@Kak Faz Yah i just spent more money just now on The Resistance T-shirt lol! (thanks to the Singapore thread for the info)

@Aida I was at City Hall and it was my first time hearing the F1 cars in action! It sounds pretty damn exciting!

@Debbie Yeah rich kids don't deserve these equipment they don't know about! HAHAHA. /jealousness

Wah I didn't know Lilly Allens wants to quit for good? Such a shame. I'm sure it's only cuz Morgan can't play bass for her no more! :D I actually thought Matt don't give a *toot* about people downloading illegally. He's said before it was the record labels' problems right...

No I don't have the vinyls in a frame on my wall :(. Maybe I'll do it one day.. The USB thumbdrive has the album in .wav, .mp3 and apple lossless formats. Nothing else! Unless there're hidden files i don't know about...

@Noor Woah that forgotten 'Matt musing on his piano vid' reminds me a lot of Cross-Pollination! Good find..

Nice review of The Resistance btw :). I like how the "You trick your lovers..." verse has a layered whisper at the back, in Undisclosed Desires. Totally agree with you on the amount of effort put into this album for all the subtleties.

- .... .. ... .. ... .- .--. .- --. . -... .-. . .- -.- .-.-.-

Have you guys checked out the amateur vids of the Giants Stadium gig? I'm getting goosebumbs from them. Hysteria was so good.

Confession to Liz & Faz:

I was actually trying to get tickets to F1+Travis (& was paging Nut for help :p)

But unfortunately, my fren is down with fever, so we have to cancel the plan :(

Argghh Nut...now I need to go hide somewhere so I won't think about the lost opportunity :(

Anyway, better planning next time, hopefully!

Ahhh Muse Muse Muse...I dunno how to best describe the new album, perhaps the others have described it better...esp. Noor's review ;)

Confession again: It was a slow grower for me (don't kill me pls) but I'm liking it so much better now after a few dozen listens. Perhaps I've been overwhelmed by some very brilliant albums released these past few months...phew...they're all having their creative juices flowing around the same time

I hope I could bring my fren (the one supposed to go with me for F1+Travis - it was supposed to be her 1st gig/F1 race) next time around to Muse's concert in M'sia again perhaps...keep your fingers crossed!

She likes slower songs (hence Travis) + classical music, (so I introduced to her the Exogenesis songs first ;)

That Uprising video on Jools Holland @ 1.38 - Jarvis Cocker of Pulp used to do that a lot...but just for pose I presume, nothing to do with conspiracy theories like Matt lol!

I re-watched Kasabian's World Stage set (on MTV website)...errr I didn't see Tom's eyes were red? (Not wanting to believe perhaps :p)

awwh, yeah, very polite indeed. i can imagine some people who'd just speak to the mc with their shades on, indoors, like damn poser only. The one person that comes to my mind who does that? Kanye West. PFFT. Lol did he keep referring to Matt as 'our drummer' ? the video i watched had the interview in italian dubbing so i couldnt hear dom :(

Kanye West lives in his own world. way different from anyone else's. i don't understand why he made such a fuss over Beyonce's lost to that ummm.. country singer. i can't remember her name.. lol.. watch the vid again, deb. am sure you could hear him calling matt as the band's drummer.

Terasa sangatlah gembira apabila MTV Breakfast memainkan Video Clip Uprising pagi tadi pukul 9 lebih :D

i just saw it on mtv rocks! like a few seconds ago.. kyyaaaaa.. so happy! :D

:

Random : Was listening to Unnatural Selection when I saw that the brand name of my Mom's nail buffer was 'Natural Select'. :LOL: Also, I think I've seen the word 'Resistance' at least 10 times this whole week! And each time I grin to myself :D

OK, so I've listened to The Resistance quite a number of times. Duh, who hasn't . The amount of DETAIL in each song is mind-blowing. The must have put in lots and lots and lots of deliberation, and effort, and time while producing the album. Just the tiniest additions in the background - be it Matt's humming, or the guitar slide part right before 'We must run' in Resistance - makes the songs ever so beautiful and epic.

