now i'm starting to feel less excited.. i dont think i can go la :( i just need to know the date!! then i can conclude whether i should feel sad, or worried. :( lol

I feel the same way Deb. Just think of it this way, if it's not this year maybe next year. Let's still hope for the best for everyone

now i'm starting to feel less excited.. i dont think i can go la :( i just need to know the date!! then i can conclude whether i should feel sad, or worried. :( lol

fuh.. felt am running a marathon. the excitement...:D am with u la deb. i need to know the date first!! only from there i can truly know whether i can go or not.

I feel the same way Deb. Just think of it this way, if it's not this year maybe next year. Let's still hope for the best for everyone

i doubt they'd come back here again next year though :( they'll be working on their new material already. no more touring i guess :(:(

fuh.. felt am running a marathon. the excitement...:D am with u la deb. i need to know the date first!! only from there i can truly know whether i can go or not.

yeah.. i hate the suspense!! roooaaar :mad:

*sobs*

Whats a good reason for my family to go to Thailand? :LOL: It sounds kinda selfish to go there just for Muse[and living my mom at the hotel just to go there :LOL:]

Since the Bangkok gig is 50% confirmed [Kickbot is left to announce it to the world to make it full :p] I hope they do the rest of SEA :happy:

Wouldn't be surprised if they play new songs... Should we think of titles now :eyebrows: something better than "Policing the Jackson Funk" :LOL:

Sooo... unless Matt gets married in South East Asia he'll be engaged for a year :stunned: I guess thats normal.

HAha same for me too.... When oh when will they confirm!

Aren't they afraid of the tremors in this region lately? I mean, Phuket, around dec is pretty wet isn't it?

ANyway Deb, Bangkok is quite awesome. I think Thais either look Chinese, or Malay. All of us can pass off as one of them i think!

i doubt they'd come back here again next year though :( they'll be working on their new material already. no more touring i guess :(:(

yeah.. i hate the suspense!! roooaaar

Hey honey, don't be despair, of course they'll do that again. How about this one, Ortal from Israel waited 8 years before she gets to see them, now is the best day of her life, all was very well planned. If it wasn't meant for us to see Muse this year there's always next year or next time. Please don't feel sad cause I am right now :(

*sobs*

Whats a good reason for my family to go to Thailand? :LOL: It sounds kinda selfish to go there just for Muse[and living my mom at the hotel just to go there :LOL:]

Since the Bangkok gig is 50% confirmed [Kickbot is left to announce it to the world to make it full :p] I hope they do the rest of SEA :happy:

Wouldn't be surprised if they play new songs... Should we think of titles now :eyebrows: something better than "Policing the Jackson Funk" :LOL:

I don't know any good reason at all. :(

Still not losing hope though.

OZ-land [:LOL:] = Indonesia = Philippines = Singapore = Malaysia = Thailand!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

much better! :happy:

:D That's just awesome. but it'll mean that we'll not be able to meet each other. :stunned:

aww well we can still meet up if we really want to even without muse.

lol unless one of us is crazy enough to go to each country!

and rich.

Heya. Have not been here for a long time, until my sister told me abt the Bangkok gig. It would be most awesome 2 catch them again after being totally blown away on Feb 25th :D

Anyways, I've been 2 Bangkok twice. IMHO, Bangkok is fairly safe and the ppl are really frenly though majority of them don't really speak English. Dec/Jan is a great time 2 visit Bangkok as its colder then. Taxi is cheap (cheaper than Malaysia and they use Corolla Altis some more). Hotels are fairly priced, but best to book online. Shopping in Bangkok is fantastic & cheap (at the markets lah) :D

Driving will take too long. Air Asia is fairly cheap but need to book early to get the best deals. I think we shld all go in a group. Same flight, same hotel. Can share taxis as well

Heya. Have not been here for a long time, until my sister told me abt the Bangkok gig. It would be most awesome 2 catch them again after being totally blown away on Feb 25th :D

Anyways, I've been 2 Bangkok twice. IMHO, Bangkok is fairly safe and the ppl are really frenly though majority of them don't really speak English. Dec/Jan is a great time 2 visit Bangkok as its colder then. Taxi is cheap (cheaper than Malaysia and they use Corolla Altis some more). Hotels are fairly priced, but best to book online. Shopping in Bangkok is fantastic & cheap (at the markets lah) :D

Driving will take too long. Air Asia is fairly cheap but need to book early to get the best deals. I think we shld all go in a group. Same flight, same hotel. Can share taxis as well

I like your plan very much, hope though I can join you guys. Not yet sure here :(

i like the idea of travelling in group thing. was hoping ur sis might wanna join me actually, coz i mite be going alone if am able to go to this bangkok thing.

shannaz just texted me. astro awani just showed a tiny bit of muse interview at the Q awards!

OMG!!! like so much has happened in the last few hours!!! believe it or not i had tears in my eyes reading all the posts!!! i really dont know whether i should feel happy or sad coz i still dont know if i can ever go to bangkok! :'( im just gonna pray that i will be lucky again n im gonna be able to see them again coz my life depends on it! k.faz, please pray for me ok! ur like a much more 'beriman' individual so ur prayers might be heard :D help me out with this one!!!