Do it! The security here are even better, but there isn't any Franz here. :(

They didn't seem to mind, in fact, they were very friendly! But when Franz went off for the encore break I started screaming and they were all extremely amused. :$

I've bought me tickets so I'm definitely going too!

I dono much about the Fragrance Hotel TBH cuz i've never stayed in one..

Actually Liz, the Indoor Stadium is just the other side of the Singapore river. Pretty much near the Esplanade so technically it's not far from town.

@Mad Hope you got no plans and get to go to Wembley! Thanks for the pics at your first gig btw :D

A friendly warning: Don't stay at the Fragrance Hotels near the stadium! I read some reviews; apparently that's where prostitutes usually have their rendezvous with their clients. One reviewer complained of girls knocking at his door every now and then. :stunned:

Try this hotel: http://www.hangouthotels.com If you're really on a budget, they offer dorm rooms, too, for around S$35 a night, if I remember correctly.

@Lya I've yet to finalize my decision :( I hope lamc would finalize the lineup for BNO soon (with more international acts! Jimmy Eat World maybe?) so I could at least convince my parents to actually give me the green light to skip possible mid terms and travel down to Singapore twice in 10 days after The Killers and Andrew Bird. Then again, they've generally never approve of any of my Singapore trips. Arrgh.

@Nut lol oh! I couldn't find the stadium in the map that I have, so I assumed it wasn't around that city hall area. It's not within walking distance with Esplanade though, right?

@paraluman OMG. I should check tripadvisor myself first before recommending :X Perhaps those Fragrance branches are located near the red district area? Generally I think Singapore's still a pretty safe place though, yeah? Hangout (Rucksack Inn too) seems like a really convenient stay if the gig's at Fort Canning Park. :) Well if all else fails, there's always couchsurfing! :D

@Tee I dunno if you've watched the Ash vid to Joy Kicks Darkness (you're in a Franz high after all ;) ) but I simply adore that ♥ shirt of Tim's. He looks so damn good in it :awesome::p

image-0A20_4B05A9B1.jpg

Edited by guilt-stricken

@Liz tell me abt it. ive been checking LAMC's page like every half hour ever since the tix go on sale. i cnt blv they hvnt announced the other bands. i know muse is headlining & thats big enuff, but still i wanna kno who else ryt? but yeah.. im gonna buy d flight & gig tix soon b4 i chicken out & start worrying abt everything again. haha

Well, I didn't get the tickets. I suppose even if I do, it'd be too much of a hassle to travel south to London for the gig. As fun as that might be, I'm pretty sure I'll be botched up with classes (I think I'll have summer semester, not too sure j yet) Do you go together with a few other friends who enjoy Muse too? :)

Well I usually go to gigs with my b/f anyway and his friends. my friends...ergh i don't know what they even listen too lol. but this time i might end up going alone, if i'm going that is, but it'll be cool cuz it's easy to make friends with other Musers ;)

@Nut: No prob :) I hope i can go to the one at Wembley too! now...only around 300 days to go :stunned:

:LOL: I wonder where I could find a shirt like that. Would love to custom make one with the Ash phoenix in the middle? ;) Or would that be too corny... haha. Also, in that picture above...guh..his hands.. Delicious or what! :awesome:

I guess you could just copy the design and send it over to a store to print on a plain t-shirt!

They are verrrrry nice. :eyebrows: But not as nice as Nick McCarthy's. :$

I received an email today from the school saying that everybody from years 3-10 have to be in school and can't even go for Visa runs and such on February 2nd and 3rd because we have to take some national exam. :'(

I received an email today from the school saying that everybody from years 3-10 have to be in school and can't even go for Visa runs and such on February 2nd and 3rd because we have to take some national exam. :'(

omg that sucks! >.< but but but the concert's gonna start at 5pm rite? u can still sort of make it. im sure muse will only play at like 10pm..:)

I wouldn't be able to make it to the venue in time, so unless I arrive there at about 6 and SOMEHOW miraculously end up at the front row by the time Muse come on...:LOL:

I know I'll get bashed for this but I don't feel as pissed off as I should, only because I saw Franz. :$:facepalm:

Wow missed too many topics so I'll just address what I remember (do forgive this nyanyuk old lady):

1. Madraulix review: aaw thanks, just pulling your leg la, untung2 dapat your unique perspective. Thanks, you've added to my anticpation of the SG show :)

2. Train travel to SG: this is an awesome plan if you have a lot of time and are really on a budget. Take the night train, the bunk beds are quite comfy and snooze your way up to the border passport check. I love taking trains as only need to be at KL Sentral 20 mins earlier compared to the hassles of airline travel. Also, train rides are always interesting, more time to mingle and stuff.

