can trust

Our ancient heroes, they are turning to dust!

Does anyone know or care how they begun?

They just promised to go on and on

But soon we will see there can be only one!

United States!

United States!

of..

Eurasia!

...sia!

...sia!

...sia!

Eurasia!

...sia!

...sia!

...sia!

Eurasia!

...sia!

...sia!

...sia!

hey thanks for the lyrics! i love how idealistic Matt can be at times. woahlamak, USoE is pure EPIC. i love it! --but not the sia, sia part that much. it sounds a bit weird for me. can't wait for the full album now.:D

by the way, Shannaz, happy belated birthday! yours was on the 10th right? sorry for the -16-days-late-wish!

random,

apparently my friend won 2 passes for MTV Worldstage. but i don't think i can go..:(

Edited by crazy_mary

by the way, Shannaz, happy belated birthday! yours was on the 10th right? sorry for the -16-days-late-wish!

random,

apparently my friend won 2 passes for MTV Worldstage. but i don't think i can go..:(

hey thanks Kak Faz! :D

i can get the MTV Worldstage passes as well but too bad i cant go either! it totally suxxx!!!

hi guys, im new here, a long time Muse fan though. just realized there was this kind of group here. So happy to know there are other Musers here in Malaysia. Im from Malacca btw.

I really hope they come again to Malaysia, I'm so gonna see them. When they came last time, I missed out unfortunately but hopefully they're coming again, they have to!!

Am I the only one who thinks UoSE sounds a bit weird? Especially at the end... haha. the 'sia' bit. Maybe its just something I have to get used to... lol. It sounds really nice at first, at the slower bit, then it sounds VERY queen-esque, and then very Egyptian, and then just creepy at the 'sia' bit :chuckle:

OMG I want those MTV World Stage tickets so badly :'(

and also, welcome to the board Great Wall of Cydonia! :D

Edited by mynameisdebbie

Am I the only one who thinks UoSE sounds a bit weird? Especially at the end... haha. the 'sia' bit. Maybe its just something I have to get used to... lol. It sounds really nice at first, at the slower bit, then it sounds VERY queen-esque, and then very Egyptian, and then just creepy at the 'sia' bit :chuckle:

i really like this track. i listen to it on repeat whenever i turn on my mp3 player. love the end chant bit too! and dom's drumming is superb.

miele cant blieve u can wait to listen to new material. n i aint paying 200+for travis n the bsb hehe.

wall of cydonia, i hope ur stay here is on a permanent basis!:-))

hello! new here as well :( i feel so outdated haha cuz the 1st post is like um 2006?! anyway nice to see all the other fellow m'sian musers out there :D

anyways, am loving USoE but looking forward to see the rest of the album on sept 14th! and the gig ofc!

Thanks debbie and nutcracker. :) I've been lurking here for a while but just hadn't posted, but decided to start posting as soon as I discovered this thread!

Regarding USoE, I'm loving it! It's really weird and tongue in cheek but in a really AWESOME way! :D Don't know how they make it work, this song is simply outrageous and I love it. It's great to sing along to..

Hvae you guys heard the first 30+ seconds intro part of Uprising? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjPW2Dz-GXs Can't wait to hear the rest of it, sounds promising.

BTW welcome madraulix :)

Thanks debbie and nutcracker. :) I've been lurking here for a while but just hadn't posted, but decided to start posting as soon as I discovered this thread!

Regarding USoE, I'm loving it! It's really weird and tongue in cheek but in a really AWESOME way! :D Don't know how they make it work, this song is simply outrageous and I love it. It's great to sing along to..

Hvae you guys heard the first 30+ seconds intro part of Uprising? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjPW2Dz-GXs Can't wait to hear the rest of it, sounds promising.

Hear, hear!

