er...i seriously just wanna meet you people. nothing more nothing less. i'm not even sure the mosher-defense thingy will work or not (there's a chance we might mosh each other to death, even). this stalker thing...well if you guys wanna go for it, be my guest. but the gathering i'm hoping will come into fruition isn't for that...so if you just wanna meet up and chat and trade enthusiasm, then the le muchos is for you. if stal--trac--trailing the band is more exciting for you, then i suppose you can form a different gathering for that...or you could go fulfill that mission of yours after the le muchos while some of us head on home.

and deb, i'm just arranging a place where it'll be accessible to most everyone. if a lot of people can agree to it, then we'll just stick to it. if a lot can't, then we might go for your suggestion. is that fair enough? (tho truth be told, i really don't wanna hafta go to the venue a day before...since i'll be spending most of my following day there, looking at the same view over and over again...sides stadium negara ain't that far off from bukit bintang...it'e pretty darn near in fact, so much so that if you can freely choose to go to the stadium, you shouldn't have any problem going to bb as well...)

and there's another reason i suggested bb. if we get too restless to stay in one place for long, we can always adjourn elsewhere without too much travelling involved, anywhere that's anything being within walking distance and all...

and so far there's only one confirmed taker, if i don't include myself. there should be more of you out there...i hope...

gathering....gathering..i doubt if about joining it as i would be busy at that time...

stalking...stalking...thats a good idea...<< :noey: its unethical actually but i wonder how me could be on top of da world if me met em...:p (mary would be happy too right mary??)

indeed, me like! :LOL: the obvious reason why i suggested KLIA arrival hall n traders hotel as our meet up venue...but anyway..serious tone: we can always go to the stadium after the meet up (if i'm able to go to d meet up dat is..) since bukit bintang mcdonald is not that far from d stadium.. or like jerry suggested: starbucks petaling street. nearer to the stadium, right in d middle of the town.. those who r using lrt, stop at plaza rakyat n walk towards petaling street.

n jackson_asdf, i finally saw d add in the sun. that non-muslim, 18 above event thingy is printed rather small dont u think? so i doubt there'll b any restriction for d muslims or even those below 18 to be in the pitt..

n jackson_asdf, i finally saw d add in the sun. that non-muslim, 18 above event thingy is printed rather small dont u think? so i doubt there'll b any restriction for d muslims or even those below 18 to be in the pitt..

phew.. lucky i'm just 18 last december.. and i've into MUSE just the start of this year.. what a coincidence... :LOL:

btw are we going to meet up the day before MUSE gig or right on the day?

I actually read somewhere that the event is restricted to Non-muslims, 18 and over. I seriously doubt this is true. They wouldn't have sold me tickets otherwise... i'm not muslim but im only 15 so yeah. Its probably just applies for a certain area where they're selling alcohol...

don't worry..they won't care...last year i went to the W.A.S gig...also organised by tiger..they had the same non-muslims above 18 oni thingy..but i went anyway..it was at zouk..the bouncers at the entrance asked for IC, i gave mine..and they let me in anyway....and i got a free tiger on the way in;)

oh, i was 16 back then btw...which means i am still underaged for this..hahah.:p

le muchos grande meetup

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: February 24, 2007

Day: Saturday

Time: 1300hrs

Venue: Bukit Bintang McDonald's (corner at the road junction)

01. vspirit

02. jerrysoon

it's very hard to cater to everyone's need. some prefer to meet up at another location, some another date.

since we've decided to meet on 24th Feb at McD, why not everyone try their best? else.. you can also set another gathering on 25th Feb. who knows, maybe some can attend both gatherings?

it's very hard to cater to everyone's need. some prefer to meet up at another location, some another date.

since we've decided to meet on 24th Feb at McD, why not everyone try their best? else.. you can also set another gathering on 25th Feb. who knows, maybe some can attend both gatherings?

i'm pretty sure most of us would want to go to the stadium early on the 25th... maybe we could meet up then too, while we're lining up.

and about the 24th thing, like i said, i'm only half confirming cause i'm still a kid and i'll probably have to take public transport.. which i am completely clueless on, btw. i'll probably end up taking the monorail to BB, which is the same route i use to go to Sungei Wang, that IS the right public transport to take right? :LOL: anyway, yeah i'm only half confirming cause i intend to bring my friend(s) along too, thats okay right? it doesnt necessarily have to be a strictly-boarders-only meet up right?