And Chris is the best bassist in the wowld! :D

All the songs are awesome, but on the top my list are :

Resistance ('tis really beautiful. Especially like the 'We must run' part, its so..deep, lol.), Undisclosed Desires (funky, beautiful, awesome), Unnatural Selection (I love the OOS-ness of this song! Has a WICKED bridge, too!), MK Ultra (fresh sounding, very awesome), I Belong To You (Sounds very fun & awesome! :p), and of course, Exogenesis Symphony : Parts 1, 2 & 3. (These 'symphonic monsters' are intensely amazing, wonderful, beautiful, brilliant, captivating, massive, and overwhelming masterpieces, a true work of genius, and the perfect ending to a bloody brilliant album.)

I absolutely :yesey: these reviews (taken from wiki):

Since its release, The Resistance has received mostly positive reviews. Currently it has an aggregate score of 72 on Metacritic based on 15 reviews.[37]

After listening to the album during an interview with the band, BBC Radio 1 presenter Zane Lowe updated his Twitter account with a description of the album as "A beautifully recorded, strong, sweeping, fighting, uplifting, rocking, and inclusive record about love."[38] On July 6, 2009, Zane Lowe was speaking about The Resistance on BBC Radio 1. Lowe mentioned how he thought it is the most focused recording that Muse has ever come out with, and that he thought the 3-part "Exogenesis: Symphony", which he said fits seamlessly into the rest of the album, is the most ambitious project that the band has ever pulled off. "There are massive riffs in there, there are quirky pop songs in there, there's all sorts of wonder in there, it is absolutely amazing".[39]

Much of the album's praise has been directed towards the album-ending three-part "Exogenesis" which used over 40 musicians in the recording process. The Fly gave the album two scores, awarding the three-part "Exogenesis" 5/5 saying that "'Exogenesis...' is a streak of utter brilliance."[40] Q magazine, Uncut magazine, Mojo magazine and Hotpress magazine all rated the album 4 stars out of 5.

Allmusic praised the album highlighting "Guiding Light", "United States of Eurasia", and "Exogenesis" calling it "by and large a fantastic record".[41] The album received a 6 out of 10 score from the NME. Although they felt it was genius in parts, they criticised the album for producing something "conceptually impressive but musically all too familiar".[42]

During the end of June 2009, an editor for the Japanese music magazine Rockin' On went to Lake Como along with representatives of Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium and Switzerland for interviews and to have a listen-through with the album. The editor, Yukiko Kojima, went on to state that the album was an "incredible masterpiece", that "the band succeeded to express art to a high degree, which consist with accessibility", and even called it an "authentic miracle".[43] In an interview with The Sunday Times, Dan Cairns mentions that "Muse have made an album of genius, brilliance and beauty".[44] Play.com described The Resistance as a "sweeping collection of songs where classical and rock influences collide but never clash" and even going so far as saying the album is "a genuine modern masterpiece".

To conclude, I like The Resistance. :happy:

randomness: was reading a dissertation in the library and as i looked through the references, one of them was " The Muses of Resistance: Labouring Class Women Poetry in Britain" Coincidence? i think not. i took it as a sign to stop studying and listen to Muse instead. :chuckle:

awesome review, noor. "aunthentic miracle"? :yesey:

Have you guys checked out the amateur vids of the Giants Stadium gig? I'm getting goosebumbs from them. Hysteria was so good.

Pardon me, but what does that mean?

i've watched a few. but i heard there were not many people when Muse were playing. The crowd was there for U2 and not anyone else. shame really, they just missed the best EVER opening act!

Confession to Liz & Faz:

I was actually trying to get tickets to F1+Travis (& was paging Nut for help :p)

But unfortunately, my fren is down with fever, so we have to cancel the plan :(

Argghh Nut...now I need to go hide somewhere so I won't think about the lost opportunity :(

Anyway, better planning next time, hopefully!

awww.. so sorry to hear that. from what i know, Star Sports is showing F1 rocks concert tomorrow only for an hour tho. i dunno if travis is playing at F1 Rocks.

@Debbie Yeah rich kids don't deserve these equipment they don't know about! HAHAHA. /jealousness

Wah I didn't know Lilly Allens wants to quit for good? Such a shame. I'm sure it's only cuz Morgan can't play bass for her no more! :D I actually thought Matt don't give a *toot* about people downloading illegally. He's said before it was the record labels' problems right...

No I don't have the vinyls in a frame on my wall :(. Maybe I'll do it one day.. The USB thumbdrive has the album in .wav, .mp3 and apple lossless formats. Nothing else! Unless there're hidden files i don't know about...

