i've booked the flights and hostel already... need to book the concert tix tomorrow morning, then i can sleep properly..

adyla, if u wanna join us, we're going on the 27th morning and coming back on the 29th.

Where exactly is the place of the gig? and what kind of hotels/ hostels are available in the area? You're going by Air Asia? How much is it? Thanks in advance!:)

Don sulk Deb, good things come to those who wait... Just try to apply this proverb to your current situation, somehow... :D

Nutcracker, go to the bangkok thread at the gig and tours section. ann has given us a lot of links to hotels and hostels in bangkok. The gig is gonna be held in Bangkok Hall. and miele and i are staying at Bangkok Hostel in silom street. supposedly quite near to the venue. u're most welcome to join us. it's great to have some other mates backpacking with us! :) but if u're going with ur family u should book a better hotel.

some links ann has given us:

These hotels are close to the venue, but all expensive (it's a tourist area, so it's expensive)

http://www.hotelthailand.com/bangkok/location_bangkok/wireless.html

U can also try look at hotels on Rama 4. They are further away, but cheaper. http://www.hotelthailand.com/bangkok/location_bangkok/rama4.html

And Klong Tuey

http://www.hotelsguidethailand.com/home/hotel_list.php?&s=am&ac=0101&l=en

Ask the hotel how far it takes to get to suan lum night bazaar.

this is the place i've booked. it's cheap and bloody small! :$

http://www.hostels.com/en/availability.php/HostelNumber.6708

i booked the flights through airasia for miele as well, around RM 950++ return trip for the two of us. so it's quite ok. have u got ur tix? i still havent bought mine. i e-mailed lamc and they said they're gonna be selling the tix through sistic as well. so am anxiously waiting for that!

miele, sorry for the delay. i prefer to buy the tix thru sistic than TTM. i agree with what u said in ur text. let's just pray we'll get the 2500 tix by next tuesday so i can seriously focus on my studies!

Nutcracker, go to the bangkok thread at the gig and tours section. ann has given us a lot of links to hotels and hostels in bangkok. The gig is gonna be held in Bangkok Hall. and miele and i are staying at Bangkok Hostel in silom street. supposedly quite near to the venue. u're most welcome to join us. it's great to have some other mates backpacking with us! :) but if u're going with ur family u should book a better hotel.

i booked the flights through airasia for miele as well, around RM 950++ return trip for the two of us. so it's quite ok. have u got ur tix? i still havent bought mine. i e-mailed lamc and they said they're gonna be selling the tix through sistic as well. so am anxiously waiting for that!

miele, sorry for the delay. i prefer to buy the tix thru sistic than TTM. i agree with what u said in ur text. let's just pray we'll get the 2500 tix by next tuesday so i can seriously focus on my studies!

Faz, I agree with everything u said. Now how do I push Sistic to hurry up/ Coz need to study for PTK as well! Muse is so exhausting :p

Backpacking ftw! Party at Thailand Hostel @ Silom Road people? :LOL:

Do watch this, it made my eyes water n stuff. Awesome does not even begin to describe it:

Thanks for the links! I've already booked the air tix as well, and i'm going with family! But i'm the only one going for the gig, all for muse! I've just drop an email to laurietta just to bug them with the sistic thing... heh heh heh. I'm taking the flight on the 28th itself! whoa. TTM is seriously inconvenient; need to collect the tix at their outlets only? sucks. :mad: Hopefully LAMC will liaise with Sistic for real..:shifty:

weeee...you guys are all going!! so fun....

well Deb, that leaves the two of us behind... i can be your sulk buddy!

yay Sulk buddy!! :LOL:

Where exactly is the place of the gig? and what kind of hotels/ hostels are available in the area? You're going by Air Asia? How much is it? Thanks in advance!:)

Don sulk Deb, good things come to those who wait... Just try to apply this proverb to your current situation, somehow... :D

haha like what, Muse is gonna be visiting me on my front lawn? only in my dreams mate. (and i really did have a dream like that too :LOL:) i'll have to wait another year (or two) to see them live once again. but oh well. patience is a virtue after all!

RM NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY??? :eek: PHWOAR... even if the gig was after my SPM there's NO WAY i can go! i dont have that kind of money! *coughyou'resorichcough*

anyway! my SPM is in a week. :stunned: i'm gonna be doing some hardcore studying. wont be online that often anymore so uh... have fun in Bangkok people!

RM NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY??? :eek: PHWOAR... even if the gig was after my SPM there's NO WAY i can go! i dont have that kind of money! *coughyou'resorichcough*

anyway! my SPM is in a week. :stunned: i'm gonna be doing some hardcore studying. wont be online that often anymore so uh... have fun in Bangkok people!

That's RM950 for 2 persons Deb ;)

Good luck, I'm sure you'd do well and score. Of course you know its your future etc. Thank you for ur kind thoughts, we'll be thinking of you too.

