They could've at least moved to a smaller venue if the ticket sales were poor! Maybe it was some other reason. Like a close family person got sick or something.

id say itd be due to lack of prep and ticket sales, if it was due to illness theyd can the rest of the aussie/nz tour

my condolances go out to u guys that were gonna go to that gig, id be fucked off if theyd cancelled ours

but if that were to happen, they'd be cancelling their aussie gigs instead, if they want to visit that sick family member immediately!

:(

id say itd be due to lack of prep and ticket sales, if it was due to illness theyd can the rest of the aussie/nz tour

my condolances go out to u guys that were gonna go to that gig, id be fucked off if theyd cancelled ours

You guys are right. Then i'll be more pissed off if it was indeed due to lack of sales!! Move the gig to a screwed up pub in the slums of Bangkok and it'll b even better.

thanks kinopus. thot that am ok now , but i just cant stop my tears..

You guys are right. Then i'll be more pissed off if it was indeed due to lack of sales!! Move the gig to a screwed up pub in the slums of Bangkok and it'll b even better.

yeah! oh please..even if it is like an hour of an impromptu acoustic jam. that would be all i asked for now .

need to stop crying now!

i wouldn't want to travel to bangkok or any other place for any bands, including muse EVER again am telling ya.. am actually crying while am typing this! :$

yeah.. am gonna go to KL Sentral this Monday for a refund. need to take a proper picture of the tickets first tho. heh ... isk!

hey, do u wanna start any thread about this on muselive? i feel no need of it really.. will only make cry more!

i wouldn't want to travel to bangkok or any other place for any bands, including muse EVER again am telling ya.. am actually crying while am typing this! :$

yeah.. am gonna go to KL Sentral this Monday for a refund. need to take a proper picture of the tickets first tho. heh ... isk!

hey, do u wanna start any thread about this on muselive? i feel no need of it really.. will only make cry more!

I posted something on the muselive bangkok thread. I don't think starting a new thread is gona help, really...

hey guys think of it this way okay.

Muse cares about their fans a lot. i'm sure they have a very valid reason for cancelling/rescheduling their gig.

I'm sure they have a valid reason too.. But this is just too disappointing. =( Miele is really gona freak out, i predict.

i think miele's gonna freak out too. heh.. i sms her even before i posted anything on this board . she hasn't reply yet. dunno why..

so what are u planning to do in Bangkok? i plan to visit Bangkok Hall and take a picture of it! lol.. there's nothing else in my mind now other than shopping.

lol i'll probably take a picture of the hall as well. I don't know what else to do other than shopping. Man. This is going to be pointless. I would prefer to go to Krabi if it was a normal vacation. Well i guess this is a lesson learnt. I intend to get silver sneakers like Dom's. Hopefully there's some cheap and good ones there.

i noe what u mean. i would rather not go to Bangkok.. been thru hell to get my parents and work permission to go but now.. aiihhh. would rather go to Sabah with my best friend!

i hope things are cheap there as well! shopping would be a good therapy i guess..

am so jealous of the ozs and kiwis now!:(

I just heard the news today, I'm really sorry for you guys. That was seriously unexpected. Is it really bad ticket sales?

i doubt its bad ticket sales. i mean, they JUUST only started selling the tickets right? I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for it. how do you know its because of bad ticket sales?

oh dear.. adyla, u've bought the plane tickets too? do u think they'll give us refund? i seriously don't want to go to bangkok now..:(

why dont you try selling your plane tickets to someone else?

I've gone ballistic elsewhere, don't want to subject u guys to the anger.I blame the organisers, they've been incompetent from the very start.

Faz sorry for the late reply, phone went kaput again.

Flight: Will check the return policy, if it's too much loss let's just go lah. Or otherwise try and change it to Phuket, at least wont be so painful.

Lodging: As above.

U going to refund soon eh? Wish could accompany u. Feel like somebody died. oh yeah, RIP our hopes and dreams.

oh god, finally u're here. * starts crying again*

think we should just go ahead with the plan. but i like ur idea of changing it to phuket. will contact air asia for it then.

yeah.. tell me about it. i haven't eaten anything since yesterday.. man..am dragging my trip to KL sentral tomorrow. :(