i like subang. it's my fav musers meet up spot! :happy:

or we can go to midvalley but sure pack la sana ek?

or we can just meet up at KL Sentral and decide where to go from there.

ah.. but tomorrow is Spa-Francorchamps. my favourite, favourite race track..:unsure::(

Edited by crazy_mary

Band say the new record is a way off yet

Muse have warned fans not to expect a new album too soon, despite having previously revealed that they have plenty of songs written for it.

The band previously said they were heading to Italy to write new material. However, they have since said they are a long way off from actually beginning the recording process.

Bassist Chris Wolstenholme told BBC 6music, "There's about six or seven songs that we've started work on, but they're still very young.

"I don't think there's anything that we're ready to record yet.

"We just wanted to get started this year, to get the ball rolling a little bit rather than wait for a year doing nothing then get in the studio, and go, 'What do we do now?'.

"Sometimes you can suffer from having too much time off."

The band's last studio album, 'Black Holes And Revelations', was released in July 2006.

Source : NME.com

Mid Valley?! :eek:

If you all did go there do go to the lower ground centre court :D I'm selling mooncake for my hotel there :rolleyes::p

nice! haha.. are the mooncakes halal ar? once my chinese students gave some to me, i wasn't so sure of eating 'em even though i really wanted to. gave 'em to my non-muslims friends instead.

Band say the new record is a way off yet

Muse have warned fans not to expect a new album too soon, despite having previously revealed that they have plenty of songs written for it.

The band previously said they were heading to Italy to write new material. However, they have since said they are a long way off from actually beginning the recording process.

Bassist Chris Wolstenholme told BBC 6music, "There's about six or seven songs that we've started work on, but they're still very young.

"I don't think there's anything that we're ready to record yet.

"We just wanted to get started this year, to get the ball rolling a little bit rather than wait for a year doing nothing then get in the studio, and go, 'What do we do now?'.

"Sometimes you can suffer from having too much time off."

The band's last studio album, 'Black Holes And Revelations', was released in July 2006.

Source : NME.com

aww.. yeah. i've read this. it kinda sucks coz i want it now!! i dunno if i can handle another year without any news about muse. haha... obsessed giler.

so i guess the meet up tak jdk ek today? it's a beautiful day today. finally the sun is out after a long week of gloomy weather. not that am complaining of the rain anyways. it made fasting easier without the thirst.

Am trying to finish work at supersonic mode so can meetup u guys.

Wait, jadi tak? where do u guys want it to be? Nak voting sempat lagi tak? I like Faz's idea to meet at KL Sentral.

Nut, I know where Chempaka is, used to live near there.

To go to town u buy LRT ticket to Masjid Jamek n get down there ( its about 15 mins ride from Chempaka). To go to KL Sentral, at masjid jamek u get down n change to Kelana Jaya line. Buy ticket for KL Sentral (its 2 stops away).

U can get to subang from KL Sentral, but better if we meetup at KL Sentral lah.

Alamak, I've just found out that cannot leave the office before 5.30, so looks like cannot lah for me. Kalau jadi, u guys have fun ya!

Nut, if u r still going to Subang, from KL Sentral u can take komuter direct to Subang Jaya station. So ur route would be Chempaka-M.Jamek-KL Sentral- Subang. Haha if ur going la.

Edited by miele

wah bahaya tu going to genting this rainy season. the road might be a bit slippery. :stunned:

it's ok la. everything is so last minute about this meet up it's like muse's concert in Bangkok. so i think we'll just cancel it la. would'nt be the same without miele anyways. joking about that bangkok thing btw. no offence ;). but i would still like to buka posa with u guys. maybe next time.

Nut, have a safe trip to genting and back to singapore. too bad can't buka posa with u! :(

i used to work somewhere near the Chempaka LRT station too.haha.. sorry. so random.

Thanks miele for that tourism agency worthy info!

Yeah seems last minute. Maybe next time then... :(

Thanks Kak Faz for that heads up about Genting... Will think about it..

