so u're coming? cool, what other vcds did ur friend buy there? last time i was there, i was searching for reading 06, but they didn't have it. but nowadays i prefer to download vids from muselive.. my student gave me a copy of muse live in milan last year. :D

so u're a fan of invincible? not a lot of peeps like that song.

pertama complex is just next to sogo deb. lol.. very small and crowded shopping complex.

ok here's a way to get to subang parade for u. just sms me if u have any transport prob.

http://www.hektargroup.com/SubangParade/AboutUs/gettinghere.htm

i've just confirmed with weresodisco. we're meeting at mcdonalds subang parade around 2. see u guys there!

Yup Invisible the great and veri inspiring song for me....

other latest live they dont have. only live in london...

oh nooo. that sucks :( where is your bus stop?

who exactly is going to the meet up now?

So you guys didn't meet up :(? My bus stop was at raja chulan so it was pretty far... I did go to MidValley on sat and it was huge... cool place.

am telling ya, it's not easy to organize a meet up. :stunned:

turns out i can't make it either. i've told weresodisco already. she's really a very patient person. still holding on to our stuffs, some people might have buat harta sendiri already that dvd and poster. ;) kudos for that. i suggest we'll meet at another muse concert! that would be easier to organize! :p

have u guys checked out KoC @ wembley?? :happy::happy:

Yeah organising is one thing, being able to make it is another thing eh...

I've not checked out KOC!!!!!!!!!! gota watch... Oh when will the DVD be out.

KL was awesome as usual, because of the food!! have you guys been to the Pavilion?

KL was awesome as usual, because of the food!! have you guys been to the Pavilion?

ooh i've been there before! once only though. and the christmas decorations were up so it was GORGEOUS. did you tapau-ed some donuts back to singapore? or does singapore already have famous donuts there? lol :confused:

any idea bout the date they will release the dvd haryzat?cant wait for the new album also ;)

man i feel so outdated when it comes to muse now. are they still touring or are they actually recording and writing new material now? :eek:

And oh yeah, thanks for the Incubus CD Faz ! :) Sorry cudn't stay longer yesterday

that's the least i could do. thanks for being so patient lol.. and thanks for that barca souvenir. still feel jealous that u've been to nou camp before. i have no idea how to burn the dvd for u now lol.. but oh how i love, love, love, love the dvd u bought! glastonbury is very entertaining.. so many matt's over dramatic rock god poses and earl's court was very impressive too .:happy::happy:

Yup Invisible the great and veri inspiring song for me....

other latest live they dont have. only live in london...

betul.. invincible is a very inspiring song. as cheesy as the lyrics may sound, i still love it. the first time i got BH&R, it was one of my fav songs in the album.

any idea bout the date they will release the dvd haryzat?cant wait for the new album also ;)

maybe in february. but will it be available here? :rolleyes:

man i feel so outdated when it comes to muse now. are they still touring or are they actually recording and writing new material now? :eek:

lol yeah la.. things have been quiet a bit with muse. some peeps say that they're in hols now, or maybe writing new materials. who knows eh? matt or dom may have even got married :eek: but they are releasing wembley dvd vid teasers so at least that's something to look forward to. there's a rumour that they may be playing in the US with radiohead. but that sounds too good to be true..

i've never been pavillion Nut. is it at Bkt Bintang area??

Yeah i think tentatively it's in feb... thats like next month! :D

ooh i've been there before! once only though. and the christmas decorations were up so it was GORGEOUS. did you tapau-ed some donuts back to singapore? or does singapore already have famous donuts there? lol :confused:

They gona tour Africa in march, perhaps they're starting to write some new material now... Since they're taking a break eh?

They famous donuts; is it the J.Co? Man the Q was so long i didn't have time to check it out! In sg there's not even dunkin donuts man... :mad: I did tapau 1901 hotdogs though... :LOL: I am so deprived of simple pleasures.

lol yeah la.. things have been quiet a bit with muse. some peeps say that they're in hols now, or maybe writing new materials. who knows eh? matt or dom may have even got married :eek: but they are releasing wembley dvd vid teasers so at least that's something to look forward to. there's a rumour that they may be playing in the US with radiohead. but that sounds too good to be true..

wow really, playing with radiohead! i think that will never happen... not yet at least.