@Noor Woah that forgotten 'Matt musing on his piano vid' reminds me a lot of Cross-Pollination! Good find..

Nice review of The Resistance btw :). I like how the "You trick your lovers..." verse has a layered whisper at the back, in Undisclosed Desires. Totally agree with you on the amount of effort put into this album for all the subtleties.

Yeah tell me about it. *jealous of rich kids*

Ooh sweet, nah I just thought that if Muse gave an empty USB it would be a bit like.. "heh, whats the point? decorative usb only?" haha. I'm too lazy to rip the songs into my computer, and I'm too lazy to download a torrent too, meh, so i cant listen to The Resistance when i'm online. I've been listening to a lot of Taylor Swift instead :stunned::noey: her music is so girly haha :D

Whats with the morse code? This is a page seperator? haha. i love google. you can translate anything, one click away! :D

I re-watched Kasabian's World Stage set (on MTV website)...errr I didn't see Tom's eyes were red? (Not wanting to believe perhaps :p)

Oh izzit? I was re-watching some vids on youtube too, now that you mentioned it, and yeah you're right.. his eyes were fine. but i swear i saw a scene where his eyes were red!! and i saw some comments on some of the youtube videos saying that he cried after playing LSF??? maybe thats why i saw his eyes were red, somewhere. haha. dunno if its true or not though, its kinda hard finding videos of LSF on youtube :erm:

Kanye West lives in his own world. way different from anyone else's. i don't understand why he made such a fuss over Beyonce's lost to that ummm.. country singer. i can't remember her name.. lol.. watch the vid again, deb. am sure you could hear him calling matt as the band's drummer.

Taylor Swift! I downloaded her album and am following her on twitter ahahahha :chuckle: she's the only singer among that whole disney tween sensation thingy (ie miley cyrus, jonas brothers, demi lavato, serena gomez etc) that i actually like.

about Kanye, dunno whats his deal la. he's entitled to his own opinions yeah, good for him if he thinks Beyonce's video is 'better', but he had no right to pull a stunt like that! stealing taylor swift's mic to tell everyone he prefer's beyonce, totally humiliated her and belittled her man, as if she isnt young enough hmph! that was really rude. bah. i get so worked up talking about this haha.

Yeah I watched the video again haha. I wonder if the woman really fell for it :LOL:

i just bought the cd+dvd this evening..

the first 3 cd store i went the resistance sold out!!

thank god the last store i went only left 1 stock..

so i quicky grab it..haha..

btw the dvd is super duper cool!

:D

Wow, good to know that The Resistance is selling hard in malaysia!! they HAVE to play here now! :D

Edited by mynameisdebbie

So tired, so tired. I haven't slept since Wednesday (well, ok proper sleep that is) so I'll make this short for now.. and rather unrelated to a lot of posts lol. Sorry, just wanted to rant a bit.

I should've hopped on a flight right after my final paper and fly immediately to Singapore to catch Travis and F1!!! If I were in last year's situation, I would've done it huhu. My friend had tickets :( and he managed to meet Fran, Dougie and co FOR THE SECOND TIME in two years! Curses!

I think I'm really disliking the commentary on STAR Sport for F1. So mad that they did not even give a reason as to why Heidfeld started from the pits, and that because of stupid Adrian Sutil's absolutely noob mistake, Nick had to end his 40 over reliability streak and so he retired from a race for the first time since 2007. :(

/end

Now there there Liz.....I missed Travis too..:( I re-watched their DVD at Alexandra's Palace to nurse the not so happy feeling

On Nick: When asked what BMW Sauber would do next, he said: "Maybe we try to find a brain for him (Sutil)" lol!

Read that Nick started from the pit as his team discovered a mistake with the weight of his car in qualifying

I hope you've calmed down already...Cheer Up yeah...

Deb, think you can watch better videos of M'sia's World Stage at the MTV Website here

He did look like he's crying at the end of LSF

LSF video here...Lucky women eh!

LSF Live on Dave Letterman

...Tom looking very young + looking like Liam Gallagher

. His new song, this is

Kasabian covers Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape in Serge's living room (Tom wears the same shirt in Msia + Serge rapping hehe)

Edited by weresodisco

@Kak Faz Yeah it's morse code! Trying to be Muse-terious there.. :D

Too bad for the U2 fans. I think when they look back to this day a few years from now, they will feel remorse so strong, it's senseless.