3. SG Hostel: In the spirit of trying out new stuff this place is my choice for February http://www.betelbox.com/about_betelbox.htm

Never stayed there before, but was totally impressed by its location (near the airport and the stadium, also halal food), the rates and the classic architecture. Apparently the place has won awards also.

Not sure which Fragrance Hostel has ladies of the night, haha, but the one I stayed at with Aida was comfortable and was not dodgy at all, quite near a mosque in fact.

4. People contemplating / planning for SG travel :C'mon guys, do not lose hope. Relax, the show's still some time away. Di mana ada kemahuan, di situ ada jalan :D. Lyalshak, feel free to PM about anything, but the experts would actually be Nut / Liz / Aida kot.

5. LAMC: Thanks for bringing Muse again but what is taking so long the other acts to be announced? :rolleyes:

6. Deb's headcount of confirmed attendees : Nut, moi, Aida +/ Faz pencilled in eh? No rush, saja ja nyibuk :LOL:

hello people! so many posts but i'm just too lazy to read every single one. so sorry to interrupt.

miele, shannaz is also going, i think. you guys should meet up too! i don't think am going for Muse. i have no idea how to get 2 days off from school. if am a student, ponteng ja.. but i'm not aiiish..

Aida, you're going for The Killers! yay! can we go together? and Liz, i'm thinking of getting either the 128 or 148 tix if they're numbered tix that is. i wish to see Mr Flower's face. but if you gals are getting the 88 ones, i'll follow you gals then. i just want to see them at least once in my life. lol

miele.. you confirm pergi kan? im looking at betelbox jugak. looks good.. hv u booked? im still trying to pressure my fren abt booking the tix (for both flight & concert) soon. but i should check d train to singapore. sounds like a good plan too actually.. haha i really shuld PM u :p

oh my. a lot of you are going to see muse @ singapore! i'm seriously thinking about going but i have no one to go with :( is there anyone that wouldn't mind me tagging along?? i'm looking at the cheapest seating tix and a 2 days one night stay there and travelling by train. quite tak malu of me since most of you don't know me that well and i'm rarely on here, but i'm desperate....... :$

Saosin and Muse = 2/3 acts for BNO. Fuck school, I'm skipping. :p

Saosin? er not so familiar, what do they sound like? *ignorant*

oh my. a lot of you are going to see muse @ singapore! i'm seriously thinking about going but i have no one to go with :( is there anyone that wouldn't mind me tagging along?? i'm looking at the cheapest seating tix and a 2 days one night stay there and travelling by train. quite tak malu of me since most of you don't know me that well and i'm rarely on here, but i'm desperate....... :$

No prob, the more the merrier! You should pm Lyalshak, I think taking the train was mentioned somewhere. And maybe you guys could try the betelbox hostel I mentioned earlier, just a suggestion. Can pm me also if you have questions.

Anyone else wanna join the Malaysian Muser expedition Feb 09? :LOL:

Klik SINI..

*ntuk sapa2 yg x dak cd lagi.. :) plus usoe t-shirt tuh, sapa x mau ha? :LOL:.. :happy:

Aaaaah nak. T-shirt. tu. Terimakasih la nu for the link....tapi haram xdak idea for the slogan la pulak...Hang dah try ka?

You can add Rise Against to that BNO line-up :)

Saosin is pretty heavy, and I think they're classified as post-hardcore (I'm clueless actually) Don't know any song apart from You're Not Alone.

Rise Against; I haven't the faintest idea about their music. They sound alternative, judging from a couple of youtube videos I've seen.. :unsure:

But yeah, MUSE!!!!:D:D:D:D

I've "invented" this equation for 20090203/1900; Muse > [saosin(Rise Against)]10

Oh yeah, anyone who has some burning questions regarding your trip in Feb, you can ask me! :) I'll try my best to give truthful answers.

JK.:D

Did anyone watch 2012 yet? Ultra cheesy. But awesome visual effects.

Edited by Nutcracker