Okay la if obsessed in a supportive / good way, ini dah sampai pi attack orang :LOL:

damn I have trial tomorrow, so hard to concentrate now. Damn u whoever decided to cancel!

u go and concentrate now! but i know it's easier said than done.:LOL:

lucky am on holiday already.. but it's worse really. nothing to keep me occupied and not to think about the bangkok gig.:(

Hey hang in there to Miele & Faz...just logged in today, & read about the "the news"...am so sorry that it has to happen..

It's better to have a "cooling off" period now...so that gathering in KL is not happening I suppose..but Deb, just tell me when you are ready to take your poster OK...

Hey Faz, if u read this message before u return the ticket tomorrow at KL Sentral, I cud go there tomoro (during lunch hour) & meet u up there so that I cud return the balance money that you banked in to me & also give u the DVD..Hey, I don't feel like keeping it becos of "this thing". I've just SMS-ed you, check it out ya & don't feel so low okay

Hey hang in there to Miele & Faz...just logged in today, & read about the "the news"...am so sorry that it has to happen..

It's better to have a "cooling off" period now...so that gathering in KL is not happening I suppose..but Deb, just tell me when you are ready to take your poster OK...

Hey Faz, if u read this message before u return the ticket tomorrow at KL Sentral, I cud go there tomoro (during lunch hour) & meet u up there so that I cud return the balance money that you banked in to me & also give u the DVD..Hey, I don't feel like keeping it becos of "this thing". I've just SMS-ed you, check it out ya & don't feel so low okay

yeah i agree. faz you might be feeling bloody pissed off now but by the time everything cools off, you'd want to watch the dvd!

as for me, i'll prolly take the poster at the next malaysian muser meet up. is that ok with you?

IS there gonna be a next malaysian muser meet up? :eek:

Hi Deb, yeah sure.

I didn't go to KL Sentral to meet up w/ Faz just now, so the DVD is still with me. I still have to distribute the stuff to their rightful owners, so a gathering is still happening. :)Anyway, she just texted me that Sistic have not issued refunds yet. Hope everything will turn fine after this yea..

Anyway, lesson learnt from this is (for Peninsular M'sians at least, with not-so-fat-wallet) not to go to an overseas concert unless :

1. It's in S'pore where u don't have to buy flight tickets

2. You really want to visit the country/place regardless there's a gig or not

weresodisco, sorry i couldn't make it on time. i was helping a student of mine who was very sick. i feel so bad as this is the second time we had to cancel our meet up. sorry.. and yeah, no need to remind me. i've learnt my lesson alrite. le sigh...

and about the dvd, perhaps i might want to have it in a few days time, perhaps not. i dunno yet. or maybe i can give u the original and ask u to burn for me a copy. somehow pirated version of the dvd would make me feel better. lol

yes, sistic is not issuing refunds yet. again,lamc is freaking slow. it's sad to think that i was soo excited at this time last monday and feeling 100% different rite now. oh well..as much as i hate muse right now, i feel the blame should primarily be put on the organisers.

so guys, if u wanna have a meet up on the 25th and take a picture for dom, i'll be bringing my own 'bangkok gig' themed sign for it and don't expect me to smile for the camera.:mad:

Crazy Mary, it's OK...you were helpping a student. That's so noble :):):)

As for the meet up, it's up to those affected if u still feel like doing it, maybe to pour your heart out / letting off steam session...We could talk about other things to distract your mind from this ya... Anyway, the picture taking may not be so appropriate at this moment...

no. not really.. am not so noble. should've helped him like weeks ago. he's getting worse, so am not feeling so good about myself rite now.

i agree. maybe the picture taking is not appropriate. but don't think i wanna bore u guys with me especially, whining and complaining about the bangkok gig. ;)

no. not really.. am not so noble. should've helped him like weeks ago. he's getting worse, so am not feeling so good about myself rite now.

i agree. maybe the picture taking is not appropriate. but don't think i wanna bore u guys with me especially, whining and complaining about the bangkok gig. ;)

But you're there for him now, that's all that matters *hugs*

Whine / complain away, I dont mind at all, so understand how u feel. :(

But I'm also trying really hard to be positive. Maybe this is a hidden blessing, maybe we'll get another opportunity where everyone who was supposedly missing out i.e. Deb / Shannaz etc can travel with us as well? Idealistic eh?

