i was quite surprised that u still follow the EPL in NZ.. dont they just show u rugby allllll the time there?

They don't show sports on free-to-air TV here; we only get full sports coverage on the sports channels on Sky TV (that's Astro to you folk)... and I don't have that. So I read up on the news and catch the highlights on the 6pm news when I can. If it's a big event like a world cup or something like that, then there's more coverage on free TV but it's hardly anything compared to cable TV. So I don't really bother anymore haha. Internet's more reliable anyway :LOL:

Edit: Oh and re the league cup - yep it's quarters tonight innit? We're 12 hours ahead so I think it's sometime around 8AM tomorrow for me. I'll know the results before I head off for work anyway. I think we have a good chance - Cech is sure to be fired up to make up for his mistakes (self admitted but he's so awesome he really didn't have to put it on himself), and Gerrard's out of the match, so is Agger... the Blues are playing at home... I think we have a real shot at winning this despite the not-very-awesome record with the Reds. I'd say it'd be a draw at worst.

i remember when i was there i had to go to Malaysian House to watch Euro 2000 in the middle of the nite coz they have Sky and we couldn't afford it. lol..

yup quaters tonite. i don't really follow the league cup, but if it's a big game, i do try to watch. Pity Gerard is out tho..Liverpool for the win! :p

Just in case people here are planning on watching the league cup quarterfinal and don't know the score yet:

Yeahhhhh Chelsea!! Wow that was awesome, Sheva stepped up and Ballack came through with the set up! And Lamps scored... this is a match I have to get my hands on whoo!

Pity it takes a loss beforehand to get our players to really show what they can do... but I'm so happy for Sheva! Ballack once again proving he's not a pro for nothing; coming straight on to the pitch after surgery :D:D

Hey guys. Frequent lurker here. Sorry to intrude in all this football talk (Chelsea fan here btw). But. OH MY GOD.

SWITCHFOOT IS COMING TO MALAYSIA! February 2nd 2008! Mark your calendars!!

Sorry if this has been posted earlier on.. But look! KL is on the tour section of Switchfoot's Official Site! So it should be *quite* confirmed right? I cannot tell you what an awesome Christmas gift this is!

FINALLY!!

Well even if the Malaysia gig's not confirmed (I haven't heard any news of it just yet...) but I'm pretty sure the Singapore gig on the 31st of Jan is quite certain. Will have to make time for that one!

Now they only have to get Jimmy Eat World, Brand New and Lifehouse here as well! Oh and Muse + Incubus again! ;)

Well even if the Malaysia gig's not confirmed (I haven't heard any news of it just yet...) but I'm pretty sure the Singapore gig on the 31st of Jan is quite certain. Will have to make time for that one!

Now they only have to get Jimmy Eat World, Brand New and Lifehouse here as well! Oh and Muse + Incubus again! ;)

Thanks for the info, ur excitement is contagious, heheh.

Alrite man good for you! :D

Have you guys heard the interview in HK?

interview

At about 1:38 Matt mentioned that in Asia he didn't realised that fans knew their earlier stuff, esp Msia where fans knew songs from their 1st and 2nd albums. :)

Thank you so very much for that, you one good 'neighbour' la Nutcracker. I'm really proud of the Malaysia bit.

So damn cool when Matt talked about gamelan music in Indonesia as well. Faz would also enjoy that bit, i think. Although I was slightly envious when in another interview Matt wrote Jakarta as their favourite city of this past tour, heheh.

Tomorrow's the anniversary, damn it's almost a year since Muse was in KL. I had "Muse-inspired" goosebumps while watching Dewa 19 @ Stadium Negara. Betul la Faz, dah jadi 'holy-place'. I smile still everytime naik public transport lalu that place, teringat the excitement and disbelief that Muse sudi nak jejak KL, heheh.

New year resolution: Muse in europe 2008? Hopefully!

Thanks for the info, ur excitement is contagious, heheh.

Thank you so very much for that, you one good 'neighbour' la Nutcracker. I'm really proud of the Malaysia bit.

So damn cool when Matt talked about gamelan music in Indonesia as well. Faz would also enjoy that bit, i think. Although I was slightly envious when in another interview Matt wrote Jakarta as their favourite city of this past tour, heheh.