Hey there, all.

Just thought I'd drop this here to get the ball rolling once and for all.

So meetup, meetup.

Date: February 24, 2007

Day: Saturday

Time: 1300hrs

Venue: Bukit Bintang McDonald's

Those who can make it, please include a "w00t!MUSE" in your message and make it orange and bold, and link it back to this post like I did.

All are welcome. Even if you aren't there to form a mosher-defense group with us, or heck, even if you aren't going to the concert at all. The only requirement needed is that you're a fan of their music. Hmm...come to think of it now, antifans (in the context of antiheroes, not the literal translation) are welcome, too, I suppose. What? You have to admit it'll make things interesting...no fistfights, though, cos none of us can afford to be warded or injured in lieu of the following day's event.

As for an identifier of sorts...well, I've been thinking *real* hard on it--gears being rusty from disuse and all--and placing something on the table seemed like a fairly brilliant idea to me. A sign of sorts, ya know? *beams* As to what the sign will say I have yet to work out but I'll come out with something, I'm sure. Suggestions are welcome, too, but nothing too directly MUSE related, k? I wanna something quirky...

I'm not much of an organizer (I usually leave the dirty work to others) but I figured I'll make an exception and get off my lazy arse for this one for the sake of not being moshed to death, after nearly having been. After this, if there are any slacking duties, please leave 'em to me! *salutes*

i shudder to think of you reading fine print...

(translation: your friends are more than welcome. in fact, bringing them along beats you coming alone big time xP)

and you got the trasportation thingy right. just alight at Sg Wang Plaza, walk a bit and when you see the huge crossroads somewhere near Lot 10, you'll also sight a giant Giordano ad or signboard or both. Then look a little harder and you shouldn't miss the golden arches. ;)

EDIT: oh and jerrysoon, your dad doesn't happened to be called Simon, does he?

nice pics, hey. thanks for sharing ^__^ and whoa, skin and ben harper too, huh. you guys get really good gigs over there, don't you?

speaking of pics, there's this real fugly one of Bellamy recently posted on the muselive forum...well, it's more of a screencapture really...

i shudder to think of you reading fine print...

(translation: your friends are more than welcome. in fact, bringing them along beats you coming alone big time xP)

and you got the trasportation thingy right. just alight at Sg Wang Plaza, walk a bit and when you see the huge crossroads somewhere near Lot 10, you'll also sight a giant Giordano ad or signboard or both. Then look a little harder and you shouldn't miss the golden arches. ;)

EDIT: oh and jerrysoon, your dad doesn't happened to be called Simon, does he?

oh.. heh heh. sorry. i did read it... i just, forgot. never thought of checking back cause i'm like that. lazy. like any other teenager. .. dont judge me! :LOL: lol.

roight, so if i'll confirm my/our presense or absense at the le muchos grande soon. :)

hey vspirit.. abt d gatherin.. haf u figure out any identifier or sort. i'm out of ideas.

n i wud lurffff 2 come.. but then again.. like d rest.. thr's always diz half-confirmation thingy..

but if i do.. cant wait to meet u guys..

ps:\ snakehead, r u still on wit d tics yet?

*fingers cross n prayin hard*

^^ haha. i guess looking back now, i really /have/ been haven't i? terribly sorry about that. ^^;; but i can't guarantee it won't happen again if you repeatedly attempt to make me repeat myself, pun unintended. xD

hey vspirit.. abt d gatherin.. haf u figure out any identifier or sort. i'm out of ideas.

n i wud lurffff 2 come.. but then again.. like d rest.. thr's always diz half-confirmation thingy..

but if i do.. cant wait to meet u guys.. *

yes i have, as a matter of fact. you guys'll get a picture of it soon. *grins*

and take your time confirming and don't worry if you can't make it in the end. there's really no obligation at all, anyway. it's just all for shits and giggles (and muse by extension, too, i s'pose).

would be great if you can, tho. ^.^

hey guys.. i was wondering if itz recommended to bring my digi cam along with me.. cause i'm interested in taking MUSE photos for my blog..

mm.not to say dat its recommended tho.they already clearly states that

"NO cameras, camcorders and audio tape recorders, analog or digital are permitted into the concert area." by the management.

