i find smart-sounding people intimidating :$ probably because its embarrassing being unable to understand some of the words they use. :$:$

yeah i know the feeling. after i watched LOTR 3 i felt like.. "that's it? no more frodo? :(" and now its like "no more Harry? but i JUST became a fan!!". i liked HBP a lot though. i actually felt really really engrossed when i was reading it.. whereas for Deathly Hallows

seriously the camping part was just FOREVER. it was so draggy i actually felt like stopping. yeah. that was how bad it was for me :$ lost a lot of points, that.

oh well. i'm reading it all over again! from the Order of the Phoenix to the last book. :happy:

YEah smart people do tend to be intimidating! I don't fancy the lot, too. Sometimes they get carried away and think they're like purebloods or something. sheesh! Hooray for people like Ms Granger!

I don't see it was draggy until you say it is. Which means i don't think it was draggy! But do you wonder if you Snape has any affection at all for Harry himself? From what i gather, to Snape's eyes, Harry is just his beloved Lily's boy. Although the Doe patronus of his says alot..

HBP wasn't too bad, but i feel that there wasn't much 'cept towards the end. It was more like a book made so that DH can be made, if you get what i mean..

Seriously, Order of the Phoenix was the most boring and it was a pain to finish reading it. The thickness of it didn't help.:p

YEah smart people do tend to be intimidating! I don't fancy the lot, too. Sometimes they get carried away and think they're like purebloods or something. sheesh! Hooray for people like Ms Granger!

I don't see it was draggy until you say it is. Which means i don't think it was draggy! But do you wonder if you Snape has any affection at all for Harry himself? From what i gather, to Snape's eyes, Harry is just his beloved Lily's boy. Although the Doe patronus of his says alot..

HBP wasn't too bad, but i feel that there wasn't much 'cept towards the end. It was more like a book made so that DH can be made, if you get what i mean..

Seriously, Order of the Phoenix was the most boring and it was a pain to finish reading it. The thickness of it didn't help.:p

i agree with you completely.... Order of the Phoenix was really really boring and draggy but the movie was ok though lol.....

I did not find camping part draggy, juz her-my-ow-nee's crying and emo-ness was getting to me abit :rolleyes:

omg chris looks adorable~! *misses* :(

yeah he looks good there. but i adore him more nowadays becoz of this..

haha, you've gotta have a cute 11 year old sister that stands in line all day and manages to survive the front row of the pit (2 shows in a row - although i did make the guards pull her out after the first half of the philly one - too insane!) ;) plus some guards remembered us from the night before, but mainly it was cause of my little 11 year old sister who absolutely loves muse :)

AND OMG - later that night, the security guard comes up to my sister and tells her that CHRIS asked him about her - he was like "where did that little girl go that was in front of the pit??" AHHH!! :eek::D so he noticed her while he was rocking out - how many people in the world can say that?! she was freaking excited to meet them of course, (as was i - almost pissed my pants) insannne!

aww.. never thought of chris as a very caring person.. but he is a father of three.:)

Order of the Phoenix was seriously a let down. i remember when i first got it i was sooo excited because it is really thick, which means there's more to read. but it was soooo boring, draggy and filled with unnecessary events. i also hate the way sirius black died there and harry's tantrum. dumbledore in there also somehow looked less brilliant. thank god HBP was better. but yeah... i love prisoner of azkaban and philosopher's stone the most. i really enjoyed reading HP in those days before it become so massive.. now it's like ayoo.. dunno la wat to say.

do we have to use spoiler? it's like the 2 of u (nuts and deb) are communicating something dark and secretive.. polyjuice potion, maybe? heh heh heh (sorry for misinterpreting ur laugh nuts!). but yeah.. the camping part was draggy to me when ron left. but it got interesting again after he came back and rescued harry at the pond. and i see snape differently now. if u think about it, he does love harry, in his own way la.. not just because he loves lily. think about the first book, he was the one who chanted the counter curse against quirell?? and there are other instances where it show that he actually cares about harry that i cant think of rite now. but i reckon we're just prejudiced towrds him simply because harry and the gang hated him. think that's the best twist in DH other than dumbledore's past.

hey, deb. do u mind sharing that story about the haunted house on jln bellamy? lol

i agree with you completely.... Order of the Phoenix was really really boring and draggy but the movie was ok though lol.....

