Hello everyone!

Er, sorry for butting in, long time no drop by and all. So much to catch up on!

First of all thanks faz for the lovely sentiments, much appreciated. And yes despite the skepticism, if Muse in bangkok ever happens, its yum, belalang :D

speaking of which, I'm kinda missing Bangkok now, itching to go travelling (anywhere ) now that Euro is cancelled. Any takers? ;)

Muse_ music, SMBH is an awesome choice to get Muse-hooked by, u have good taste. I still remember when Fly Fm was first launched Fly Guy would play it almost very morning, I felt so energised (and sexy, heheh) going to work. Trust me that doesnt happen often.

Deb it has to be said that is one hot photo of you. :happy:

On other news, I've an idea to do something special / buy something Muse-related for my upcoming 30th birthday:rolleyes: but no idea as yet, any suggestions?

Nah you're not butting in dont worry!

Why dont you just save more money for the Euro trip? its better that way anyway :) got more money to spend and shop and maybe you could even catch a gig there or something!

Really? They played SMBH every morning? i didnt know that! lol i always thought that they played all the rap hiphop and pop rock songs... and of course Starlight. lol.

but to be honest the first time i heard SMBH was on Hitz.tv :ninja: that made me fall inlove with em again. ehheh.

aww thanks :$ its the only good picture of me though haha. the others are just... crap.

Have you gotten HAARP yet?

Hello everyone!

On other news, I've an idea to do something special / buy something Muse-related for my upcoming 30th birthday:rolleyes: but no idea as yet, any suggestions?

lets do the new born video thingy! :LOL: i might be doing a video with my sister and my brother's band, see how first la :LOL:

Hello everyone!

Muse_ music, SMBH is an awesome choice to get Muse-hooked by, u have good taste. I still remember when Fly Fm was first launched Fly Guy would play it almost very morning, I felt so energised (and sexy, heheh) going to work. Trust me that doesnt happen often.

Hullo!!

Hehehe..

You could get HAARP i guess...

Thank you Melwhoops for introducing me to Twilight,

and to Debbie for pestering me to read it,

13 Chapters down,

and I'm loving it!:happy:

WEEE I'minlooovewithEdwardCullen....:$:D:D

He's so..:eek::supertong

Lol, sorry for the pervyness, heh:$..can't wait for the movie!

Now im off to more reading :D

Edited by muse_music

Hello everyone!

Hullo!!

Hehehe..

You could get HAARP i guess...

HAARP should be a good choice, with all the improved visual and media from the previous dvd :happy: unless you have it :erm:

Yes, I am from the main campus. I should be able to go for the graduation unless I'm working on that day :erm: Anyway, it will be so fun to see each other and start blabbering about Muse :p

It won't be til July right, graduation? Hehe, we shall make it a rather memorable Muse-filled graduation then ;)

speaking of which, I'm kinda missing Bangkok now, itching to go travelling (anywhere ) now that Euro is cancelled. Any takers? ;)

Sorry to hear about your cancelled Europe trip.. I love travelling too - more so backpacking to completely random places. How many countries have you been to so far? :)

Spend time with your Muse-loving friends on your birthday! Hehe. Perhaps you could... buy a Muse shirt from the official store? Make good use of the credit card.. heh.

Hey Liz! welcome back!

you should check out the uh... string quartet thingie thingie. crap i forgot whats it called, but they did many many muse covers using strings and its really really great.

Here's one of Stockholm Syndrome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=capgiDnqq1E

enjoy!

Thanks for wb wish Deb! Here, have some duty free e-chocolates! Hersheysss. Yumm.

Lol I think I've heard of the string quartet tribute to Muse. Never really checked them out in full force though - but great jeebus!!! Stockholm Syndrome on violins totally blew my mind away! Thanks for the link :D

----------------

is there gonna be a scene after the credits have rolled? Iron Man did that as well.

Oh i wanted to ask about Narnia, I remember (vaguely though) that the 3 kids kinda.. grew up in Narnia right? how come in the second movie they're back as kids again?

Aww, I left right after the movie ended for Ironman.. There's no scene at the end of Prince Caspian - it's just that it features a song from Switchfoot, which is why I'm going to watch the movie again tmrw. Lol. The things you'd do for a band... sigh.