EDIT: This place is pretty neat lah hahaha. Apparently I've just bought "the best chendol in KL" according to my dad. :p

Slamat berbuka all you happy people!

Edited by Nutcracker

^ :LOL: i agree. i highly recommend miele as a traveling partner. you'll never be lost.

wah.. cendol. man. i want haha..

LOL i was pretty impressed to learn that you guys utilised the BKK public transport to the fullest! What, with the boat rides and all! So i agree, Miele IS a natural traveller lol.

Aww man after eating Nasi Kandar for dinner, i'm craving for some Cendol now :LOL:

WAH nasi kandar sounds shiok. I just got back from watching Zohan at the Pavilion. Bought some McD's too. Cant wait to eat that!

Heya Liz!

So are u going to the Ash gig?

Owh I haven't got time to upload the Travis intro vids yet...will let u know once I've done them ;-)

Faz, how do u know Korndamned is going to Ash gig? He told me too...knew him from Suede gig back then heheh...his gig list is memang impressive

I just collected my ticket from the SISTIC counter today. Yes, I'll be going! Though alone, but what better way to make friends with the person(s) next to you, no?

Do help me out if you know their flight times! I believe I'll try to make it an effort to meet Tim/Mark/Rick at Changi. I would really love to ask Tim "Can I see your phoenix tattoo, please?" if I find enough courage to do so. Lol.

Now, who is this Korndamned person? =0 Aww, Suede. My sister was all prepped up for the Malaysian Suede gig, but that didn't happen for her though :(

PS: Have you heard the album version of Travis' Song To Self?!!

WAH nasi kandar sounds shiok. I just got back from watching Zohan at the Pavilion. Bought some McD's too. Cant wait to eat that!

Zohan was a bad bad bad bad movie. Lol. Good thing right after that, I watched Penelope, so Zohan was quickly forgotten. Penelope was fun. James McAvoy! I'm probably biased though because at the end of the movie, they used a Sigur Ros song! +1! :D

I just finished my finals today! If you guys are still heading out for a muser meet up, I would be more than happy to join if I'm not roadtripping cuti-cuti Malaysia style with my friends who are leaving for the UK soon. And if you guys don't mind :happy:

Edited by guilt-stricken

I just collected my ticket from the SISTIC counter today. Yes, I'll be going! Though alone, but what better way to make friends with the person(s) next to you, no?

Do help me out if you know their flight times! I believe I'll try to make it an effort to meet Tim/Mark/Rick at Changi. I would really love to ask Tim "Can I see your phoenix tattoo, please?" if I find enough courage to do so. Lol.

Now, who is this Korndamned person? =0 Aww, Suede. My sister was all prepped up for the Malaysian Suede gig, but that didn't happen for her though :(

Zohan was a bad bad bad bad movie. Lol. Good thing right after that, I watched Penelope, so Zohan was quickly forgotten. Penelope was fun. James McAvoy! I'm probably biased though because at the end of the movie, they used a Sigur Ros song! +1! :D

I just finished my finals today! If you guys are still heading out for a muser meet up, I would be more than happy to join if I'm not roadtripping cuti-cuti Malaysia style with my friends who are leaving for the UK soon. And if you guys don't mind :happy:

WOw ur going for Ash and good for you! I've never heard their music so I'll definitely pass this one. I envy you for travelling so much to watch gigs!

Zohan was indeed a bad movie! Nothing to watch at that hour so we decided to watch it :eek:. Haven't seen Penelope yet! I'm already back in Sg, maybe I'll c u in a SIgur Ros show, in Sg perhaps? *fingers crossed*

Happy ramadan to all Muslims....

2 hours (and less) before sahur time!!

Thanks same to you, new friend!

LOL i was pretty impressed to learn that you guys utilised the BKK public transport to the fullest! What, with the boat rides and all! So i agree, Miele IS a natural traveller lol.

