ehh.. im so jealous that they played more songs in KL,but not in Singapore.

AND THEY PLAYED CITIZEN ERASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FAV. SONG YOU KNOW !! ...and they didn't play that in Sg.

AND TAKE A BOW TOO ! .....

ahhhhhhhhh..i should have been to the KL to watch them. ahh,nvm.I will wait for them to come here again.

Awesome pictures that some of you guys and girls took.Did Matt said a few words in Malay ? or was it Dom ?

P2250018.jpg

LOL at Matt's face in the big screen :p

i didnt get the set list but got one of the drumsticks and towel instead...

omg how on earth did you get that drumstick!? I WANT IT! holy shit

yeah they threw the guitar pick sometime right after the whole thing. they only threw one pick if im not wrong. was hoping there'd be more. we stayed quite a while screaming and shouting at the stage crews asking them for the setlist but they gave someone else instead. but we still waited and got these instead lol. totally worth it!

musefc4.jpg

We were at the front row and my wife got bruised badly from the bodies being carried out of the pitt. Crazy shit.

mattslovend4.jpg

yikes..i didnt get any bruises at all. prolly cause i couldnt handle the constand pushing from left to right, i went towards the back.

oh yeah... chris too :LOL: i only realised how hot he is at the concert..

yeah.. they all look extra good looking in real life. even Tom Kirk. :LOL:

ooo cool..

oh and HI DEBIIIIIIEE!!

HELLO!!!! HOW ARE YOU? :D

my sister wanted to smell the stick for traces of his sweat. well in fact, she did. :eek::stunned::LOL:

omg.. thats just... creepy... lol

A lucky gal got Dom's setlist, so I took a picture of it.

omg i WANT DOM'S SETLIST!! what does kick mean anyway? is it a way of playing the drums?? lol.

ehh.. im so jealous that they played more songs in KL,but not in Singapore.

AND THEY PLAYED CITIZEN ERASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FAV. SONG YOU KNOW !! ...and they didn't play that in Sg.

AND TAKE A BOW TOO ! .....

ahhhhhhhhh..i should have been to the KL to watch them. ahh,nvm.I will wait for them to come here again.

Awesome pictures that some you guys and girls took.Did Matt said a few words in Malay ? or was it Dom ?

they both spoke in malay i think... i know Matt said "apa khabar?" and i think they both said terima kasih.. and one more said "selamat petang". cant remember who it was though.

CRAZY_MARY, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I ENVY YOU RIGHT NOW!!! GAHHH. i wish i could drive. seriously *cries*

HOLY SHITTT!!!! I JUST MET MUSE AGAIN!!!! JUST GOT BACK FROM KLIA N I AM SO EXCITED NOW!!!

ran off from work just in time to see them arrive at KLIA n checking in!!! i hugged Matt!!! OMG!!!! unbelieveable!!! they were so nice! im goin crazy now...cant even type properly!!! i am seriously ill now! OMG I LOVE MUSE!!! *faints*

HOLY SHITTT!!!! I JUST MET MUSE AGAIN!!!! JUST GOT BACK FROM KLIA N I AM SO EXCITED NOW!!!

ran off from work just in time to see them arrive at KLIA n checking in!!! i hugged Matt!!! OMG!!!! unbelieveable!!! they were so nice! im goin crazy now...cant even type properly!!! i am seriously ill now! OMG I LOVE MUSE!!! *faints*

good for you..i thought they're already left yesterday ;)

if i knew they were still here yesterday i would lounge around KLCC just in case they were there...:p

Phwoooo..!!

good for you..i thought they're already left yesterday ;)

if i knew they were still here yesterday i would lounge around KLCC just in case they were there...:p

yeah they were in town yesterday! managed to chat with them for a bit n Dom said they went to the towers yesterday! that is so cool! n they promised to come again! lol! hopefully they will keep their promise!