Four kids, actually ;) but yeahh time in Narnia and the Real World are completely different and I believe at the end of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe - the kids went back to the real world as though no time had passed at all eventhough they've spent years and years reigning at Narnia. Therefore when the four of them returned to Narnia a year later, almost 1000 years have passed by in Narnia time!

Yah, me 2. Going to see it this friday Weeee......... Okay, will stay till the credits

I think William Moseley(Peter) is cuter thou :ninja::p

Ohhh...... I already see Narnia today!!! Peter and Edmund definitely get so much more cuter than the first one XD *squels*

Hurray! I saw it too two nights back XD Stayed til the end of credits as well although I'm pretty sure it pissed off the cinema staff. Heh, but hearing Switchfoot through huge loud theatre speakers - gotta love that moment ;)

Melwhoops/Debbie, wouldnt it be awesome if Matt really did write Bella's Song for Twilight? I believe we would alll be staying til the end of credits for the song!

I am totalllyyy smitten by Prince Caspian though. I am in love with his ... hands. Lol. He's absolutely charming - as you can see in this interview of Ben Barnes @ Jay Leno. Gotta love that British humour in him :happy:

As for the movie itself... Well, there were several moments where I just had to cringe, but all in all I suppose it was an enjoyable movie with plenty of eye candy from Prince Caspian ;) Would've expected that Caspian did a lot more though - I don't really remember how the story goes anymore. I haven't picked up my Narnia books in ages!

Thank you Melwhoops for introducing me to Twilight,

and to Debbie for pestering me to read it,

13 Chapters down,

and I'm loving it!

WEEE I'minlooovewithEdwardCullen....

He's so..

Lol, sorry for the pervyness, heh:$..can't wait for the movie!

Now im off to more reading

It really does get rather addictive right? I couldn't put the book down at all after picking it up!

Awww.... Let's hope they will come again so you can see them :happy:

I live in , PJ, Sunway. How about you?

JB :stunned::happy:

It really does get rather addictive right? I couldn't put the book down at all after picking it up!

Yep :happy:

I HAVE OFFICIALLY COMPLETED TWILIGHT

Iz very very awesome!!!:D:D

Now I must must must get New Moon.

Oh and I dont know if this was mentioned before, but there's a book called Midnight Sun. According to Wiki -

"Midnight Sun will be the story of Twilight told from the point of view of Edward Cullen. The first chapter of Midnight Sun can be found on Meyer's website."

HERE.

YOU MUST LOVE STEPHANIE.

She hangs out here!

:happy:

Edited by muse_music

Ohhh...... I already see Narnia today!!! Peter and Edmund definitely get so much more cuter than the first one XD *squels*

Lol I never noticed before, but hot damn that Ben Barnes dude is HOT! :supertong

Sorry to hear about your cancelled Europe trip.. I love travelling too - more so backpacking to completely random places. How many countries have you been to so far?

Spend time with your Muse-loving friends on your birthday! Hehe. Perhaps you could... buy a Muse shirt from the official store? Make good use of the credit card.. heh.

Thanks for wb wish Deb! Here, have some duty free e-chocolates! Hersheysss. Yumm.

Lol I think I've heard of the string quartet tribute to Muse. Never really checked them out in full force though - but great jeebus!!! Stockholm Syndrome on violins totally blew my mind away! Thanks for the link

----------------

Aww, I left right after the movie ended for Ironman.. There's no scene at the end of Prince Caspian - it's just that it features a song from Switchfoot, which is why I'm going to watch the movie again tmrw. Lol. The things you'd do for a band... sigh.

Four kids, actually ;) but yeahh time in Narnia and the Real World are completely different and I believe at the end of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe - the kids went back to the real world as though no time had passed at all eventhough they've spent years and years reigning at Narnia. Therefore when the four of them returned to Narnia a year later, almost 1000 years have passed by in Narnia time!

Hurray! I saw it too two nights back XD Stayed til the end of credits as well although I'm pretty sure it pissed off the cinema staff. Heh, but hearing Switchfoot through huge loud theatre speakers - gotta love that moment ;)

Melwhoops/Debbie, wouldnt it be awesome if Matt really did write Bella's Song for Twilight? I believe we would alll be staying til the end of credits for the song!