LOL. yeah. she's a natural traveller :yesey:

wow Nut, first cendol now McD ? very high cholesterol punyer food la.. lol. there's a cinema at the Pavilion? never knew that haha... did u buy anything while u were here?

ahhh.. envy alert. :(:(:(

i feel so gig deprived that i really wanna follow u and korndamned to singapore for Ash's gig. if only it's not raya. u're one brave lady to go there alone. u should go with korndamned la.. ask aida for his number or email address. he's very nice! :)

would be really nice to finally meet u. so guys.. meet up this weekend? how about it? miele? shannaz? and the rest?

Happy ramadan to all Muslims....

2 hours (and less) before sahur time!!

Happy Ramadhan to you too! did u get some sleep after posting that? ;):D

oh btw, i heard that Channel V is showing Singfest sometime this month or something like that. not sure if it's true tho.

Edited by crazy_mary

WOw ur going for Ash and good for you! I've never heard their music so I'll definitely pass this one. I envy you for travelling so much to watch gigs!

Zohan was indeed a bad movie! Nothing to watch at that hour so we decided to watch it :eek:. Haven't seen Penelope yet! I'm already back in Sg, maybe I'll c u in a SIgur Ros show, in Sg perhaps? *fingers crossed*

Well, did you not once travelled to Thailand for Muse too? that should be something you can be proud of ;) ... eventhough things didn't go too well in the end :-/

But oiiii. To have Sigur Ros play at the Esplanade... !

i feel so gig deprived that i really wanna follow u and korndamned to singapore for Ash's gig. if only it's not raya. u're one brave lady to go there alone. u should go with korndamned la.. ask aida for his number or email address. he's very nice! :)

would be really nice to finally meet u. so guys.. meet up this weekend? how about it? miele? shannaz? and the rest?

oh btw, i heard that Channel V is showing Singfest sometime this month or something like that. not sure if it's true tho.

Yeah, I wished it wasn't on the 2nd day of Raya too, because then I could get one of my close friends to tag along :( We used to draw the Ash phoenix logo around our school's basketball court using chalk. :LOL: Talk about spreading the love.. and vandalisme ;p

I managed to find this other lone Ash fan from a random blog. So we'll be meeting up at the concert! Should be fun :D

Oh and yes! The singfest thing on channel V was featured in Amp around Asia last week. It was only a half an hour show though. and absolutely NO Travis feature at all. :mad:

Anyway...

christianbaleseemedtobehe8.jpg

Bale!Daddy picking up his little girl from a pool party! So damn adorable!

Zohan was a bad bad bad bad movie. Lol. Good thing right after that, I watched Penelope, so Zohan was quickly forgotten. Penelope was fun. James McAvoy! I'm probably biased though because at the end of the movie, they used a Sigur Ros song! +1!

I just finished my finals today! If you guys are still heading out for a muser meet up, I would be more than happy to join if I'm not roadtripping cuti-cuti Malaysia style with my friends who are leaving for the UK soon. And if you guys don't mind

Lol I thought Zohan was funny! stupid, nonetheless, but the last part where they were singing, i laughed so hard i actually teared up a bit :LOL: omg I wanna watch Penelope! They're only showing it at Cineleisure here (dunno why GSC doesnt show it) so I downloaded it instead :$ its finished downloading! :happy: now i just have to find the time between college and homework to watch it. nice ar, that show? I caught a glimpse of Christina Ricci without her scarf.. SO WEIRD! :LOL:

Woo time for you to party party :LOL:

ahhh.. envy alert.

i feel so gig deprived that i really wanna follow u and korndamned to singapore for Ash's gig. if only it's not raya. u're one brave lady to go there alone. u should go with korndamned la.. ask aida for his number or email address. he's very nice!

Happy Ramadhan to you too! did u get some sleep after posting that? ;):D

You?? gig deprived?? :( what about me? my last gig was sunburst ok :'(

is korndamned a muser? that name sounds so familiar :unsure:

Hey when is Raya ar?