On other news, we're not doing anything for Dom's meetup right? Never mind, I'd just like to meet u guys then. :) When is it again?

miele, it's good that u're being positive and idealistic. :D

i've been an arse, never asked u how are u feeling. so how u doing? and thanks for standing up for me at the news section. am sure my comments may have crossed the line 'a bit'. heh...

and how appropriate for lamc to spam our e-mails with that America gig eh? :rolleyes::LOL:

are we having another meet up? am not sure.. :unsure:

yeah i noe nutcraker, 28th nov, 8 pm eh? instead of going to the concert we're getting our refunds. lovely.. cheers, lamc.

miele, it's good that u're being positive and idealistic. :D

i've been an arse, never asked u how are u feeling. so how u doing? and thanks for standing up for me at the news section. am sure my comments may have crossed the line 'a bit'. heh...

and how appropriate for lamc to spam our e-mails with that America gig eh? :rolleyes::LOL:

are we having another meet up? am not sure.. :unsure:

yeah i noe nutcraker, 28th nov, 8 pm eh? instead of going to the concert we're getting our refunds. lovely.. cheers, lamc.

Nah no worries, I was venting as well and getting therapy through ur comments as well :D.

LAMC = insert swear word here. They will burn in hell for their sins. ;)

I'm thinking of wearing my Muse tee n going up to their counter for the refund, as a lame form of protest. :LOL:

Wait, are we going to refund in Bangkok? Woot 2500 baht?

Bout the meetup, people please post what u think, nak buat ke tak? I think just meetup je la, it's always nice getting to meet u guys. But if consensus cancel also tak apa, next time can.

I need to know what u guys think soon, as need to purchase bus tix to KL early. Thanks!

good to know.:D

the sistic agent just called me, they'll give the refund on thursday. what sucks is they won't refund sistic fees.. so we lost around 6 bucks each for that. but i still hope u'll wear ur muse tee on the 28th while we go sight seeing bangkok. i'll be wearing mine too. we'll look rad! :cool::LOL:

i dunno about the meetup.. are u up for it on the 25th?

good to know.:D

the sistic agent just called me, they'll give the refund on thursday. what sucks is they won't refund sistic fees.. so we lost around 6 bucks each for that. but i still hope u'll wear ur muse tee on the 28th while we go sight seeing bangkok. i'll be wearing mine too. we'll look rad! :cool::LOL:

i dunno about the meetup.. are u up for it on the 25th?

alright, it's a date! *goes to pack Muse tee*

I'm up for it, tapi takut the oethers cant deal with our long faces / whining :LOL:, not fun at all eh?

Are we abandoning the Dom bday project thingy? I still feel like doing it, even if 50% dah tawar hati. Does that make sense? :p

True dat Deb. So much wisdom from someone so young :D

Okay then, I can make it if it's on the 30th Nov / 1st Dec. Preferably 1st Dec, lunch time, if that's okay with u guys? At 1 utama?

*waits for responses*

Oh and Deb:

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

True dat Deb. So much wisdom from someone so young :D

Okay then, I can make it if it's on the 30th Nov / 1st Dec. Preferably 1st Dec, lunch time, if that's okay with u guys? At 1 utama?

*waits for responses*

Oh and Deb:

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

aww thanks.. :$ its all the SPM studying i tell you. once that's over, i'll be just like any other teen that goes "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" when they're asked any question ahha. :LOL:

30th Nov is my last LASTTTTT exam paper so i doubt i cant make it for that. i'm up for 1st Dec :D

oh and THANK YOUUUUU!!!! :D just 3 more subjects to go and i'm freee... freeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

aww thanks.. :$its all the SPM studying i tell you. once that's over, i'll be just like any other teen that goes "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" when they're asked any question ahha. :LOL:

30th Nov is my last LASTTTTT exam paper so i doubt i cant make it for that. i'm up for 1st Dec :D

oh and THANK YOUUUUU!!!! :D just 3 more subjects to go and i'm freee... freeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Interesting theory, that :p

If memory serves me right (it's been so long since SPM), for me the day after the last paper is reserved for loads of glorious sleep and just lazing around :) So u choose the timing of the meetup, eh Deb?

Hang on there Deb, just a bit more to go!

Btw ppl, am so enjoying the Triple J interview with Matt and Dom, especially about their nervousness before the show :LOL:

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/topshelf/m1497336.mp3

Hay guys! I finally check Muse news after being too busy and I get devastating news. =( You guys seem to be doing fine! That's good. I'm okay since I'm going to Bangkok as part of a tour and so my trip won't be wasted. I hope those who already got air tickets manage to sell them.

Uhhh since I booked tix through credit card, how am I supposed to know if I got a refund? (I know nothing about credit cards, they're my dad's ugh)

Aaaand. I think that the ticket people could have AT LEAST sent purchases an email to tell them of a cancellation. That or I didn't get one. That part really pissed me off. =(