@Deb You mean you're too lazy to even pop the CD into the tray and click rip?:LOL:

Then I dedicate this song to you -> http://www.garagespin.com/2005/12/19/lazy-sunday-afternoon-video-the-narnia-rap/

I still think the thumbdrive pre-loaded with the various formats redundant. Simply cuz I have the CD and I could do it myself. But I ain't complainin'!

@Aida At least you saved some money eh.. If that's any consolation :) Perhaps save it for Muse @ BDO '10?!!!

http://www.bigdayout.com/news/pressreleases.php

Muse and Lily Allen!! WOOHOO!! How awesome would it be, if they had shows in Asia afterwards? :dance:

Don't you guys think that the Singapore roads were bumpy and sparks were too common? Or is that perfectly normal? What about that poor Redbull dude whose side mirror got blown(?!) off?

:D Nice. My alarm used to be Walking Barefoot, it was lovely waking up to that.

Genius! Lol *goes to change my alarm tone*

Out of curiosity, what does everyone use for their alarm tones btw?

singaporean gp this weekend. Liz, you're going

I'm going to singapore (Lifehouse nostalgia can you believe it's been a year since?) unfortunately, a week too late for the GP :( This year's race was quite a bore though ... maybe I was just pissed for poor Nick lol but yay for Timo!

I'm curious to know why Renault's still allowed to race the remaining 4 races.

Speaking of Lifehouse... A new album out in Christmas (Knowing LH though, they tend to procrastinate too..It was supposed to be Spring 09...then Summer 09 .. now Winter 09 lol) Cannot wait to listen to new LH material, including

in all it's studio glory! and the real lyrics to that song..we've been trying to decipher what Jason's singing for years lol (since 2006!)

And regarding your MTV World Stage review, awwh, AAR was that bad? :( I really enjoyed them! They are so completely different compared to Kasabian though. Its like, when you compare the two, Tyson Ritter tries too hard to entertain the crowd, (cause he was so obviously high on something!), whereas for Tom Meighan, omg, he's just so smooth isnt he? So comfortable on stage, its ridiculous. They make it look so effortless, and that they're just there to entertain with their music, not with their stage antics. I love that. Puts them so much higher on the so-called MTV World Stage "hierarchy". :p But then again, Tom's eyes did look suspiciously *coughweedcough* red :ninja: But despite that, I still love AAR very much! ahaha. Are you going for their concert? Disagree is gonna open for them! :D I have no idea how to get tickets, when or where it is though.

Yes, I think I should go for their gig because I don't want to sit at home and suffer for missing Ataris' gig on the same night :( I have a friend who could possibly score free tix for us from her relatives at Digi, but I'm not exactly sure if that'll materialize coz it'll be rather awkward if I went with her relatives haha. She actually had access to the premium VIP tent for MTV World Stage (her sister works with Hong Leong Bank! I swear, she has the best relatives ever lol), and even bumped into Tyson several times backstage, the lot from Kasabian too!!! but she had no idea who they were :facepalm:

I hope Joelyn will be able to make it this time round! Have you got your tix, Joelyn?

Regarding Tom's red eyes....

MAYBE HE'S A VAMPIRE!!! Lol. I guess some would've probably seen that coming. Sorry, Vampire Diaries overload.

Ian Someholder? NOM!

but, honestly? The pilot episode sucked and I'm pissed that they used

in one of the scenes... That song was supposed to be a rather personal one I share with my friends but nowww, it's tainted! :(

Now there there Liz.....I missed Travis too..:( I re-watched their DVD at Alexandra's Palace to nurse the not so happy feeling

On Nick: When asked what BMW Sauber would do next, he said: "Maybe we try to find a brain for him (Sutil)" lol!

Read that Nick started from the pit as his team discovered a mistake with the weight of his car in qualifying

I hope you've calmed down already...Cheer Up yeah...

Yeah it sucks when that happens :( Travis needs to come to Malaysia NOW.

Because.

:eek:

Why can't we have our share of Scottish talent? :( My friend's relatively tall, he managed to get a lot of good shots in that vid! and sigh, he got to meet Fran and Dougie again.

Hahaha yeah, when I read that statement from Nick yesterday, it made me :LOL:. His blog entry made me calm down a lot more too :) It's a real shame about Sutil, I usually support him but now... I don't know if I can.