but..as for us concert-goers.. we intend to ignore dat ridiculous rules n just go for it...

its MUSE ok.. it won't b happening quite so often as a dayang showcase in planet. heck, probably its a once-in-a-lifetime thing.u surely dont wanna miss those moments.trust me.

but u still haf those guard to deal wit at d entrance.slip it sumwhere safe.:D

mm.not to say dat its recommended tho.they already clearly states that

"NO cameras, camcorders and audio tape recorders, analog or digital are permitted into the concert area." by the management.

but..as for us concert-goers.. we intend to ignore dat ridiculous rules n just go for it...

its MUSE ok.. it won't b happening quite so often as a dayang showcase in planet. heck, probably its a once-in-a-lifetime thing.u surely dont wanna miss those moments.trust me.

but u still haf those guard to deal wit at d entrance.slip it sumwhere safe.:D

i completely agree with you there. but since my sister is going too (she got the Rockzone ticks. i already taught her the Starlight clap! :LOL: ), she's definately gonna bring along the FAMILY digicam with her, so if i wanna take vids.. i guess i'm gonna use my cameraphone instead. :(

so if you're really really afraid of bringing your digicam, you can always use your camera phone. assuming your phone has a camera, of course. luckily for me, my camera phone has 2 megapixels.. technology these days, huh? :)

do you think i should be the one bringing the digicam since i'm obviously gonna be nearer as i got the Pitt ticks when she got the Arena Rockzone ticks? :D

do you think i should be the one bringing the digicam since i'm obviously gonna be nearer as i got the Pitt ticks when she got the Arena Rockzone ticks? :D

u got d pitt tics? lucky u! its already sold out by my time.talkin bout goreng pisang panas.lol..

but i think u should b the one bringin d digi cam tho.dats actlly d major purpose of havin d pitt tics in my opinion... u rock harder,got a dam good view n a better picture! i dun think ur sis wud mind.:)

but then again.. dats only my opinion.. (don't wanna cause any siblings rivalry.:p)

ps:\ dun forget all d pushin n shoving.be well prepared!

saw the pics and vids taken by ppl in front at the fort canning concert? they were mostly blur and the better pics/vids were taken by ppl who were sum distance away...

similiar if not more aggressive moshing shud be expected at the pitt come 25 feb, so i think u shud let ur sis do the work..;) u can try taking pics from the pitt tho, if ur chun camera phone has those anti-handshake/jerking feature thingies..

i'm gonna ask my friend to take pictures or even record some parts of d concert wif my handphone coz she's not a fan.. i guess dat'll give her something to do at d pitt and i can enjoy d concert more.. plus i think tired.unhappy is gonna record d gig with his/her nokia n series phone so.. i hope that dude will post d recording here..

people always bring cameras to concert.. so far no problem.. but dont quote me on that..and yeah xy3038, wif d pushing and shoving i dont think d pitt is a suitable place to take pix.. unless if u'r rite infront.. but i reckon d pushing will be worse at d rockzone area coz it look bigger than d pitt..

EDIT: d tix r almost sold out.. only d rm53 tix r available.. do u think it's gonna be a sold out gig?

*drops jaw* you're right, it's almost sold out. hot damn! you go, malaysians!!!! this way, they'll come back for another round for their next tour...for sure, yo!!! i'm so happy for them, hahaha~ and damn if my respect for malaysian music fans hasn't gone up a hundred notches or two.

respect~~~!

Whoa! I can't believe it's almost sold out, and so fast!! I can imagine how awesome this gig's gona be... But my frens haven't got their tix yet.. they're gona freak out fo' sure, kno wat 'm sayin.. :( it's a shame that their payday is like 7 days away.

Be careful about ur phones.. you might want to hold it tight so that you don't drop it, cuz that was what happened to a few hps at Fort Canning..:eek:

untitled1.jpg

omg i think i just died. i dunno whether to feel happy that Muse are doing so well, or sad that lots of friends of mine wont be going for the gig at all, or will be going for the RM53 ticks in the end :(

and yeah good point... i just got my new phone and if i lose it, i may lose my life too with that :(

i've got a feeling the Pitt is gonna be more violent as the more hardcore muse fans will be the one there, as they're willing to spend more cash. holy shit i hope i dont pass out in the gig...

here's an idea. Muse performing a second date in Malaysia! wahahhaha what are the odds of that, man?