I am totalllyyy smitten by Prince Caspian though. I am in love with his ... hands. Lol. He's absolutely charming - as you can see in this interview of Ben Barnes @ Jay Leno. Gotta love that British humour in him :happy:

As for the movie itself... Well, there were several moments where I just had to cringe, but all in all I suppose it was an enjoyable movie with plenty of eye candy from Prince Caspian ;) Would've expected that Caspian did a lot more though - I don't really remember how the story goes anymore. I haven't picked up my Narnia books in ages!

Wow super long post. thats a great idea! getting the official Muse shirt. Maybe she could get some badges too! :)

and you're welcome :) yay hersheeeys! my favourite one is the cookies and cream one. nomnomnomnomnomnom. Yeah Stockholm Syndrome was really... phwoar :eek: I thought Matt's 'voice' sounded a bit like a mosquito though :LOL:

phwoar! according to my calculations, by the time the kids grow up, Narnia will be like some super futuristic place :LOL: lol yeah it'd be sooo awesome if Muse wrote the song. something mellow and romantic and piano-ish. i'll download the soundtrack! ohhhh yeah.

Yeah Prince Caspian is HOT! I saw him on E! the other day, in an interview with Catt Sadler, and damn, he's hot. and he's BRITISH. OH DEAR LORD! their accents... <33 it just melts my heart. haha.

I HAVE OFFICIALLY COMPLETED TWILIGHT

Iz very very awesome!!!:D:D

Now I must must must get New Moon.

Oh and I dont know if this was mentioned before, but there's a book called Midnight Sun. According to Wiki -

"Midnight Sun will be the story of Twilight told from the point of view of Edward Cullen. The first chapter of Midnight Sun can be found on Meyer's website."

HERE.

YOU MUST LOVE STEPHANIE.

She hangs out here!

:happy:

lol yeah i've downloaded and read Midnight Sun! really cool, to get inside Edward's head. cant believe that Jessica girl was such a bitch. lol

yeah go read New Moon! I finally finished it 2 nights ago, though i much prefer Twilight compared to New Moon. in my opinion New Moon is a bit boring towards the middle part of the book, but the last few chapters makes up for it :happy::happy:

lol yeah i've downloaded and read Midnight Sun! really cool, to get inside Edward's head. cant believe that Jessica girl was such a bitch. lol

yeah go read New Moon! I finally finished it 2 nights ago, though i much prefer Twilight compared to New Moon. in my opinion New Moon is a bit boring towards the middle part of the book, but the last few chapters makes up for it :happy::happy:

New Moon..I can't find it at popular..where did you buy it?

woah... u guys are so girlish la lately. gushing over all those hot heroes in novels and movies! :LOL: ironman is way better than Narnia.. heh..

muse_music dear.. thanks for that interesting links to stephenie meyer. MUSE is my muse too la..and so are Jane Austen and Emily Bronte..:D

miele, shannaz is right. maybe u can come to KL for ur birthday and all of us can have a meet-up to do that New Born vid for Matt's birthday! ;):happy:

i bought New Moon from popular. they had this great offer 3 books for RM88 at the time. if i had known that i'd be so interested to know how Bella and Edward got together like i am rite now after reading New Moon, i would've bought Twilight too man..

Edited by crazy_mary

Lol I never noticed before, but hot damn that Ben Barnes dude is HOT! :supertong

Yeah Prince Caspian is HOT! I saw him on E! the other day, in an interview with Catt Sadler, and damn, he's hot. and he's BRITISH. OH DEAR LORD! their accents... <33 it just melts my heart. haha.

I fell in love with him in Stardust! He played a small role in that movie :LOL: He was the young Dunstan Thorn. Tristan's dad :happy: When I found out that Ben would be Prince Caspian as well, I was extremely delighted!

There's certainly something about him that's very appealing! (Being a Brit definitely has got something to do with that ;) )

woah... u guys are so girlish la lately. gushing over all those hot heroes in novels and movies! :LOL: ironman is way better than Narnia.. heh..

muse_music dear.. thanks for that interesting links to stephenie meyer. MUSE is my muse too la..and so are Jane Austen and Emily Bronte..:D

Whoops, sorry to take over the thread with girly talk! :LOL: Can't help it sometimes. Heh.