Thanks for the links! I've already booked the air tix as well, and i'm going with family! But i'm the only one going for the gig, all for muse! I've just drop an email to laurietta just to bug them with the sistic thing... heh heh heh. I'm taking the flight on the 28th itself! whoa. TTM is seriously inconvenient; need to collect the tix at their outlets only? sucks. :mad: Hopefully LAMC will liaise with Sistic for real..:shifty:

do update us with the news ya nutcracker?..are u getting ur tix thru sistic as well?? or should we just 'em from TTM??

huh? really? :stunned: but you cant really see my face there... lol only the zap contraption thing. thats why i put it in the first place :LOL:

ARGH I'M SO SICK OF STUDYING HISTORY OMG. i hate politics. :noey:

tell me about it. i've been staring at the same article for the past couple of days.. i cant really concentrate in studying till i get me hands on the tix! and my exam is this sat!! :(:(

good luck with ur SPM next week, deb! come to think of it, am gonna miss a number of my form 5 students! got a bit teary eyed yesterday when they came for a picture and asking for forgiveness..

do update us with the news ya nutcracker?..are u getting ur tix thru sistic as well?? or should we just 'em from TTM??

tell me about it. i've been staring at the same article for the past couple of days.. i cant really concentrate in studying till i get me hands on the tix! and my exam is this sat!! :(:(

good luck with ur SPM next week, deb! come to think of it, am gonna miss a number of my form 5 students! got a bit teary eyed yesterday when they came for a picture and asking for forgiveness..

wah! its sooner than mine :eek: good luck for you exam! think about Muse as a reward for all your hard studying.. :D

yeah i'm gonna miss some of my teachers too :( got all teary during the graduation ceremony 2 weeks ago! and on monday during the taklimat SPM we had to shake hands with aaaaaall the teachers and some gave hugs and stuff too. very emotional :(

wah! its sooner than mine :eek: good luck for you exam! think about Muse as a reward for all your hard studying.. :D

yeah i'm gonna miss some of my teachers too :( got all teary during the graduation ceremony 2 weeks ago! and on monday during the taklimat SPM we had to shake hands with aaaaaall the teachers and some gave hugs and stuff too. very emotional :(

:happy:

Good luck Deb!

Ok so far nothing from LAMC. I'll announce here if i get something.. I wan to get thru sistic but it seems to be taking too long. I wana get the 2500 one, i hope it isn't sold out yet... I think by mon, nothing from sistic, then i'll settle with TTM. :(

Hey good luck you guys, taking history! i failed it for my O levels, so my tip is don't take tips from me!

thanks! the problem is i cant concentrate on what i am reading untill i get the concert tickets! :(

Ok so far nothing from LAMC. I'll announce here if i get something.. I wan to get thru sistic but it seems to be taking too long. I wana get the 2500 one, i hope it isn't sold out yet... I think by mon, nothing from sistic, then i'll settle with TTM. :(

Hey good luck you guys, taking history! i failed it for my O levels, so my tip is don't take tips from me!

am just gonna wait till 11 am this morning. if not i'll settle for with ttm! :(:(

EDIT: i just checked, sistic will start selling the tix next monday! oh man.. lambatnyer..

haih.. i spent the better part of 2 hours wondering where http://www.muse.mu went, then only i had the common sense to go to muselive

yeah me too.. i got so worried! then i checked my email and now i'm here! aha.

thanks! the problem is i cant concentrate on what i am reading untill i get the concert tickets! :(

am just gonna wait till 11 am this morning. if not i'll settle for with ttm! :(:(

EDIT: i just checked, sistic will start selling the tix next monday! oh man.. lambatnyer..

aww well now that you know Sistic is gonna sell.. can you study? lol

YAy for Sistic! I'll definitely get it on Monday. C'mon, i'm sure it BHT2500 won't get sold out by then. Hopefully u can study better knowing it's selling on Monday...:nerd:

the email.... :rolleyes:

NO! lol.. guess, i have to learn how to calm my nerves down really... and u're supposed to be studying as well eh? :p

:LOL: i love the e-mail. if only it was really from Matt.

lol yeah i am! i am going to! haha just wanted to check my mail and stuff.. i havent even logged on to facebook in weeks!

yeah i thought the email was funny at the last part! :LOL:

okay i'm off to lunch now bye!

YAy for Sistic! I'll definitely get it on Monday. C'mon, i'm sure it BHT2500 won't get sold out by then. Hopefully u can study better knowing it's selling on Monday...:nerd:

am getting my tix on monday as well, but dunno if miele is ok with that. she banked in the money to me like a week ago..

am all calm now thank u very much. lol.. can definitely focus on my studies now. :D

lol yeah i am! i am going to! haha just wanted to check my mail and stuff.. i havent even logged on to facebook in weeks!

yeah i thought the email was funny at the last part! :LOL:

okay i'm off to lunch now bye!

everybody needs time off once in a while.. good luck in remembering all those dates, events and names in history. heavy stuff, eh? boy, am glad that am not studying sejarah anymore..

hoho... time flies my friend, and before you know it, you'd be saying "WHO GIVES A TOOT ABOUT MALAYAN UNION AND HOW TO MENGGUBAL THE UNDANG UNDANG AT THE DEWAN RAKYAT AND DEWAN NEGARA?!" :p

OOOO how I wish...:happy::happy::D

Hey guys, is one of your legs longer than the other? :D

No, I'm serious.