Pavillion is indeed in the Bkt Bintang area. very near the Bkt Bintang monorail station. heh heh i love travelling by public. The taxis were horrible man... rm10 per ride to anywhere in that area.

Erm i have heard it will be release on Feb '08 after have been delayed from dec 07. Another thing when it will be in Malaysia? If they dont i rather to buy online. One thing here, everybody is talking about MUSE next album. I have some picture that the album will be more piano things, electronic and be more lenght... as Matt statement on interview which i forgot the website.

Erm i have heard it will be release on Feb '08 after have been delayed from dec 07. Another thing when it will be in Malaysia? If they dont i rather to buy online. One thing here, everybody is talking about MUSE next album. I have some picture that the album will be more piano things, electronic and be more lenght... as Matt statement on interview which i forgot the website.

wow..sounds great! i lurves the piano things...:D

that's the least i could do. thanks for being so patient lol.. and thanks for that barca souvenir. still feel jealous that u've been to nou camp before. i have no idea how to burn the dvd for u now lol.. but oh how i love, love, love, love the dvd u bought! glastonbury is very entertaining.. so many matt's over dramatic rock god poses and earl's court was very impressive too .:happy::happy:

betul.. invincible is a very inspiring song. as cheesy as the lyrics may sound, i still love it. the first time i got BH&R, it was one of my fav songs in the album.

Matt n Dom get married?do u hv their wedding pictures..:D Me too..never been there,but i heard Pavillion is a brand goods paradise...argh,wait till i got rich lor..:LOL:

Yeah i think tentatively it's in feb... thats like next month! :D

that is true! next month :eek: time flies reaaly fast.

Matt n Dom get married?do u hv their wedding pictures..:D Me too..never been there,but i heard Pavillion is a brand goods paradise...argh,wait till i got rich lor..:LOL:

lol.. nah.. i don't.

Hi folks! Sorry I couldnt attend the gathering, damn tonsillitis. :( Ruginya...takkan have to wait for February baru ada huge gathering of Muse fans lagi....

Glad u had fun Nut, funny how only the Singaporean and the Penangite have checked out Pavillion, huh? What stuff did shop for in KL?

About the eagerly anticipated DVD, I siap dah booking kat Tower and at my friendly neighbood record store: "auntie, dont forget, in February check with Warner ok?" :LOL:

Just wanted to share this:

“This year we’ve gone to places we’ve never been before. We followed the sun round the world and had summer everywhere we went, which was really nice. It just worked out that way, accidentally. South East Asia was crazy – thousands of people turning up, flying off the hook, going more mental even than in Britain.” - Dom

Oh Dom. How lovely. *still feels proud*

Hewoo

Anybody here looking for jamming buddies? I;m bit boring here maybe could have sometime to rock on with you all guys. People from pantai dalam, bangsar and nearby could be great. One thing! hope we will play MUSE... huhuhu

Alamak dude, two problems: gua kat Penang n gua tak tau main muzik :LOL:

I suggest u post kat junkonline or something for fellow musicians that love Muse. Or better yet, check out Kit and Tab Section of this board.

Alamak dude, two problems: gua kat Penang n gua tak tau main muzik :LOL:

I suggest u post kat junkonline or something for fellow musicians that love Muse. Or better yet, check out Kit and Tab Section of this board.

what i'm going to do...:(

Hi folks! Sorry I couldnt attend the gathering, damn tonsillitis. :( Ruginya...takkan have to wait for February baru ada huge gathering of Muse fans lagi....

Glad u had fun Nut, funny how only the Singaporean and the Penangite have checked out Pavillion, huh? What stuff did shop for in KL?

About the eagerly anticipated DVD, I siap dah booking kat Tower and at my friendly neighbood record store: "auntie, dont forget, in February check with Warner ok?" :LOL:

There's anothr meet up in Feb? i doubt i can make it..

The thing that i liked most is i bought the silver sneakers but it's high cut heh heh... at threepointsix.

good on Dom for saying that eh!

Hola ppl!

No lah, I just wish there would be a meetup, y'know in celebration of Feb 25th :LOL: Wait a minute, when was the Fort Canning gig again? 1st year anniversary already right?

Photos of u with said Silver sneaks please? *menyibuk*

Dom is awesome, both as a drummer and as a cool person overall. :p

Haryzat, my cadangan remains the same: pls check out Junk or Kit & Tab and reach out to fellow musicians.