Muse and Lily Allen!! WOOHOO!! How awesome would it be, if they had shows in Asia afterwards? :dance:

Don't you guys think that the Singapore roads were bumpy and sparks were too common? Or is that perfectly normal? What about that poor Redbull dude whose side mirror got blown(?!) off?

Anyone making plans for BDO2010? :D Muse and Kasabian! (and lol Lily Allen. Should be reallllyyy interesting)

Hmmm. I really do hope they would make a SEA tour too!!

It's common on bumpy tracks, like the notorious Brazilian track, but they've recently resurfaced the roads, so it's not too bad.. I thought the sparks were kinda pretty though lol. I don't remember seeing that much though last year... A real shame for Vettel too, but I was still way too upset over Nick haha :(

Edited by guilt-stricken

[spoiler=Travis]

Hmmm...I've never heard of this song Falling Down, is it a B-side?

Aarghhhhhhhhh...I missed Fran in the crowd!!!!!!!!!! Yeah these guys are the sweetest!! Your fren met up with them again?

Btw, rather unrelated, I thought Fran looks better without the hat.

But Serge (of Kasabian) with hat = :cool:

I watched Muse's Uprising on MTV VMA09 last night ;)

Matt went into the crowd!! And what's that coloured blinking lights/L.E.D on his guitar ?

I don't really want Muse to be in VMA though...(don't kill me again). Don't want them to be overly commercial

BDO...cud be expensive...yup, wud be awesome for them to drop by SEA

[spoiler=Beasties/Manics/Long Night]

I watched 30 Rock (Star World) after VMA. Beastie Boys were in there! (they rapped) :D

Faz, go watch it!

Then after 30 Rock, I watched Amazing Race (new season), wahaaa...the first half, it's reaally funny. Watch Phil with the Japanese host :LOL:

Then after Amazing Race, I watched Manics' Holy Bible Re-issue DVD. Wooow! Footage as far back as 1991! Awesome! James in balaclava :p

Miss Richey though...

Finally went to sleep...Crazy!

Btw my alarm tone is the theme song from Dangermouse (80s Brit cartoon, with mouse living in a post box. Faz & Miele might know?

Edited by weresodisco

Deb, think you can watch better videos of M'sia's World Stage at the MTV Website here

He did look like he's crying at the end of LSF

LSF video here...Lucky women eh!

LSF Live on Dave Letterman

...Tom looking very young + looking like Liam Gallagher

. His new song, this is

Kasabian covers Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape in Serge's living room (Tom wears the same shirt in Msia + Serge rapping hehe)

oooh thanks a lot for those videos! I actually meant that there arent many (or any) LSF vids from mtv world stage, but ah well thanks for that mtv link! its so much clearer than youtube. :) I havent actually seen the real MV for LSF, so horny la that girl. "sir, can i touch your organ please?" hahahaha. so groupie. Tom looked really cute though when he was young! his hair was nice that way, not his recent kid-rock style hair :noey:. Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape cover was awesooomeee. Serge's rapping, damn chun weih. haha.

@Deb You mean you're too lazy to even pop the CD into the tray and click rip?:LOL:

Then I dedicate this song to you -> http://www.garagespin.com/2005/12/19/lazy-sunday-afternoon-video-the-narnia-rap/

I still think the thumbdrive pre-loaded with the various formats redundant. Simply cuz I have the CD and I could do it myself. But I ain't complainin'!

@Aida At least you saved some money eh.. If that's any consolation :) Perhaps save it for Muse @ BDO '10?!!!

lol its not that! I'm too lazy to get off my computer chair, walk into my room, bring my cd down and pop it into my computer and wait for it to finish ripping, cause my computer is pretty ancient, so it slows down like A LOT when its ripping. :p

ahahaha Chroni-wha? -cles of Narnia! :LOL:

Genius! Lol *goes to change my alarm tone*

Out of curiosity, what does everyone use for their alarm tones btw?

Yes, I think I should go for their gig because I don't want to sit at home and suffer for missing Ataris' gig on the same night :( I have a friend who could possibly score free tix for us from her relatives at Digi, but I'm not exactly sure if that'll materialize coz it'll be rather awkward if I went with her relatives haha. She actually had access to the premium VIP tent for MTV World Stage (her sister works with Hong Leong Bank! I swear, she has the best relatives ever lol), and even bumped into Tyson several times backstage, the lot from Kasabian too!!! but she had no idea who they were :facepalm:

I hope Joelyn will be able to make it this time round! Have you got your tix, Joelyn?

Regarding Tom's red eyes....

MAYBE HE'S A VAMPIRE!!! Lol. I guess some would've probably seen that coming. Sorry, Vampire Diaries overload.

Ian Someholder? NOM!

but, honestly? The pilot episode sucked and I'm pissed that they used

in one of the scenes... That song was supposed to be a rather personal one I share with my friends but nowww, it's tainted! :(

My alarm tone? The regular tones that come from Sony Ericsson phones haha.

Aww man I want tickets :( I'm hoping my sister can score me some, since she has 'connections' and got herself backstage passes (UGH JEALOUS), but dunno if she can though. Meh. But they're playing in ou right? I can just lurk at central park and listen to them if i cant get tickets :LOL:

OMG you watch Vampire Diaries too?!?! I've been gushing over Ian Somerhalder on my twitter and blog!! :chuckle: seriously, i love him to death, he's so hot, i want to kill myself. well, not really, but you know :p i love how smooth and evil he is in VD, seriously man, i cant handle myself sometimes, i have to pause the show and type fangirly messages to my friend on msn/sms ahahahha. good to know i have someone to fangirl with too! :LOL:

^ INORITE!! :D

and I usually type words out properly unless I'm really excited!!!!!! lol

Aww man I want tickets :( I'm hoping my sister can score me some, since she has 'connections' and got herself backstage passes (UGH JEALOUS), but dunno if she can though. Meh. But they're playing in ou right? I can just lurk at central park and listen to them if i cant get tickets :LOL:

OMG you watch Vampire Diaries too?!?! I've been gushing over Ian Somerhalder on my twitter and blog!! :chuckle: seriously, i love him to death, he's so hot, i want to kill myself. well, not really, but you know :p i love how smooth and evil he is in VD, seriously man, i cant handle myself sometimes, i have to pause the show and type fangirly messages to my friend on msn/sms ahahahha. good to know i have someone to fangirl with too! :LOL:

I just found out I have a family dinner and my friend's 21st party to attend on the same night AAR will be playing yyyargh!! At this rate, I don't think it looks likely that I can go for AAR huhuhu. Unless..... I beg my friend to celebrate in OU, then perhaps I could ... disappear for 90 minutes lol. You can still win tickets btw!! Through facebook or something! (I think you have to be a digi user though) it ends 30th sept which is today! More info here: http://digimusic.com.my/live/

Edit: Wow, as if Oct 10th couldn't get any more packed for me, I just found out my classes have been rescheduled to Oct 10th, 8am - 5pm :eek::(

Lol yeahhhh when I read that tweet of yours regarding Ian, I was so glad someone else shared the same feelings towards him that I had lol! I couldn't help but gape over him since Lost S1 days but then he kinda disappeared for awhile after they killed his character in S2 :( it's not til early this year I think when I read on some celebrity blog about him playing a vampire in some upcoming teen series that I started to rekindle that flame again LOL. It's still quite difficult for me to like VD though. Ian is most certainly gorgeous as hell, I mean, just look at his eyes, but arrrrghh cannot stand the plot and everything! :( Poor Damon cannot even save the pilot from, for a lack of better words, corniness. I think maybe it's just tipping my vampire tolerance level a little adversely.

Edited by guilt-stricken

Awwh, since your friend is turning 21 right, if he/she is a fan of AAR, he/she should try to score a happy birthday song from the band (like what coldplay did) !!! Or, you know, you could just beg him/her to have a nice dinner at chilli's or something, you drive straight to ou after class, you mia for 90 minutes, rock out to AAR, and then continue celebrating his/her 21st! :D

I'm not a digi user :\ i'm really hoping my sister can score some tickets for me haha!

yeah he plays boone from Lost right? haha. I didnt really follow lost in season 1, but whenever i saw any episodes, he was like THE hot guy to watch :chuckle: hotter than Sawyer or that doctor anyway. teehee. I didnt know he was gonna be in the show at all! then suddenly i watch ep 1, he was having witty angsty banter with Stefan and siiiiiiiiiigh, fell inlove. haha :LOL: we're such fangirls. and i love how soft he gets when he's around Elena, i'm really curious about the whole Katherine history! And you're right the script is really cheesy sometimes, but I dunno, I still tolerate it with a few eye rolls here and there :chuckle:. have you read the books? I'm planning to buy them soon hahaha.