One of my fav books of all time would be Jane Eyre. Although that's written by Charlotte Bronte and not Emily... I loved Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice too though - how can anyone not love Mr Darcy? ;) I swear, he is the most romantic person ever. That Colin Firth portrayal of Mr Darcy in the BBC tv miniseries was sooo lovely. Not to mention extremely hot when he jumped into the pool! Lol there I go again, gushing over guys :rolleyes:

it seems that most u guys here prefer the English men than the Americans?or just the accent?

i prefer Mansfield Park than Pride and Prejudice but Mr Darcy has been my Mr Right since i was in high school. However, Dom is my current Mr Right la ..:LOL: Colin Firth is the perfect Mr Darcy. i love him.he's sooo English esp in Bridget Jones. Mathew Mcfayden makes Mr Darcy looks so young.. but his voice woooh... so smexy heh heh. oops my turn to be girlish pulak! i can't help to feel that Jane Eyre is a bit too ...meh... esp the part where Jane heard Edward calling out her name and the fact that only after he is poor and disabled that they can be together ..:rolleyes: but i like the way Charlotte wrote about Bertha.. that was really interesting. Wuthering Heights on the other hand, is a masterpiece. terseksa jiwa raga everytime i read that book.

so.. anyone doing the new born vid for matt's birthday?

i just bought Twilight btw! :eek:can't believe am reading kiddies lit again..

Edited by crazy_mary

I bought it from Borders! :) but i'm sure other book stores have it too. like MPH? i saw it in Popular too once.

I shall hunt then :happy:

Iron Man is hot. So is his suit. :ninja:

No problem! :D

it seems that most u guys here prefer the English men than the Americans?or just the accent?

i prefer Mansfield Park than Pride and Prejudice but Mr Darcy has been my Mr Right since i was in high school. However, Dom is my current Mr Right la ..:LOL:Colin Firth is the perfect Mr Darcy. i love him.he's sooo English esp in Bridget Jones. Mathew Mcfayden makes Mr Darcy looks so young.. but his voice woooh... so smexy heh heh. oops my turn to be girlish pulak! i can't help to feel that Jane Eyre is a bit too ...meh... esp the part where Jane heard Edward calling out her name and the fact that only after he is poor and disabled that they can be together ..:rolleyes: but i like the way Charlotte wrote about Bertha.. that was really interesting. Wuthering Heights on the other hand, is a masterpiece. terseksa jiwa raga everytime i read that book.

UHUH!

I dunno, I thought of holding a sign like HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!. :LOL:

But Twilight is gooooood. You know you can't resist turning the pages... :happy:

i love english men. the accent just adds to their sexyness ;)

what video? are you guys gonna make a video for matt or something? :eek:

and the twilight saga is not kiddies lit! they're young adult books :$:p:LOL:

It won't be til July right, graduation? Hehe, we shall make it a rather memorable Muse-filled graduation then ;)

:yesey::yesey::musesign:

The front parts are a little boring, but the ending is good :D And Peter and Edmund is definitely a X10000000000 bonus :D

muse_music dear.. thanks for that interesting links to stephenie meyer. MUSE is my muse too la..and so are Jane Austen and Emily Bronte..

miele, shannaz is right. maybe u can come to KL for ur birthday and all of us can have a meet-up to do that New Born vid for Matt's birthday! ;)

sorry about the girly talk! :$ lol i guess now that with the summer blockbusters coming up, lotsa eye candies are gonna be shown as well :LOL:. Yeah i have to agree with kak faz there. iron man is way better than Narnia. which means i've watched Narnia already! haha.

very kiddy la. its overall an okay movie but its not like PHWOAR THAT MOVIE IS AWESOME like Iron Man was for me sorry! :$ and wtf why did Prince Caspian kiss that fugly Susan! :( i iz jelez. lol.

Also, i thought Narnia was the world? how come now in the second movie Narnia is like... a race. or a country :confused:

Hey what's all this New Born vid about? i'm lost :$

I fell in love with him in Stardust! He played a small role in that movie :LOL: He was the young Dunstan Thorn. Tristan's dad :happy: When I found out that Ben would be Prince Caspian as well, I was extremely delighted!