Tomorrow's the anniversary, damn it's almost a year since Muse was in KL. I had "Muse-inspired" goosebumps while watching Dewa 19 @ Stadium Negara. Betul la Faz, dah jadi 'holy-place'. I smile still everytime naik public transport lalu that place, teringat the excitement and disbelief that Muse sudi nak jejak KL, heheh.

New year resolution: Muse in europe 2008? Hopefully!

Ouh so it was gamelan that they were talking about! I tried my best to figure it out but couldn't! Thanks for that! Actually it feels great that they mentioned a South East Asian country out of the whole world tour! If they go jakarta again im SO GOING. heh heh.

hey yeah its okay. besides, next year is only in a few weeks! :LOL:

Merry Christmas Eve people! :D

Merry Christmas Eve to all of ya'll!

Ouh so it was gamelan that they were talking about! I tried my best to figure it out but couldn't! Thanks for that! Actually it feels great that they mentioned a South East Asian country out of the whole world tour! If they go jakarta again im SO GOING. heh heh.

Merry Christmas Eve to all of ya'll!

Heh, no probs, loved how Matt pronounced 'gamelan'. Actually you're right, I've only ever been to Bali; but Indonesia is so fascinating and unique and that would explain Matt's choice. The slight envy tu biasala, gua tamakkan Muse dtg KL beb :LOL:.

Muse @ Jakarta again would be amazing, dont you get me dreaming again, boy!

oh switchfoot? that is good news. i only have their first album :$ i like the fact that u listed lifehouse. i'd like to see 'em in concert as well!

Have you guys heard the interview in HK?

interview

i wish the lady would stop playing songs while matt or dom was speaking. couldn't hear 'em clearly. i guess at the time of the intreview the KL gig was still fresh in matt's mind and LOL at the girls question. and irma used shannaz's photos!

Anyone interested in The Police (the one with Sting) on 4th Feb 2008 (Monday) at Singapore Indoor Stadium ?

Debbie & Crazy Mary, is it okay if I pass your stuff next year ? Sorry, am not free for the time being.

Is Sting still with The Police? are u interested in Incubus at Fort Canning, March 7th? No worries about the dvd, just tell me when u're free.

Heh, no probs, loved how Matt pronounced 'gamelan'. Actually you're right, I've only ever been to Bali; but Indonesia is so fascinating and unique and that would explain Matt's choice. The slight envy tu biasala, gua tamakkan Muse dtg KL beb :LOL:.

Muse @ Jakarta again would be amazing, dont you get me dreaming again, boy!

i thot it was Dom who said he used to study gamelan music briefly :unsure: yes it was him, he mentioned this before in another interview.

dom + gamelan = 2 things that i <3 :D

unintended at wembley is a beauty! :happy:

to Deb and guilt_stricken, happy christmas!!

oh switchfoot? that is good news. i only have their first album :$ i like the fact that u listed lifehouse. i'd like to see 'em in concert as well!

i wish the lady would stop playing songs while matt or dom was speaking. couldn't hear 'em clearly. i guess at the time of the intreview the KL gig was still fresh in matt's mind and LOL at the girls question. and irma used shannaz's photos!

Is Sting still with The Police? are u interested in Incubus at Fort Canning, March 7th? No worries about the dvd, just tell me when u're free.

i thot it was Dom who said he used to study gamelan music briefly :unsure: yes it was him, he mentioned this before in another interview.

dom + gamelan = 2 things that i <3 :D

unintended at wembley is a beauty! :happy:

to Deb and guilt_stricken, happy christmas!!

The Wembley unintended!! a taste of things to come... the DVD is gona be freaking awesome. I love how it's looking. The colours are perfect!! In the end you see Matt fetching himself a guitar, where's his tech? heh heh heh

To answer Crazy Mary, actually The Police disbanded in the mid 80s. It's just that they are reuniting for their 30th anniversary (if I'm not mistaken) for a World Tour (like Led Zeppelin who are also reuniting for a World Tour after disbanding in 1980), and S'pore happens to be in their calendar.

Oh dear, I don't really know Incubus, just 2 songs - Drive & Wish U Were Here (different from the Pink Floyd song yah), so you'll have to burn some of their songs for me Mary ;)