Speaking of vampires, anyone here catch True Blood? :D

OMG Liz that Travis clip. I'm actually quite surprised at how mature the fans were. Awesome.:)

BDO sounds like fun but I can only wish I can go! :( It's actually more practical than going for a festival like Fuji Rock though.

Hoping on LAMC to bring the lads here...:p

EDIT: Resistance is futile

http://www.todayonline.com/Plus/Cdreview/EDC091001-0000009/Dont-resist,-get-this-The-Resistance-l-Muse

Edited by Nutcracker

Well, I just want to say hello to a fellow M'sian Muser I sat next to on the plane, on the way to London yesterday. Don't know how to get in touch with you again, but I hope you're on the forum somewhere! Anyway sorry I left without saying bye, my bus was leaving in 3 minutes! :(

Nut: 5/5 w00t! :D

Awwh, since your friend is turning 21 right, if he/she is a fan of AAR, he/she should try to score a happy birthday song from the band (like what coldplay did) !!! Or, you know, you could just beg him/her to have a nice dinner at chilli's or something, you drive straight to ou after class, you mia for 90 minutes, rock out to AAR, and then continue celebrating his/her 21st!

I'm not a digi user :\ i'm really hoping my sister can score some tickets for me haha!

yeah he plays boone from Lost right? haha. I didnt really follow lost in season 1, but whenever i saw any episodes, he was like THE hot guy to watch :chuckle: hotter than Sawyer or that doctor anyway. teehee. I didnt know he was gonna be in the show at all! then suddenly i watch ep 1, he was having witty angsty banter with Stefan and siiiiiiiiiigh, fell inlove. haha :LOL: we're such fangirls. and i love how soft he gets when he's around Elena, i'm really curious about the whole Katherine history! And you're right the script is really cheesy sometimes, but I dunno, I still tolerate it with a few eye rolls here and there :chuckle:. have you read the books? I'm planning to buy them soon hahaha.

Speaking of vampires, anyone here catch True Blood?

Hrmmm. AAR postponed the show. I guess I can celebrate my friend's bday peacefully now lol.

I've never read the books, don't plan to either lol I could just read wikipedia and find out what happens! I'm doing that right now as I type. Haha... The whole Twilight Saga was such a waste of time but at least, it's for the sake of Muse. I'm curious to see how that Thom Yorke song (as well as Muse's) would turn out for New Moon though! Ian's eyes are so gorgeous. They almost remind me of Tom Welling's, only different facial features building around those eyes. Ian's face isn't very symmetrical though if you stare at it long enough lol.

Edit: I just finished the wikipedia entry.......Totally ruined everything!!! :(

I love Stephen Moyer & Anna Paquin!

Hello Malaysian Musers :)

Hi! :happy:

Well, I just want to say hello to a fellow M'sian Muser I sat next to on the plane, on the way to London yesterday. Don't know how to get in touch with you again, but I hope you're on the forum somewhere! Anyway sorry I left without saying bye, my bus was leaving in 3 minutes! :(

Did you catch a name? Maybe we could try to track him/her down ;) Good to know you had a really pleasant (long) flight to London!

500 Days of Summer is so adorable. Not to mention a great soundtrack selection. I don't understand how in the whole of Malaysia, they're only showing it in Sunway TGV right now. This show needs a whole load more attention.

Taylor Swift! I downloaded her album and am following her on twitter ahahahha :chuckle: she's the only singer among that whole disney tween sensation thingy (ie miley cyrus, jonas brothers, demi lavato, serena gomez etc) that i actually like.

I don't know why, but I kind of like her songs too! :$:D

How sweet! :happy:

Speaking of vampires, anyone here catch True Blood? :D

I DO!!! But you already know that. :D I love it, its so awesome. Are you following Season 2 on Cinemax? Have you watched Season 1?

Hello Malaysian Musers :)

Hello!

Very nice :musesign:

Yay, Happy Birthday Showbiz!

http://twitpic.com/kazgz

:LOL: So nice to see the boys having so much fun!

Have been / going to be busy, the Finals have started! Wish me luck! :D

Edited by nonoor

Well, I just want to say hello to a fellow M'sian Muser I sat next to on the plane, on the way to London yesterday. Don't know how to get in touch with you again, but I hope you're on the forum somewhere! Anyway sorry I left without saying bye, my bus was leaving in 3 minutes!

