Oh dear. *noob*

Course info: Okay got exempted, now writing in officially

Booking: Am ok for flights 26th onwards, and balik up to 1st Dec.

Money: pm me the details and I'll do it. Thanks!

Should we discuss bout the gig tix now?

Adyla?

yes please. at first i only wanna get the seated tix miele, coz i wanna see the show from a different view than the last time. plus am quite scared about the crowd there. dunno how they're gonna be like. hopefully it'll not be too rowdy! but if the seating plan is like the megadeath one, better get the front ones coz am afraid we cant see a thing from behind.

am actually quite dumbfounded with the ticket website. i couldnt understand much. perhaps am too dizzy from planning the trip! :D

YOU'RE NOT GOING TOO??? YES I HAVE SOMEONE TO BE MISERABLE WITH! :p:(

hey.. are u going?? u should go!!! ehehe..

It's still 50-50 as i'm sorting out leave dates with my family... I am excited as hell on going, so i really hope i can go! It'll be so cool to watch Muse 3 times in a year heh heh... DEB, how can you be like that! you should be praying for me to be able to go! :LOL::LOL:

hehe, i just got back from exams, haven't been able to go on the internet for days :(

yeah, adept, bad english :p

ahah, newsflash.. my mom suddenly decided that she wants to come along to bangkok since she tak jadi pegi houston... :stunned: habislah plan stalking muse.. why is this becoming more and more like a family trip as opposed to "dila running to bangkok to see muse" :erm:

i went to kl sentral before i got back just now.. where ah jual tiket?

anyway, most likely going, haven't sorted out tickets and flights yet since gah, my mom wants to come along..

i'll update..

It's still 50-50 as i'm sorting out leave dates with my family... I am excited as hell on going, so i really hope i can go! It'll be so cool to watch Muse 3 times in a year heh heh... DEB, how can you be like that! you should be praying for me to be able to go! :LOL::LOL:

LOL SORRY!! i assumed you couldn't go because of your post... lol. i'm looking for a buddy i can sulk with :p kidding kidding. i hope you can go!! i hope ALL of you can goo!!!

Damn SPM :mad:

so ur mom's going to watch the gig too?? :D i dont think u can buy the tix at KL sentral or sistic. i've called their hotline. looks like we have to buy the tix on line..

EDIT: yes arias. check the bangkok thread !

my mom is going to watch the gig with me.. :D

:stunned:

hah, i wish.. cannot even imagine my mom gigging. my mom is going to come to bangkok and try to stop me from all these stalkings! and bad news for me, because my mom refuses to confirm flights until we're pretty sure of the date my sister leaves for bangkok :( i guess my mother's pretty paranoid and anal about stuff like travelling :erm:

lol, my brother has made his decision. he chose james morrison over muse :wtf:

so, kak faz and miele, bought plane tickets already?

LOL SORRY!! i assumed you couldn't go because of your post... lol. i'm looking for a buddy i can sulk with :p kidding kidding. i hope you can go!! i hope ALL of you can goo!!!

Damn SPM :mad:

weeee...you guys are all going!! so fun....

well Deb, that leaves the two of us behind... i can be your sulk buddy!

Interview by Q, pre-EMA.

Q: Your plane from Belgrade landed about an hour ago. you didn't get a nice early night in preparation for today, then?

Matt: Not quite. Last night Belgrade was Bel-degrade. It got quite dark. I wasn't involved, but it included a transsexual called Pete. And a dildo. Pete was sat on your knee for quite a while Dom, wasn't that right?

Dom: (Solemnly) No.

:LOL: Enough said.

Btw, how many Malaysians travelling to Bangkok? Do holler.

*tries to hide envy*

:LOL:

If they going to do more gigs, with Bangkok being the last, I'll see gigs between 19 - 28 with the first gigs being small venues/bars or clubs.

*goes to musewikiy*

WOW... They're in New Zealand in the 25th...

*ENVIES PEOPLE GOING*

:D

must find this Pete from Belgrade :rolleyes:

am going to bangkok..

another newsflash : my sister ain't gonna be there in november :(

might end up going with u guys then.. maybe lah.. not sure yet.. still on planning mode :p

Interview by Q, pre-EMA.

:LOL: Enough said.

hehe, yeah, that one was funny

and matt is so full of bull

DH : we wanted to arrive by zeppelins and drop down to the stage, but we weren't allowed to do that either

MB : We're gonna make that happen next time. You can get these business Zeppelins now, like a private jet, so we could fly from gig to gig, descend for the gig and then get lifted back into the Zeppelin lounge

couldn't make up his mind on a boat tour or a Zeppelin tour then eh? :erm: