I cannot be any happier today seriously, unless if the confirmation is announced today hehe.

see, i was damn rite ppl! bangkok did replace the argentina gig in musewiki. MUAHAHAHAHAHA

:p Thank god ur right! What's the date posted on musewiki? I'm still hoping for the 1st tho'.

*Off to terrorize the threads for a confirmation date*

yes today actually :).

Here's for ppl who hav problems with rapidshare:

http://download.yousendit.com/F4FD2F3F4E650694

so now, we wait for the confirmation...

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT. SHIT I'M SO EXCITED NOW!! AJFKJASFSAF;LAJF;LAF. THERE'S NO WAY I CAN CONCENTRATE ON MY EXAM TOMORROW. LOLOL.

i think dec. 1 makes the most sense. Almost a week off in phuket and chris probably wants to spend his bday with his family.

when muse came to malaysia, did they hav a signin session or anything?

eh nooooooooo not december 1 please! :'( i hope its on december 6th! MY BIRTHDAY! YEAH!

maybe we could stay at phuket/bangkok for a few weeks too? and maybe *accidentally* bump in to the band on the way? haha :p omg i'm so excited seriously. my heart is beating SO fast now, i'm so thankful i actually feel like fasting! :LOL:

no they didn't have a signing session unfortunately.. apparently they didn't have much time. though they spent 2 nights here and they visited the twin towers of KL! :D

Nutcracker, if you're reading this, you MUST go. you've been to their first gig of the year, and now's your chance to go to their last gig of the year. you're really lucky to have done that okay!

eh nooooooooo not december 1 please! :'( i hope its on december 6th! MY BIRTHDAY! YEAH!

maybe we could stay at phuket/bangkok for a few weeks too? and maybe *accidentally* bump in to the band on the way? haha :p omg i'm so excited seriously. my heart is beating SO fast now, i'm so thankful i actually feel like fasting! :LOL:

no they didn't have a signing session unfortunately.. apparently they didn't have much time. though they spent 2 nights here and they visited the twin towers of KL! :D

Nutcracker, if you're reading this, you MUST go. you've been to their first gig of the year, and now's your chance to go to their last gig of the year. you're really lucky to have done that okay!

We're in conflict then Deb, my exams start on the 6th :(

Good luck 2moro!

Nutcracker u definitely hav to go, even if it's only for the awesome sig (boasting rights) proclaiming the above fact. :)

Wow if this comes true and we can get Msians, Thais, Philipinos and Singaporeans to hang out for the gig, how cool would that be? Like a mini SEA Games or something, heh. (did I miss anyone out?). Oh, Indonesians!

Oh WOW last gig in BANGKOK!! I wish to go Deb! I've a feeling their last gig for the year is gonna be so kick-ass it'd be a shame to miss it!! I hope it's some convenient date though... I've got to plan my leave with my collegue which really sucks! I hope it's somewhere before the 7th! R u going Deb? I'm so happy for all you thais heh heh..

Crazy_mary, ann_chun and miele are confirmed rite? I envy you guys!:mad:

Whoever gets to holiday in Phuket is so lucky! Imagine meeting them there in their flower shirts and khaki shorts! :LOL:

Oh yeah good luck for your exams tmr Deb! You're right miele, if i get to go i'll definitely put it in my sig on every forum!! HAHA

Cool so prompt reply, heh.

Nut, u must get ur friend to confirm. it would be nutz ;) not to go!

I would love to confirm if Muse would just confirm the date :LOL:

My mind's already racing with many carazy possibilities now, trying to plan the journey and stuff. Again, if only Kirkeh would confirm pliz!

my dad suddenly change his mind :( he wouldn't let me go..and i hope it's not on the 4th, 5th or 6th coz my mom and sis are going to hajj on the 6th...

suddenly, things seems so complicated for me. i hope it's on the first of dec.i still can work my way through that one out..

We're in conflict then Deb, my exams start on the 6th :(

Good luck 2moro!

Nutcracker u definitely hav to go, even if it's only for the awesome sig (boasting rights) proclaiming the above fact. :)

Wow if this comes true and we can get Msians, Thais, Philipinos and Singaporeans to hang out for the gig, how cool would that be? Like a mini SEA Games or something, heh. (did I miss anyone out?). Oh, Indonesians!

nooooooo :( okay i hope its after your exams then. which is hopefully, after my prom as well. so i freakin freakin hope that it is .... AFTER DECEMBER 13TH!!

yeah i really envy Nutcracker is he goes for this. then he can say he went to see muse 3 TIMES IN THE SAME YEAR!! :eek:

Oh WOW last gig in BANGKOK!! I wish to go Deb! I've a feeling their last gig for the year is gonna be so kick-ass it'd be a shame to miss it!! I hope it's some convenient date though... I've got to plan my leave with my collegue which really sucks! I hope it's somewhere before the 7th! R u going Deb? I'm so happy for all you thais heh heh..

Crazy_mary, ann_chun and miele are confirmed rite? I envy you guys!:mad:

Whoever gets to holiday in Phuket is so lucky! Imagine meeting them there in their flower shirts and khaki shorts! :LOL:

Oh yeah good luck for your exams tmr Deb! You're right miele, if i get to go i'll definitely put it in my sig on every forum!! HAHA

omg you HAVE to go! i WANT to go, btu i dont know if i can. i'm not even 18 yet and it was already hard enough to convince my parents to let me go to singapore (which they didn't in the end), and its gonna be harder to convince them to let me go to bangkok. all for muse i tell you, all for muse. i thought maybe i could go WITH my parents and then er... halfway i'll meet up with you guys for the gig or something? haha. i dunno. at least i wont have to pay for it then :p

yeah i wanna see matt dom and chris in floral shirts and bermuda pants! hahaha.

and thanks for the good luck wishes guys, though this exam isn't reaaally that important. so er... i'm just gonna screw it la :$ i'm too excited, seriously.

AAH im goin crazy here too ppl! Cant wait for the cofirmation any longer seriously.

good luck on ur exams deb, im sure u'll do fine with muse in ur heart and mind :). hhaha

and about the concert date, can u skip school and make it up later or take it before other ppl? say that u hav to go to a funeral or weddin or smth hehe.

btw, ur bday's only 1 day b4 dom's!

my dad suddenly change his mind :( he wouldn't let me go..and i hope it's not on the 4th, 5th or 6th coz my mom and sis are going to hajj on the 6th...

suddenly, things seems so complicated for me. i hope it's on the first of dec.i still can work my way through that one out..

aww :( how come your dad doesn't let you go all of a sudden? what if its in late december then?

good luck on ur exams deb, im sure u'll do fine with muse in ur heart and mind :). hhaha

and about the concert date, can u skip school and make it up later or take it before other ppl? say that u hav to go to a funeral or weddin or smth hehe.

haha thanks :D though its not really that important, i'm not gonna bother much about it. maybe later tonight or something.

haha yeah i know! i feel so much closer to him (in spirit) that way :D:D

Oh nooooo! Why the change of mind?

I'm praying for the 1st as well, or really late, like 14th or 15th. Hope we can sort this out,cant imagine going without u. :(

Oh dear, it sucks when the decision lies in the hands of those that don't care of the consequences of not getting what you want!

Cool so prompt reply, heh.

Nut, u must get ur friend to confirm. it would be nutz ;) not to go!

I would love to confirm if Muse would just confirm the date :LOL:

My mind's already racing with many carazy possibilities now, trying to plan the journey and stuff. Again, if only Kirkeh would confirm pliz!

Actually I'm waiting for the management to announce it and then i can plan a holiday around the date, and my friend can take his leave after i come back! I hope that's the plan...

nooooooo :( okay i hope its after your exams then. which is hopefully, after my prom as well. so i freakin freakin hope that it is .... AFTER DECEMBER 13TH!!

yeah i really envy Nutcracker is he goes for this. then he can say he went to see muse 3 TIMES IN THE SAME YEAR!! :eek:

omg you HAVE to go! i WANT to go, btu i dont know if i can. i'm not even 18 yet and it was already hard enough to convince my parents to let me go to singapore (which they didn't in the end), and its gonna be harder to convince them to let me go to bangkok. all for muse i tell you, all for muse. i thought maybe i could go WITH my parents and then er... halfway i'll meet up with you guys for the gig or something? haha. i dunno. at least i wont have to pay for it then :p

yeah i wanna see matt dom and chris in floral shirts and bermuda pants! hahaha.

and thanks for the good luck wishes guys, though this exam isn't reaaally that important. so er... i'm just gonna screw it la :$ i'm too excited, seriously.

Going with your parents is a great idea!! You could just say you want your birthday present to be a Thai holiday! And you're 16, so they HAVE to give in! lol! If not, go really mental to scare them. Hey deb if your birthdate is 6 dec, mine is a month after! :D

thailand-map.jpg

bangkok is quiiite far from phuket :stunned:

lol nutcracker, i have a friend who's birthday is on jan 6th too! i'll be turning 17 by december so... they HAVE to give in! yeah! but my mum doesn't like travelling and my dad.. well.. he might have work!

would it be really crazy to drive all the way from kl to thailand? :$

aww so sorry to hear about that Mary.

I still don't know if I should jump for joy or what since I don't know how much money I needed for going to Thailand. I'm still hoping for the best.

AAH im goin crazy here too ppl! Cant wait for the cofirmation any longer seriously.

I'm going crazy too aaaaaaahhhh

lol yeah okay.. :$ i hope its cheap though. is bangkok er... safe? :$

r u comin alone? i guess it's not extremely dangerous but its not safe either especially for young women...i wouldnt suggest u comin alone. why dont u and other malaysians come all together in the same flight ? that would be fun :p.