There's certainly something about him that's very appealing! (Being a Brit definitely has got something to do with that ;) )

OMG! that was him?! ahah i thought he was cute in Stardust! too bad he played such a small role only :(

Not necessarily. for me, it's just their posh English accents that get to me :$ Because we all kinda speak in an American accent so the normal American accent isn't really that special to me haha. but i think American guys are generally better looking that Brit guys :D

YAY GO READ TWLIGHT GOGOGO!

Edited by mynameisdebbie

But Twilight is gooooood. You know you can't resist turning the pages... :happy:

yeah la.. a reaally good read. and my sis just bought me eclipse! am turning into a twilight saga fan too.. thanks to u guys! :stunned::stunned:

btw, can someone be kind enough to give me any youtube link on twilight the movie?

i love english men. the accent just adds to their sexyness.

what video? are you guys gonna make a video for matt or something? :eek:

i think the sexiest accent has got to be the Scots (not Sir Alex's tho :rolleyes:).

nah la.. am not doing anything for matt. dunno if any of u guys are planning to..

sorry about the girly talk! :$ lol i guess now that with the summer blockbusters coming up, lotsa eye candies are gonna be shown as well :LOL:. Yeah i have to agree with kak faz there. iron man is way better than Narnia. which means i've watched Narnia already! haha.

very kiddy la. its overall an okay movie but its not like PHWOAR THAT MOVIE IS AWESOME like Iron Man was for me sorry! :$ and wtf why did Prince Caspian kiss that fugly Susan! :( i iz jelez. lol.

Also, i thought Narnia was the world? how come now in the second movie Narnia is like... a race. or a country :confused:

Hey what's all this New Born vid about? i'm lost :$

YAY GO READ TWLIGHT GOGOGO!

ok i have to admit that Caspian lad, Ben? is kinda cute (but looks too boyish).. reminds me of Orlando Bloom. i didn't know he is English btw. why la jeles deb? i was hoping that she would end up with Prince Caspian at the end of the movie la.. heh heh.

i really adore aslan and those cute mice..:happy: but iron man was like fuyooo kinda movie la.. narnia is kinda childish a bit. funnier and better than the first one tho..

the new born vid project for matt's birthdya is here:

http://http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=4416687#post4416687

Happy Birthday Miele!!!

yeah! HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY MIELE! * Allah selamatkan kamu.. :D *

bangkoktrip050.jpg

a souvenir from Bangkok! ;)

Edited by crazy_mary

yeah la.. a reaally good read. and my sis just bought me eclipse! am turning into a twilight saga fan too.. thanks to u guys! :stunned::stunned:

btw, can someone be kind enough to give me any youtube link on twilight the movie?

i think the sexiest accent has got to be the Scots (not Sir Alex's tho :rolleyes:).

nah la.. am not doing anything for matt. dunno if any of u guys are planning to..

ok i have to admit that Caspian lad, Ben? is kinda cute (but looks too boyish).. reminds me of Orlando Bloom. i didn't know he is English btw. why la jeles deb? i was hoping that she would end up with Prince Caspian at the end of the movie la.. heh heh.

i really adore aslan and those cute mice..:happy: but iron man was like fuyooo kinda movie la.. narnia is kinda childish a bit. funnier and better than the first one tho..

the new born vid project for matt's birthdya is here:

http://http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=4416687#post4416687

Aww i want Eclipse too! :'( but i'll only get it once my finals are over. FINALS!! AAAH!

here's the OFFICIAL trailer. there're lotsa fan-made trailers on youtube, but this is the official one! :D

too short for a trailer :noey: especially for a trailer with massive eye candy :D

lol i'm jealous because i want him all to myself! haha. just kidding. but yeah i kinda knew something was gonna happen with them once they er... had eyes on each other. yeah. the mice were so cute la! :happy: they still never explained why Aslan MIA for 100+ years though. I'd be mad at him if i were them.

Wow that New Born vid thing is a good idea! but i have no video camera and i have no time. aww. maybe next year. lol. :$