oh my,oh my...i've been in kl since last week and got no time to online since wireless connection at my friends place was pretty bad(plus i didnt bring my laptop)..i'm dying now cuz of the bad pms,felt like my life isnt worth it anymore since what i've been waiting for since past 4 to 5 years has ended in just one night..damn regret of not having rockzone but i managed to stand quite in front of the row after the break and that was really awesome(i mean the front crowds were far more fanatics than the seating crowds as fanatics knows each songs and sing along all together rather than just well known songs like TIRO,strligt,PIBetcetc..).Glad to see those pics as i spend 1.5 gigs of my memory card on video but its seems wasted that i cant share it with u in this forum(my connection got problemed when it comes to uploading videos but i could try on e-mailing or skype-ing).my seats was on the left side of the stage so i got my friend to record it while i enjoy the concert at the same time thinking of strategies to pass the rela and heading towards the pitt where we werent supposed to be,lucky me and one of my friend got there after the break(before the encore)but the memory of my cam were running low so all in all the recording were quite undecent.we waited there hoping to get the guitar pics or so but then got none,waited again at the backdoor with a t-shirt(in case i got lucky to get matt's autograph)but with taht tight security i only managed to get pic of black tinted of that mpv's windows...oh my....how can i live without nothing to be waited for....only the looks on matt face could cure this feeling(i mean he do really looks happy and this is a good sign for people like me who needed them to come here soon)........ooooooooo.......the concert werefockin' awesome!!!

yeah they were in town yesterday! managed to chat with them for a bit n Dom said they went to the towers yesterday! that is so cool! n they promised to come again! lol! hopefully they will keep their promise!

:( i envy u...i wanna hug matt too...u know i'm crying rite now...seriously i wanna hug him...i'm crying...cry..cry...sob...sob..:'(

Yeah... I still can't imagine that I just went to muse's gig last nite. Its was like "hah?! dah habis dah???". On the way back I keep on mumbling to my fwens that I wasn't statisfied and wanted more. After all the time listening, watching n jamming Muse's songs for the past 6 years, sunday nite was really superb. But still I want them more. N I did really hope that I could take photo with them, but that didn't came in my granted wish list other than go to muse's gig. Lucky you aMUSEing ShAnNaZ manage to meet them. I'm soo, soo, soooo jelous. Damn. Hehehe... Cheers!

i understand your feelings...but the different is it doesnt happens to me(u know the joy of hugging matt and a little chat with them and ask them to promise to come here again)oh if that happens to me...how lucky u are...did u take a pic with them?

yeah its like nothing in this world! well i got a few shots, will upload them later today! ;)

yay!!!! we met them again.. u cant imagine how crazy i was just now.. thanx a lot my dear. LOL: we jemput 'em, we watched 'em live infront of our eyes and we hantar 'em to their next show!!!! omg i'm going crazy.. nasib baik nick pun sama!!! i'm a muse fanatic for life!!! cant believe how nice dom was.. felt so sorry to cut him speaking when matt and the gang were already moving .. shanaz and adyla.. nice meeting u again. and adyla study hard for next sem.. cant believe u'd flunk 2 papers just to meet em'. but it was worth it rite.. deb, i'm uploading dom's pix for u rite now. i swear to god i mentioned ur name to him.. shannaz i need those pix..:happy:

yay!!!! we met them again.. u cant imagine how crazy i was just now.. thanx a lot my dear. LOL: we jemput 'em, we watched 'em live infront of our eyes and we hantar 'em to their next show!!!! omg i'm going crazy.. nasib baik nick pun sama!!! i'm a muse fanatic for life!!! cant believe how nice dom was.. felt so sorry to cut him speaking when matt and the gang were already moving .. :

oh crazy_mary...i'm as crazy as you but all i dont have is luck,if only i know how to meet them just like u...how lucky u are...maybe next time we should deal together for the meeting(or stalking if needed)...oh i feel a great lost....attending the concert isnt enough....i want to meet them(and hug matt)

Awesome pictures that some of you guys and girls took.Did Matt said a few words in Malay ? or was it Dom ?

matt said something in malay....i think it's selamat petang, kl,something like that.....

read in the star newpaper today that they went to visit the KL twin towers after the concert....