I did not find camping part draggy, juz her-my-ow-nee's crying and emo-ness was getting to me abit :rolleyes:

Welcome dude! HAha ur probably the first person i ever welcomed to this thread... The pleasure was all mine. I liked the movie version better too! It left out a lot of stuff, especially the boring lenghty conversations.

aww.. never thought of chris as a very caring person.. but he is a father of three.:)

Order of the Phoenix was seriously a let down. i remember when i first got it i was sooo excited because it is really thick, which means there's more to read. but it was soooo boring, draggy and filled with unnecessary events. i also hate the way serious black died there and harry's tantrum. dumbledore in there also somehow looked less brilliant. thank god HBP was better. but yeah... i love prisoner of azkaban and philosopher's stone the most. i really enjoyed reading HP in those days before it become so massive.. now it's like ayoo.. dunno la wat to say.

do we have to use spoiler? it's like the 2 of u (nuts and deb) are communicating something dark and secretive.. polyjuice potion, maybe? heh heh heh (sorry for misinterpreting ur laugh nuts!). but yeah.. the camping part was draggy to me when ron left. but it got interesting again after he came back and rescued harry at the pond. and i see snape differently now. if u think about it, he does love harry, in his own way la.. not just because he loves lily. think about the first book, he was the one who chanted the counter curse against quirell?? and there are other instances where it show that he actually cares about harry that i cant think of rite now. but i reckon we're just prejudiced towrds him simply because harry and the gang hated him. think that's the best twist in DH other than dumbledore's past.

hey, deb. do u mind sharing that story about the haunted house on jln bellamy? lol

Wow how lucky of that person and his/her sis to meet muse! Too bad my sis is all grown up hahaha.

I've got to admit that i've never read any HP before GOF, cuz i watched the movies already. Maybe i should read them... I've always thought that Cho Chang is fugly (not that i'm dashing). No offence! but there're better looking potentials in the whole world, i think. I was quite disappointed when i saw her HAHAHAHA.

WE communicate in spoilers in hopes of planning an uprising in this world where poeple are ignorant of wizards and witches who live amongst us.:D

I would love to hear any spooky stories abt that haunted house! I have an affection for these kinda places... Been to allegedly 'haunted' places here in Singapore, and i've gota say that either it's all bull, or i'm just lucky..:indiff:

Welcome dude! HAha ur probably the first person i ever welcomed to this thread... The pleasure was all mine. I liked the movie version better too! It left out a lot of stuff, especially the boring lenghty conversations.

Wow how lucky of that person and his/her sis to meet muse! Too bad my sis is all grown up hahaha.

I've got to admit that i've never read any HP before GOF, cuz i watched the movies already. Maybe i should read them... I've always thought that Cho Chang is fugly (not that i'm dashing). No offence! but there're better looking potentials in the whole world, i think. I was quite disappointed when i saw her HAHAHAHA.

WE communicate in spoilers in hopes of planning an uprising in this world where poeple are ignorant of wizards and witches who live amongst us.:D

I would love to hear any spooky stories abt that haunted house! I have an affection for these kinda places... Been to allegedly 'haunted' places here in Singapore, and i've gota say that either it's all bull, or i'm just lucky..:indiff:

think i've seen vic2190 before.. hmmm..

omg how can u say cho chang is fugly man? i think she's very cute.. :p yeah, the movie is soooo much better than the book. but only Goblet of Fire tho coz the rest of the books are always better than the movies. but i dont actually like ginny and dumbledore in the movies coz i've always imagine them differently. dumbledore in the first two movies is better than the new one ( notice that i dunno the actors names).

there u go, being complicated. yet again :rolleyes: and do u actually believe there are wizards and witches living amongst us? it'd be so cool if there is.. ok. i noe.. there's no need to use spoiler for this. lol

Really, even all my friends agree with me. Cho Chang was a let down. The original Dumbledore actor died rite? And Ginny looks way better than Cho Chang. Good thing don't you think? heh heh.

