So the original date of your departure is the 29th? I will jus be booking in at the hotel abt 5+ i think? then i'll be free. Are we gona meet all the Thai musers as well? This could be nerve wrecking, meeting so many new people! :D

i dunno. i'll have to ask miele.. nerve wrecking? heh .. same here. we hope to meet korndamned there.. and maybe feitan. i seriously hope miele's here now to explain things.. am not sure really..

Woops, okay sorry for the delay :)

Bangkok Meetup

So far only Korndamned n Feitan plus us three have confirmed participation. Ann apparently cant make it due to schoolwork.

Feitan gave us her phone number to call when we arrive in Bangkok, Faz. Said she's be free but we just need to call earlier that the designated meetup time.

As for the meetup time / date, I keep suggesting the gig time near Suan Lum night market as it's likely everyone's free at that time. But I dont know , is everyone okay with this?

The Bangkok gig thread has gone very quiet lately......

KL meetup

So, Ist Dec 11 pm it is...Cool.

1st dec , 11 am... btw, weresodisco asked for it to be 10 am.. she also has to go to a wedding. so she'll be wearing baju kurung too..;)

why am i not excited at all about the bangkok trip? haaaiiiihhhh... ok. sorry.

Woops, yeah that's what I meant, so it's 10 am huh? Ok.

You dont have to apologise Faz, I get how u feel. Macam terpaksa ja pergi kan? Since the main reason for going is gone, now it just feels sort of empty, trying to have fun to replace the sick feeling in my heart *drama queens*

See I thought I was recovering, but as the 28th looms the sick feeling's coming back in spades. Damn. :( How different it would have been if there was no cancellation......

Sorry if this is boring the hell out of everyone, all this just suddenly hit me all over again.

See I thought I was recovering, but as the 28th looms the sick feeling's coming back in spades. Damn. :( How different it would have been if there was no cancellation......

Sorry if this is boring the hell out of everyone, all this just suddenly hit me all over again.

that's exactly how am feeling.. bleh.:(

and to think that today's our anniversary of the concert!

I keep wondering if Muse'd be in Phuket sunning themselves, then in Bangkok to shop / go clubbing etc.

Realistically tho' :rolleyes: I think they'd be back in the UK / Italy soon.

maybe at the UK... celebrating chris and dom's birthday. and er, i'm too lazy to quote the past few posts but aww.. *pats crazy_mary and miele's back*

hey Anniversary today!!! woo hoo! thank God i didnt forget this month! :D

ok so the 1st Dec meet up is at 10am, OU rite?!

yeah. though bear in mind that at 10am, ALL the shops would be opening.. so we'll be seeing lotsa workers mopping the floor and vacuuming and wiping the windows and stuff haha.

are we still going to do the dom project? will yus or gocanaux still accept the vid/pic ON the dateline itself? :eek:

i wonder how i'm going to explain to my parents that i'm going to ou in the morning to meet with people i talk to online.... :confused: they'll certainly bombard me with questions!

Woops, okay sorry for the delay :)

Bangkok Meetup

So far only Korndamned n Feitan plus us three have confirmed participation. Ann apparently cant make it due to schoolwork.

Feitan gave us her phone number to call when we arrive in Bangkok, Faz. Said she's be free but we just need to call earlier that the designated meetup time.

As for the meetup time / date, I keep suggesting the gig time near Suan Lum night market as it's likely everyone's free at that time. But I dont know , is everyone okay with this?

The Bangkok gig thread has gone very quiet lately......

KL meetup

So, Ist Dec 11 pm it is...Cool.

Latest news from my family is, they're thinking of scraping the whole Bangkok trip... We've all been there once and there is seriously not much to do other than shopping, so all of us aren't really thrilled about this trip (not really into shopping right now as well because it'll mean spending more money). :stunned:

OMG! im so sorry to tell u guys this, but i have to work on the 1st Dec!!! :'( :'( :'(

i will only finish work at 12:30 and i think its too late coz some of u guys have other places to go, and i also have a wedding to attend! DAMMIT!!!!

i think u guys can just go ahead without me :( theres no time already *time is running out*

well just include my name in whatever it is u wanna send to Dom for his B-Day!

:'( :'( :'(

maybe at the UK... celebrating chris and dom's birthday. and er, i'm too lazy to quote the past few posts but aww.. *pats crazy_mary and miele's back*

yeah. though bear in mind that at 10am, ALL the shops would be opening.. so we'll be seeing lotsa workers mopping the floor and vacuuming and wiping the windows and stuff haha.

are we still going to do the dom project? will yus or gocanaux still accept the vid/pic ON the dateline itself? :eek:

i wonder how i'm going to explain to my parents that i'm going to ou in the morning to meet with people i talk to online.... :confused: they'll certainly bombard me with questions!

i actually like going to the mall that early.. reminds me when i used to work at this shopping mall in klang when i was a student. cleaning the windows and stuffs too haha..

we'll just give it a go la.. but without shannaz, i dunno la..

just tell 'em that one of them supposed to give u the poster that u kirim from london and u're meeting them for coffee la kot. but i understand ur parents must be worried..

Latest news from my family is, they're thinking of scraping the whole Bangkok trip... We've all been there once and there is seriously not much to do other than shopping, so all of us aren't really thrilled about this trip (not really into shopping right now as well because it'll mean spending more money). :stunned:

:stunned::stunned: oh no!!! well, if ur family decide to go ahead with the bangkok trip. just give me a call. i've pm u my cell no. i get with what ur parents are saying.. really, it's like a trip to waste money. pointless really..

OMG! im so sorry to tell u guys this, but i have to work on the 1st Dec!!!

i will only finish work at 12:30 and i think its too late coz some of u guys have other places to go, and i also have a wedding to attend! DAMMIT!!!!

i think u guys can just go ahead without me :( theres no time already *time is running out*

well just include my name in whatever it is u wanna send to Dom for his B-Day!

:'( :'( :'(

i think we can wait for u. i hope so.. maybe weresodisco can leave early and we'll wait for u?