Maybe im bit lack of conceterations of this issue....

May i know the confirm detail about the gathering...

I want to publish on my blog...

Sis Faz give me a favour ?

i don't think we'll be having another meet up soon.., unless if there's something on. we'll see how things go .. but am very interested to see deb's poster.

what favour will that be haryzat? :)

Faz!!!

Incubus tix are already on sale.

linkeh

damn, the tix are expensive.:(

Thanks Audrey! u're an angel! :D

South East Asia was crazy – thousands of people turning up, flying off the hook, going more mental even than in Britain.” - Dom [/Quote]

which tower record is that? u can actually book the dvd there??

notice that dom used part of my user name to describe SEA. heh.. if only he said, South East Asia was crazy_mary... huhu..:happy:

The thing that i liked most is i bought the silver sneakers but it's high cut heh heh... at threepointsix.

where is that man? :$

which tower record is that? u can actually book the dvd there??

notice that dom used part of my user name to describe SEA. heh.. if only he said, South East Asia was crazy_mary... huhu..:happy:

Tower kat Gurney Plaza, Penang. I just bersembang with a guy who works there to look out for the DVD, that's all.

:LOL: ROFL good one faz, all of Muse's SEA experience summarised in your name, cool!

*menyibuks* R u going to watch Incubus kat Manila / S'pore? :stunned:

than i should go and bersembang with that dude at rock corner as well la i think. just to make sure they'll have the dvd in stock at the time of the release..

think about it yeah.. the other possible adjectives he could've used instead of crazy.. mental, insane, out of this world... and yet he chose to use crazy. yup. 100% sure he was thinking about this board member named crazy_mary when talking about their SEA fans! :D:p *in super massive perasan mode*

maybe!

Tower kat Gurney Plaza, Penang. I just bersembang with a guy who works there to look out for the DVD, that's all.

:LOL: ROFL good one faz, all of Muse's SEA experience summarised in your name, cool!

*menyibuks* R u going to watch Incubus kat Manila / S'pore? :stunned:

HI miele!

I stayed in Penang before..yup,Tower in Gurney Plaza really great...gud service n lots of promotion oso:D Me too,cant wait for the new release Muse's DVD..;)

lol! no way! i refuse to believe that Matt or Dom got married :p maybe matt la, since there have been rumours flying around already, but not dom. nooo!

and speaking of muse being on holiday, i hope they're in Bangkok! cause i'll be going there for holiday with the family in 2 weeks :D on the same day Switchfoot is coming! so sad. i'm missing Switchfoot :(

They gona tour Africa in march, perhaps they're starting to write some new material now... Since they're taking a break eh?

They famous donuts; is it the J.Co? Man the Q was so long i didn't have time to check it out! In sg there's not even dunkin donuts man... :mad: I did tapau 1901 hotdogs though... I am so deprived of simple pleasures.

wow really, playing with radiohead! i think that will never happen... not yet at least.

Pavillion is indeed in the Bkt Bintang area. very near the Bkt Bintang monorail station. heh heh i love travelling by public. The taxis were horrible man... rm10 per ride to anywhere in that area.

yeah J.Co! or Big Apple, which is available in The Curve or 1 Utama. good stuff, good stuff. definitely worth the wait :) you could have tapau-ed a dozen or two and bring em to singapore! seriously its really good :D

yeah the cabs at KL are crap expensive. one dude charged me 30 bucks once, from Sg Wang to Hotel Istana, which is actually walking distance. so my friends and i ended up walking in the end. haha.

i went to the Pavilion too! *raises hand* how did you ask the Tower Record dude? if i ask the Tower Record or Rock Corner people in 1utama, i'm scared they wont know what the heck i'm talking about! ahah. aww dom. i love.. lovelovelovelove :D

There's anothr meet up in Feb? i doubt i can make it..

good on Dom for saying that eh!

DUDE i've always wanted dom's silver converse! but i'm scared they might look incredibly lala on me, so i decided not to look for them. lol. which threepointsix outlet did you get them from?

tower records at midvalley is not great. the selections there need improvement. i couldn't even find muse's OoS the last time i was there, nor any of the early radiohead albums. :stunned:

sorry to digress, does anyone know what's 'kuning langsat' in English?

er... yellow langsat? haha.