Haha i think we're over-using the spoilers thing? I don't think there're wizards and witches. Maybe aliens though... :D

enough with HP, will ya? i dont like reading the book but i like to watch the muvies:D

anyway, i think the scrapbook on matt is really gorgeous (rite word ke huh? dont even think the spelling is correct:$). and i do think that if the guys who make the scrapbook on dom, shud make the cover looks alike matt's scrapbook. yeah, i know it's lame and very un-interesting but come to think of it, how many scrapbooks do they received every year from their fans? maybe use the same material and the same design front cover but in different color? and do the same if there's ever 1 for chris!:p and so if they receive the scrapbook, they'll be like "awww..adorable, like some sort of trilogy books!!!"....heh! just a silly suggestion, tho!:stunned:

oh yeah, about the petition thingy, i did post on the muselive.com "Forums > Foreign Languages > Yang ngerti tulisan ini, NGUMPUL SINI!!! :p" but the thing is, the net got suddenly down syndrome and suddenly cudnt find page!!!:mad:

anyway, i oredi posted to my fellow malaysian and indonesian muselivers. so dont worry. and i also spread it on my friendster.com page...;):musesign:

Hallo ppl!

Just got back to Penang, my back's sunburnt but so worth it. :D

Was at a club in Bali and saw a surfer dude (Aussie rasanya) who looked exactly like Dom! I stalked him for a while, heheh. The smile is uncannily similar.

That is all. :LOL::p

oh and thanks guys (Mary and Shannaz) for the meetup, it's nice to match the posts to the person/face. Talking bout Muse with ahem, cool people who understand the madness is awesome!

Hallo ppl!

Just got back to Penang, my back's sunburnt but so worth it. :D

Was at a club in Bali and saw a surfer dude (Aussie rasanya) who looked exactly like Dom! I stalked him for a while, heheh. The smile is uncannily similar.

That is all. :LOL::p

oh and thanks guys (Mary and Shannaz) for the meetup, it's nice to match the posts to the person/face. Talking bout Muse with ahem, cool people who understand the madness is awesome!

OMG!!! why didnt u bring him back?! lol! :LOL:

hey guys. wow i didnt know the thread was so active during the weekend!

here's the page for the "paranormal sights on Jalan Bellamy" lololol. seriously, if anyone has any picture of the signboard that says "Jalan Bellamy", can someone please send it to me so that i can put it on my sig? lol it'll be damn cool la :D

while we're on (or off) HP

i think Cho Chang is really pretty!! its just her acting that is fugly. yeah. fugly acting. you heard me! and her accent doesnt make it any better either. :noey: and Ginny looks a bit brunette in the 5th movie, dont you think? i saw the poster and i was wondering "who's the girl at the back?" then i slowly counted and thought "omg that's Ginny? isnt she supposed to have red hair?" maybe the contrast in the poster was too little... i dunno. meh.

the camping part was boring la.. :( or maybe its because i read that part extra slowly as i was having my exams that time. boohoo. i'm gonna read it again anyway! :D and yes HBP should be named "The Deathy Hallows prequel" or something. or the Deathly Hallows should be called "the Half Blood Prince Sequel". it was very connected. but i still like it! with the inferi at the end.. that part really creeped me out :stunned:

about vc2190, yeah i believe he's posted here before.. check out the older pages when i first started to post on here :D about a year ago. wow.. seems like just yesterday......... *reminiscence*

eh hannara and nutcracker, you guys arent the only spongebob fans around here okay ;) i love patrick! he's so stupid, he's so lovable :D

miele, omg did you take a picture of that Dom lookalike?! should have taken pictures with him la... :LOL: surfer summore. wah. seriously, i wanna see him. haha. and thanks :) i'm gonna need all the luck i can get!

here's the page for the "paranormal sights on Jalan Bellamy" lololol. seriously, if anyone has any picture of the signboard that says "Jalan Bellamy", can someone please send it to me so that i can put it on my sig? lol it'll be damn cool la :D

miele, omg did you take a picture of that Dom lookalike?! should have taken pictures with him la... :LOL: surfer summore. wah. seriously, i wanna see him. haha. and thanks :) i'm gonna need all the luck i can get!

