Whoo! I can FINALLY get on da site!!

Actually I'll be going to da Bangkok gig alone and if anyone else is by any chance flyin off on da 28th or flyin back on da 29th and doesnt mind havin a sane-when-need-be Musehead chillin wit em then do let me kno! :D

I like your name. :happy:

OOOO how I wish...:happy::happy::D

Hey guys, is one of your legs longer than the other? :D

No, I'm serious.

haha mine are the same length :D at least.. they feel and look that way! why? yours aren't? :stunned:

i dreamt that i met Brandon Boyd last night.. omg its the best dream i've had since my last dream with Dom in it :$

Well, apparently my left is a few mm longer than my right. :$:D

Haha, oh I just remembered I had a dream too, towards the end, I was at this shop, and Dominic MONAGHAN was there, so I approached him to ask for a picture together, so we stood together like 031ob7.jpg (but just two people) and then I turned to look at him, and it was Dominic HOWARD.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

OOOO how I wish...:happy::happy::D

Hey guys, is one of your legs longer than the other? :D

No, I'm serious.

errr... i dunno. how to know eh? do u measure ur legs or somehting? lol..

Alamak. I cant go to the Bangkok gig, because I have no one to go with. So you guys enjoy yourselves!:D:(

aww.. and here i am already printing out the questions i wanna ask u about wembley..

Whoo! I can FINALLY get on da site!!

Actually I'll be going to da Bangkok gig alone and if anyone else is by any chance flyin off on da 28th or flyin back on da 29th and doesnt mind havin a sane-when-need-be Musehead chillin wit em then do let me kno! :D

u're one brave lady/guy! come join us if u dont mind. but we'll be flying in on the 27th and coming back on the 28th evening.. where are u staying? have u got ur tix yet??

haha mine are the same length :D at least.. they feel and look that way! why? yours aren't? :stunned:

i dreamt that i met Brandon Boyd last night.. omg its the best dream i've had since my last dream with Dom in it :$

omg Brandon Boyd? with his shirt on or shirtless? lol.. ok am very girly now.. hahaha..

i dreamt that i met matt last nite, but he was ignoring me and was talking to chris and dom about something i dont understand! :( i should be dreaming about post colonialism last nite instead of muse, what with my exam this morning..

hey, if the tix are like $100 (singapore dollars) that would make it around RM250 isnt it?? omg.. cepat la monday!!

omg Brandon Boyd? with his shirt on or shirtless? lol.. ok am very girly now.. hahaha..

i dreamt that i met matt last nite, but he was ignoring me and was talking to chris and dom about something i dont understand! :( i should be dreaming about post colonialism last nite instead of muse, what with my exam this morning..

hey, if the tix are like $100 (singapore dollars) that would make it around RM250 isnt it?? omg.. cepat la monday!!

shirt on unfortunately :( we were at 1 utama! haha his hair was long like in the Crow Left From the Murder era! so. hot. :D

how was your exams? mine starts in 2 days and i have gastricitis or something. i'm so scared for BM and Sejarah :'(

gosh they played the groove at perth!!!

i love that freaking song, i used to have that song on repeat all the time!

that's amazing, i hope the setlist in bangkok would be as amazing as this

edit : oh wait, apparently it was fury!

bah, still my favourite song!! *huge-ass grin on my face now*

shirt on unfortunately :( we were at 1 utama! haha his hair was long like in the Crow Left From the Murder era! so. hot. :D

how was your exams? mine starts in 2 days and i have gastricitis or something. i'm so scared for BM and Sejarah :'(

i love his hair in that video! now his hair is not that nice..

my exams? gah.. i was half an hour late coz i was stuck in traffic! the bloody police force decided to have two bloody road blocks rite in the middle of the already congested Federal Highway!! :mad: by the time i got to the exam hall, i wasted another 15 minutes to calm myself and trying to make sense of the questions. i forgot everything that i've read in that first 15 minutes... it was only when i calmed down that i managed to write a 6 page essay.. which was actually quite short. man.. i really love postcolonial literature and was hoping for an A. but being late really screws it all.. so deb, one word of advice, get to the exam hall early! good luck tomorrow.. am sure u'll do well.

gosh they played the groove at perth!!!

i love that freaking song, i used to have that song on repeat all the time!

that's amazing, i hope the setlist in bangkok would be as amazing as this

edit : oh wait, apparently it was fury!

bah, still my favourite song!! *huge-ass grin on my face now*

fury is a b side isnt it? oh man, the tix starts selling tomorrow.. omg i can't wait , i can't wait, i can't wait.. what's the odds of 'em playing eternally missed??

I did actually. Kirk was like, he suggested to Matt that the setlist be changed up a little, bring in the new, old stuff. (he got quite tongue tied explaining that 'new old stuff' :LOL:) and I was like, Kirk, you are the shit.