Yeah, I wished it wasn't on the 2nd day of Raya too, because then I could get one of my close friends to tag along :( We used to draw the Ash phoenix logo around our school's basketball court using chalk. :LOL: Talk about spreading the love.. and vandalisme ;p

Anyway...

christianbaleseemedtobehe8.jpg

Bale!Daddy picking up his little girl from a pool party! So damn adorable!

Aww, that writing-on-school's-basketball-court thing is SO One Tree Hill of you :LOL: sounds so fun la.

Aww his daughter looks so cute. PAUL FRANK ROBE!!!! :happy:

Lol I thought Zohan was funny! stupid, nonetheless, but the last part where they were singing, i laughed so hard i actually teared up a bit :LOL: omg I wanna watch Penelope! They're only showing it at Cineleisure here (dunno why GSC doesnt show it) so I downloaded it instead :$ its finished downloading! :happy: now i just have to find the time between college and homework to watch it. nice ar, that show? I caught a glimpse of Christina Ricci without her scarf.. SO WEIRD! :LOL:

Lol I wanna watch The Love Guru! Deception too although I hear that's a crappy movie. Ewan McGregor and Hugh Jackman together in a movie though. Who would want to miss that?!

Penelope's a feel good laugh out loud movie, with plenty of eye candy from James McAvoy! :happy: and a good soundtrack selection :]

Speaking of movies, what are some of the best movies you've watched?

Woo time for you to party party :LOL:

We're having a potluck Friday night. I'm supposed to bring something there that I cooked/baked myself. Lol. What in the world am I going to cook? can I cook?

Hey when is Raya ar?

1st of October. That's a Wednesday!

Aww, that writing-on-school's-basketball-court thing is SO One Tree Hill of you :LOL: sounds so fun la.

Aww his daughter looks so cute. PAUL FRANK ROBE!!!! :happy:

Lol, I'm so glad tv season is back! Can finally waste time again by watching new episodes of Gossip Girl.

Emmaline Bale is the cutest thing ever. And her parents are so beautiful!

Lol I wanna watch The Love Guru! Deception too although I hear that's a crappy movie. Ewan McGregor and Hugh Jackman together in a movie though. Who would want to miss that?!

Penelope's a feel good laugh out loud movie, with plenty of eye candy from James McAvoy! :happy: and a good soundtrack selection :]

Speaking of movies, what are some of the best movies you've watched?

We're having a potluck Friday night. I'm supposed to bring something there that I cooked/baked myself. Lol. What in the world am I going to cook? can I cook?

1st of October. That's a Wednesday!

Lol, I'm so glad tv season is back! Can finally waste time again by watching new episodes of Gossip Girl.

Emmaline Bale is the cutest thing ever. And her parents are so beautiful!

Mm i heard the Love Guru was something like Zohan. But that doesnt mean i dont wanna watch it though :LOL: I cant wait for Tropic Thunder and Pineapple Express! I watched the trailers last night and laughed so much :LOL: Robert Downy Jr as a black guy = win! I read one bad review about Deception, but my friend said it was good, but the movie was nothing BUT deception :LOL: If i were to watch it, i'd only watch it for its all-star cast though. cant go wrong with Ewan and Hugh :happy:

Best movies eh? Well, one of my favourites are... *checks facebook*... Moulin Rouge (<3333), The Notebook, The Prestige, Pan's Labyrinth, Atonement... to name a few :) I still havent watched timeless movies though, like Fight Club and Meet Joe Black. I heard those were REALLY good :eek: I'm currently downloading Into The Wild :happy: it was recommended by a friend of mine. what about you? :D

I always bring Chicken Drumlets/drummets for Pot Lucks. They're easy to cook AND they're soooo yummy! or you could always go with a simple salad :)

Yay Wednesday! = Holiday woooh! :happy:

The first 2 episodes of the new season of Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill are out already. :happy: good stuff, good stuff, i'm currently waiting for Heroes and Greys Anatomy to come out. oh the anticipation!! *bangs table*

How does Christian Bale's wife look like? :unsure:

Edited by mynameisdebbie