Thanks for the Jalan Bellamy stuff. Doncha think Matt would just love these spooky sights? Have to take him for ikan bakar (yummy) and visit damn cool houses.

Haha, it was hard enough trying to stalk him and not spill my mocktail @ the club, it'd be a bit strange if I started snapping photos some more :D. Cute surfer as he was, the original is still miles better! What with skinny technicolour pants and all. :p

checked out their coming tour dates and i noticed that they're coming to singapore early next yr...

:eek::eek::eek:

*has heart palpitations*

Dude, you cannot make a statement like this and not explain yourself. Where did it say so? I checked the main page and nada on Southeast Asia. Please clarify, I'm easily excitable (in case that's not obvious). :p

i checked out their coming tour dates and i noticed that they're coming to singapore early next yr...

guys, do you think they will come to kl again?????????????:$

:eek::eek: omg dude. u have to understand that one of us here is very old and can get heart attack very easily... where's ur source man???? are u sure?? u're not confused with this year's tour dates eh? coz they did come to spore earlier this year...

jalan bellamy is in KL rite? or is it in Melaka?? heh. yeah la miele, think matt better move in there and make contact with the ghost rather that pianist.. spooky tul la.. got goosebumps.:$

i kinda like cho chang's accent in the movie la.. but u're right, deb. ginny is so lembik and brunette in the movie. fred and george in the movie are not as funny as in the books as well. i always pictured lupin as a very handsome werewolf too, someone like red-haired matt. lol. and wasn't dumbledore supposed to be tall??? he's so short in the new movies. i didnt noe that the actor who played the previous dumbledore is already dead..

omg dude. u have to understand that one of us here is very old and can get heart attack very easily...

Hey! Ouch, was that for me? being old pwns! :D:LOL:

But yeah, stop teasing us dude, you confused with the January dates eh?

i didnt noe that the actor who played the previous dumbledore is already dead..

Sadly, yes. Useless fact: he played Marcus Aurelius in Gladiator, he and Russel Crowe got close due to their love of rugby. In the movie Master and Commander, during the "funeral at sea speech", Russel Crowe was supposedly thinking of his deceased friend who had died at about the same time when they were shooting the movie.

Sadly, i am a movie geek. Kill me now.

Hey! Ouch, was that for me? being old pwns! :D:LOL:

But yeah, stop teasing us dude, you confused with the January dates eh?.

was actually referring to myself. :LOL: sorry. deb gave me a fright as well last saturday.. haha. and my student gave me a bogus info on muse this morning too.. too many unnecessary surprises (and squeeeling ) lately.. lol

Sadly, yes. Useless fact: he played Marcus Aurelius in Gladiator, he and Russel Crowe got close due to their love of rugby. In the movie Master and Commander, during the "funeral at sea speech", Russel Crowe was supposedly thinking of his deceased friend who had died at about the same time when they were shooting the movie.

Sadly, i am a movie geek. Kill me now.

yeah.. i noe that he was in gladiator... can't remember his name tho. i love russell crowe there la.. think that's the only russel crowe movie that i like. i love rugby tooo!!! can't wait for the first IRB world cup game this coming weekend. woot!

WHAT? SINGAPORE AGAIN?? .... are you sure you're not confused with this year's tour dates? :S i checked musewiki... nothing there. he/she got my hopes up :(

and yeah i watched Prisoner of Azkaban again and i expected Lupin to be more good looking! they mentioned in the book that he was a bit shabby looking but i didnt expect him to look greasy like snape or Sirius! :LOL: he's still a nice man though :happy: i hate what happens in DH. rooooaaar.

WHAT? SINGAPORE AGAIN?? .... are you sure you're not confused with this year's tour dates? :S i checked musewiki... nothing there. he/she got my hopes up :(

and yeah i watched Prisoner of Azkaban again and i expected Lupin to be more good looking! they mentioned in the book that he was a bit shabby looking but i didnt expect him to look greasy like snape or Sirius! :LOL: he's still a nice man though :happy: i hate what happens in DH. rooooaaar.