Wow hopefully we'll get some nice surprises with the Bangkok set!! :D:D

I don't think they wana play Eternally Missed as it is quite hard for them to play... I hope they play Fury again!! They played an instrumental version during the sound check in Singapore but not for the gig..

i love his hair in that video! now his hair is not that nice..

my exams? gah.. i was half an hour late coz i was stuck in traffic! the bloody police force decided to have two bloody road blocks rite in the middle of the already congested Federal Highway!! :mad: by the time i got to the exam hall, i wasted another 15 minutes to calm myself and trying to make sense of the questions. i forgot everything that i've read in that first 15 minutes... it was only when i calmed down that i managed to write a 6 page essay.. which was actually quite short. man.. i really love postcolonial literature and was hoping for an A. but being late really screws it all.. so deb, one word of advice, get to the exam hall early! good luck tomorrow.. am sure u'll do well.

fury is a b side isnt it? oh man, the tix starts selling tomorrow.. omg i can't wait , i can't wait, i can't wait.. what's the odds of 'em playing eternally missed??

omg 6 pages?!?! and that's little?! :stunned: man i'm scared to think of what's considered as 'a lot' for your exam :stunned: yeah my mum is like "better not wake up late tomorrow! sleep early okay! come we leave the house 5 minutes earlier tomorrow!" lol.. :LOL: i love my mum :happy:

OMG FURY?? OMG OMG I LOVE THAT SONG. ITS THE BONUS TRACK FOR ABSOLUTION! I HAVE THE JAP ABSOLUTION CD, SO THAT SONG IS INNIT! and i love it :eek: omg what if they play dead star in bangkok?! or the groove?! :eek::eek::eek: any one of you guys PLEASE take a video for muse_music and i (and others who wont be there) to watch! ;)

omg 6 pages?!?! and that's little?! :stunned: man i'm scared to think of what's considered as 'a lot' for your exam :stunned: yeah my mum is like "better not wake up late tomorrow! sleep early okay! come we leave the house 5 minutes earlier tomorrow!" lol.. :LOL: i love my mum :happy:

OMG FURY?? OMG OMG I LOVE THAT SONG. ITS THE BONUS TRACK FOR ABSOLUTION! I HAVE THE JAP ABSOLUTION CD, SO THAT SONG IS INNIT! and i love it :eek: omg what if they play dead star in bangkok?! or the groove?! :eek::eek::eek: any one of you guys PLEASE take a video for muse_music and i (and others who wont be there) to watch! ;)

OMG Yeah, please PLEASE at least tape the gwooove!!!!!

Aaaaand Fury...maaaan I can cry listening to Fury....

6 pages is too short for a two hour exam. listen to ur mum now. wake up at 530 am and go to school early.. lol. that's wat i told my students..

omg if they play dead star am just gonna go mental am telling ya.. but i seriously wish for that 'Rusty One'.

OMG Yeah, please PLEASE at least tape the gwooove!!!!!

Aaaaand Fury...maaaan I can cry listening to Fury....

am sure there'll be vids up on you tube...

u're one brave lady/guy! come join us if u dont mind. but we'll be flying in on the 27th and coming back on the 28th evening.. where are u staying? have u got ur tix yet??

:LOL: okay faz that nearly gave me a heart attack. Rechecked the flight itinerary just in case...lega.... 29th still. :D

ooh faz, you had ur exam already. Cool, now you're all focused on the gig or what :p

Monday cant come to soon....It's a nailbiting wait, eh? Rasa jiwa tak aman sial, selagi xdpt tiket tuh....Damn lambat la Sistic.

oops! it was a typo.. yeah, u're rite. we're coming back on the 29th!

yeah.. am contemplating to take mc tomorrow or just take time off work to go to KL sentral. what do u suggest i should say to my pengetua to take like a 2 hour break??man.. the wait is nerve-wrecking!! dont think i can sleep tonite! :stunned::stunned:

Er, say you need to go to Income Tax office for urgent filing, coz u forgot to give them some documents earlier? :LOL:

Damn, now I wish was still working in KL and could go with u ...I used to go to Sentral all the time!

+1 bout the wait..saspen sial!

:D Do get some sleep, need u bright eyed to drive to Sentral. :)

I think u'd go down in history as the 1st person from Malaysia to get her hand on the Bangkok gig tix ;)

Btw, I forgot, we meeting up with Shannaz / Adyla in Bangkok or what? *blur*

a photo of me and the tix?? nope. dont want to suffer eternal embarrassment again! :p

well, the tix look something like this..

museticketsuk1.jpg

just replace Live in Singapore to Live in Thailand hehe..

i haven't prepare anything yet for the bangkok trip... need to finish up a lot of work in school before the school hols. seriously miele, dont u think it's a bit early to tukar duit? :p:LOL: man.. aren't we excited!! :D:D must be becoz of Fury..

hey nutcracker, LP is tomorrow eh?? share with us the details!!