That clip sounds so eff-ing class!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT I TELL YA!

it does sounds a bit weird especially the "sia" part lol, but i've learned to accept it and is now used to it and love it! lol :D

and i do want tickets to MTV World Stage too :'(

ah... Tee! My eyes! :stunned::LOL:

i concur! it sounds VERY Queen-esque lol. The first time i heard USoE, i thought it was a bit weird too. but now i love it la. i don't think it'll be the same without the 'sia' bit. can't wait to hear it live..:happy:

i seriously thought that MTV Worldstage is MTV Asia Awards. but it's not? :unsure:

Hello there! Welcome and thank you for that link. dang it. 30 seconds is not enough la. i dunno whether i love it or hate it. it's too freaking short lol.

welcome to madraulix too! :)

i love the new layout! reminds me of Starlight video :happy:

finally watched HP! Dumbledore:'(

Ohhh man Uprising sounds .. erm, how should I put it... HOT. LOL. I can definitely picture myself dancing to this haha. but Matt... rapping? Sounds weird to me lol. I hope it doesnt turn too hiphop-ish.

it does sounds a bit weird especially the "sia" part lol, but i've learned to accept it and is now used to it and love it! lol :D

and i do want tickets to MTV World Stage too :'(

I got tickets for MTV World Stage!!!! :D :D :D :D Well, passes la, I think. I'm not even sure which area I'll be standing at, because I have to collect it on the day itself. I got it the cheating way... ie, paying money for it. Because I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to watch my #1 guilty pleasure band All American Rejects play live! even though they kinda suck live.. :chuckle:

i concur! it sounds VERY Queen-esque lol. The first time i heard USoE, i thought it was a bit weird too. but now i love it la. i don't think it'll be the same without the 'sia' bit. can't wait to hear it live..:happy:

i seriously thought that MTV Worldstage is MTV Asia Awards. but it's not? :unsure:

Hello there! Welcome and thank you for that link. dang it. 30 seconds is not enough la. i dunno whether i love it or hate it. it's too freaking short lol.

welcome to madraulix too! :)

i love the new layout! reminds me of Starlight video :happy:

finally watched HP! Dumbledore:'(

Yeah I guess USoE does need some getting used to. I felt the same way about Take A Bow the first time i heard it too, and after a few listens, I've grown to love it :D

Nah MTV World Stage isnt the same thing as MTV Asia Awards. The program 'World Stage' on MTV is basically just a live show of a band, hosted by MTV. MTV Asia Awards on the other hand, is .. well, yeah, an award show!

I'm not using the new skin. It makes scrolling REALLY laggy on my computer, so I'm back to using stars :happy:

Oh also, welcome to the boards madraulix! Or should I say... passerby? :p

I know, which is why I said Dumbledore was a sexy beast. :chuckle:

Aww. :( I haven't seen the last three movies, I've read the whole series though.

Oh so you've only seen the Dumbledore that the old actor play? He was really good Dumbledore.. reaaally really good. :(

Eh you changed your avvie and sig! Who are these new people? :p

Oh so you've only seen the Dumbledore that the old actor play? He was really good Dumbledore.. reaaally really good. :(

+1! i really like the old Dumbledore too. i think he fits to play the character more than the new one.

Anyone listened to the full Uprising yet? I LOVE IT!!!

OI OI OI! :D

i most definitely have! i love, love, love it! can't get enough of it now. :D:happy:

UH HUH!!!!

Ooops. Not supposed to discuss abt it hEE HEE.

2 words tho.

SEXILY EPIC!!!!!

eh? why are we not supposed to discuss about it? it's officially released, right?

Dumbledore is a sexy beast. ;)

No, Tim Wheeler. :LOL:

:chuckle: both!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeere!!! Di mana? :( I wanna hear Uprising too!

Oh wait never mind. I found a youtube link someone posted on Twitter. ZOMG I LOVE IT. I find it really really very.. sexy! :stunned: like a new and improved version of SMBH + TIRO. :happy: The keyboard bits remind me of like a futuristic horror tv show haha.

Edited by mynameisdebbie