Nut: 5/5 w00t!

Wow.. I dont know why but that sounds so romantic to me lol! Like what you see in the movies, then you two spend the rest of your lives trying to find each other and once you do you have this uber dramatic kiss!

... Unless she's a girl. Then you two just move on with your lives without any thoughts of "what could have been" :LOL: unless you swing that way?

Okay i'm gonna shut up now. Pardon my delirium, it comes with working nonstop for the whole weekend, and then going job hunting today. :facepalm: i'm so tired :'(

Anyway, on a more serious note, did he/she mention anything about posting here? :) he/she could be like you! you didnt post on here until i asked you on my blog right? eh heh.

Hrmmm. AAR postponed the show. I guess I can celebrate my friend's bday peacefully now lol.

I've never read the books, don't plan to either lol I could just read wikipedia and find out what happens! I'm doing that right now as I type. Haha... The whole Twilight Saga was such a waste of time but at least, it's for the sake of Muse. I'm curious to see how that Thom Yorke song (as well as Muse's) would turn out for New Moon though! Ian's eyes are so gorgeous. They almost remind me of Tom Welling's, only different facial features building around those eyes. Ian's face isn't very symmetrical though if you stare at it long enough lol.

Edit: I just finished the wikipedia entry.......Totally ruined everything!!!

I love Stephen Moyer & Anna Paquin!

Did you catch a name? Maybe we could try to track him/her down ;) Good to know you had a really pleasant (long) flight to London!

500 Days of Summer is so adorable. Not to mention a great soundtrack selection. I don't understand how in the whole of Malaysia, they're only showing it in Sunway TGV right now. This show needs a whole load more attention.

Omg liz, so many things to talk about, i dont know where to start. First things first, do you know why it got posponed? :confused: I heard it was because something happened to Tyson? I also heard that its getting posponed til like.. December or something :stunned: thats crazy. luckily i didnt pay and money for these tickets :chuckle: oh right i wanted to reply your text! thanks for letting me know about the CD, but on that day itself my sis told me she managed to score 2 tickets for me too so wheee :D hahha.

I BOUGHT THE BOOK TODAY. lol! I read the first 3 pages and thought "gosh this is so cheesy" :LOL: but i'm still excited haha. Okay, dont tell me about what happened, shhhhh. I saw your twitter saying "KATHERINE!" and thats enough of a spoiler for me haha. I'm starting not to like how eeevil Ian is though, I feel so bad for that blonde girl. Caroline, i think. The one thats been sleeping with him. :( poor girl. Ian's uber hotness is too much for her to resist!

omg you watched 500 Days Of Summer too? I watched it last friday too! Its waaaay too underrated here. What do you think about it? :) A bit upset that they censored some parts though, like when they were on the bed in Ikea. That part was proper sweet apparently, according to my friend who downloaded it. :)

I don't know why, but I kind of like her songs too!

How sweet!

I DO!!! But you already know that. I love it, its so awesome. Are you following Season 2 on Cinemax? Have you watched Season 1?

Yay, Happy Birthday Showbiz!

http://twitpic.com/kazgz

So nice to see the boys having so much fun!

Have been / going to be busy, the Finals have started! Wish me luck! :D

hahaha her songs quite cute and catchy kan?

I've only seen Season 1.. did they censor a lot on Cinemax? lol. I want to watch season 2!! but with all the new shows out now, omg, my internet connection is so slow lately from all the downloading sprees haha. Season 2 any good? I read a bit on the True Blood thread on the board, they said Season 1 was better hmmm.

Good luck with your finals! :) You can dooo ittt!

KAK FAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE ACTUALLY IN THE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME VID!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Abg Dom must have purposely choose those parts with you to be in the video XDDDD Haha.... see, you must be quite important for them to remember you :D:LOL: Now you are famous :p:D Hehe.... When I saw it, I was like :eek::eek::eek: WAS THAT ACTUALLY KAK FAZ?!!! :eek: So nice XDDD

yay finally i got the CD+DVD version for RM42 :D:D:D

kay-a, sorry la pasal invite ke kb mall tu....aku baru tahu kau invite bile masuk forum hari ni (rabu 7 oct)...lame tak online sejak last post

does anyone know which track will be a single after uprising?

Edited by Drogrons