Totally not related to deb's comment: The HP series is heaven-sent for a movie fan due to the sheer amount of class actors. David thewlis, ralph fiennes, gary oldman, emma thompson, etc. Just the amount of Oscar noms between them is amazing. And it looks like they have fun with the series. Cool.

Totally not related to deb's comment: The HP series is heaven-sent for a movie fan due to the sheer amount of class actors. David thewlis, ralph fiennes, gary oldman, emma thompson, etc. Just the amount of Oscar noms between them is amazing. And it looks like they have fun with the series. Cool.

lol not to be mean or anything, but they compensate for the brilliant actors by bringing in n00b actors like Cho Chang, and Luna Lovegood. though i must say, Luna Lovegood did an excellent job portraying her dreamy-like character :)

There can't be a better he-who-must-not-be-named than Ralph Fiennes! I still have the impression that the's the 'Cannibal guy'. He just naturally looks like he's saying "You best not mess with me, or i'll eat your brains out".

lol not to be mean or anything, butm they compensate for the brilliant actors by bringing in n00b actors like Cho Chang, and Luna Lovegood. though i must say, Luna Lovegood did an excellent job portraying her dreamy-like character :)

I quite think Luna Lovegood on screen looks a bit stiff, but i like her expressions! It's cool how she won her role; she said that they're gona regret not choosing her as Luna.

The haunted house on Jln Bellamy looks like what we call the Old Changi Hospital here in Singapore.

http://www.spi.com.sg/haunted/haunted_changi/och.htm

Quite a cool place to go to if you're looking to scare yourself out of your pants.:LOL:

haha... u go la.. and u're actually ONE musemessageboard's year old! congrats! lol

OK, this is gonna be a HUGE post. but here are pictures of matt's scrapbook.

plus this one made squeeeeeelll!!!

WOW those are beautiful...ahah Chris and Kirky! Chris is looking GOOD!:p

Aww...sho shweet..

oh yeah, about the petition thingy, i did post on the muselive.com "Forums > Foreign Languages > Yang ngerti tulisan ini, NGUMPUL SINI!!! :p" but the thing is, the net got suddenly down syndrome and suddenly cudnt find page!!!:mad:

anyway, i oredi posted to my fellow malaysian and indonesian muselivers. so dont worry. and i also spread it on my friendster.com page...;):musesign:

hahahahha:LOL::D

Thanks for the Jalan Bellamy stuff. Doncha think Matt would just love these spooky sights? Have to take him for ikan bakar (yummy) and visit damn cool houses.

Lets.

There can't be a better he-who-must-not-be-named than Ralph Fiennes! I still have the impression that the's the 'Cannibal guy'. He just naturally looks like he's saying "You best not mess with me, or i'll eat your brains out".

I quite think Luna Lovegood on screen looks a bit stiff, but i like her expressions! It's cool how she won her role; she said that they're gona regret not choosing her as Luna.

The haunted house on Jln Bellamy looks like what we call the Old Changi Hospital here in Singapore.

http://www.spi.com.sg/haunted/haunted_changi/och.htm

Quite a cool place to go to if you're looking to scare yourself out of your pants.:LOL:

lol..my bro went there with his friend just the 2 of them, there's this really creepy staircase, when your going down its looks normal, but when you look at it from the bottom its red...and he also took a picture of an apparition..SPOOKY.

lol..my bro went there with his friend just the 2 of them, there's this really creepy staircase, when your going down its looks normal, but when you look at it from the bottom its red...and he also took a picture of an apparition..SPOOKY.

Cool. Photos please? :)

aah! no! please post pictures in spoiler tags please! i'm seriously terrified of Ghosts and the Supernatural world and whatnots. i dont even dare click on Nutcracker's link :$

My friends just like u...it's fun to scare her when we're at the office toilet :D

Ok Deb don't worry won't do that here. I get scared too sometimes. Was totally traumatised by "the Ring". It messes with my head when the evil spirit is a child.