Hey, i just got my tickets today

When i bought mine at 10:00 this morning from lot 10, there were only 24 left for the rock zone.. pretty crazy. Its gonna be packed there.

I'm just hoping that there will be a good opening band, because the last concert i went to (INXS in August last year at same venue), the opening band was so bad they got kicked off. How many people can Stadium Negara hold?

Actually i feel that the Malay dudes in sg can be quite energetic during small gigs too. If you happen to attend an 'emo-core' or whatever 'core' nonsense gig there is, the mosh is usually made up of Malay dudes. Occasionally you can see one or two girls in it (almost always Malays too). Strange aint it.

were there indians in sg gig as well? i find it pretty rare that indians fancy rock music.

dude, if ur in oz mite as well watch 'em there if u cant make it to KL gig.. they're in oz for like two months. it would be nice if they play more than one nite in m'sia.. perhaps after KL they'd go to kelantan (PAS people would go crazy) n then kuching then penang.. i would follow 'em in a heart beat..

which pasar malam is that deb coz i sure cant find it in tower records or other music stores. it will make me feel less guilty to buy d cetak rompak copy since the original is not available..

Hey, i just got my tickets today

When i bought mine at 10:00 this morning from lot 10, there were only 24 left for the rock zone.. pretty crazy. Its gonna be packed there.

I'm just hoping that there will be a good opening band, because the last concert i went to (INXS in August last year at same venue), the opening band was so bad they got kicked off. How many people can Stadium Negara hold?

who opened for INXS? tough crowd to please then inxs fans. i wouldnt want to demand any band to get of the stage especially if it's a local band no matter how bad they r..i noticed that the seating plan for inx's gig is similar to muse's upcoming gig..did u get their pitt tix?

i dun wanna d crowd to b like rock d world crowd, where mostly r malay BOYS acting like idiots.. but i may b wrong n i dun want to accuse anyone as being violent n throwing racist remark or watever.. coz i myself a malay n there r chinese n other boys who tend to act like punks during concerts.. perhaps d key word here is BOYS rather than d race.. its kinda weird when u say its rare for chinese people to like muse since most of d peeps in this board r chinese ..(well, i always assume)

Rock the World crowd is certainly craaazy. But I do agree with your earlier post stating that they're mostly school kids with a LOT of energy. I sure hope the crowd in the Muse concert will never be a repeat of RTW, if yes, then I need to find a group to stand together with. Pronto. I for one, and I'm sure many of us here too, love going to concerts mainly because of the music, and not just for the purpose of trashing other ppl in the event of rocking out to the music. It's fine that you're rocking out, but please, please do not get other people involved or injured.

As for the more bananas loving Muse comment, I cannot agree more with you. Lol. I'm actually thrown in a crowd of mandarin speaking people in college, and when you ask who's going to Muse, they'll all look at me and go ?!?????. But if you ask them about the LeeHom concert, oh well, I guess you guys know the answer to that. I suppose it's the same when they ask us about chinese bands and that we hardly know anything about them, I think it's just the different culture and way that we're all being brought up.

But ultimately however, I think all of us are there and we're all connected in one way or another for one reason. That we're there for the purpose of great rockin' Muse music. ;)

Let the countdown begin. 29 more days til we see Muse!

dude, if ur in oz mite as well watch 'em there if u cant make it to KL gig.. they're in oz for like two months. it would be nice if they play more than one nite in m'sia.. perhaps after KL they'd go to kelantan (PAS people would go crazy) n then kuching then penang.. i would follow 'em in a heart beat..

have i ever told you how much i love your sense of humor? if the answer's no, well, then, i do.

hey there, guilt-stricken. going as a group doth sound pretty amazingly good, doth it not?

oh my...is that true bout absolution dvd thing?i mean u could easily get it at night market?which night market then?shame on me for not having it altough it's pirated...before this i have a doubt of owning pirated muse cd's or cassetes or dvd's as i thought not much people here would buy the 10x more expensive than what they would get for the pirated ones..so,my collections were all original(except for a cd that includes HOTRS,CTMEOU and those rare tracks that i coulnt resist)..

but after BHAR was released i noticed that muse were becoming more mainstream and no doubt that those albums were sold well here so i dont have that "too worried that muse would starve if i dont buy those original albums"..how pathetic i could be if it comes to muse...

back to that dvd thing i reckon that i've seen most of the footage at the earls court but i'm dying to own that dvd so i could play it again and again(that happens to my hullabaloo dvd and now its running slower than usual if i played it in my laptop)

so please people...do help me by giving some info..;)

MUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've waited years for Radiohead, never will be here .. Coldplay!! just missed out in Singapore.. but MUSE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are the chances of them playing ESCAPE here in Malaysia??

the last time they played it live was somewhere in 1999 .. so is it still possible to hear them play it here in Malaysia??

i'll be satisfied if they play any of this..

muscle museum any version.. or maybe a different take!

unintended

showbiz

hysteria

starlight

plug in baby

citizen erased

the smallprints

in your world

ESCAPE!! -- MATT!!! hear my wish pleaeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! its for my 5th annivesary!!!

1st time posting here! so HELLO everyone! looking forward for 25th feb, though i don't think i'll be jumping like maggots on those numbered seats, i hope those in pitt and rockzone will mosh your life out for MUSE!!! lets give them the best crowd ever!!! make them come back with their new album(s) in the future!!! MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

Thank you crazy_mary for this picture!

muse001.jpg

who opened for INXS? tough crowd to please then inxs fans. i wouldnt want to demand any band to get of the stage especially if it's a local band no matter how bad they r..i noticed that the seating plan for inx's gig is similar to muse's upcoming gig..did u get their pitt tix?

Well the band was called Single Track Mind... and the music wasnt that bad, but it was a bit Emo and INXS doesnt really mix in well with Emo bands. And on top of that the lead singer was disgraceful, never on pitch or anything. There were a lot of Australians there too... at Muse me and my friends will probably be the only ones...

And the tickets for the Pitt were RM382 which as a student i could never afford.... so we got Rock Zone tickets... which is the same as what we for Muse. But the seating plan was exactly the same.

my exams are finally over n i can start looking forward to 25th feb!!

never thought i would live to see them perform in m'sia..nvr thought they would release a song tht sounds lyk britney too so wth.

hope they play more songs from their old albums though..i noe its supposed to be a BHAR tour but they HAVE GOTTA PLAY CITIZEN ERASED, MICROCUTS and hopefully my personal fav..HYPER MUSIC!

cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait..

were there indians in sg gig as well? i find it pretty rare that indians fancy rock music.

Yeah you can see them, although like you said they're a rare breed in rock gigs. But i do know a local punk rock band that has an indian dude as a drummer. He's pretty good.

And i have bought me rockzone tickets!! I think the ticket looks much better than sg's, prolly cuz they printed a nice picture on it, and it has a nice shiny sticker at the side, eh? Can't wait to see all you dudes and dudettes too!

^^^ very nice. really looking forward to meeting up with you, then. so is it just you alone? got your bus tickets already?

and yanno, it's entirely quite possible that you're the one who snapped the last of it up...sure took a while to sell out but sell out it did. and given that this is malaysia we're talking about, that word being used at all is an amazing feat in itself.

(hoping one of the numbered or free seating ones will be the next to go, then)

p/s: you've heard me say it before but i'll say it again: winning avie =PP

and I haven't got my tix yet! padan muka myself...then have to resort to RM83 free seating tix. bummer! :(

what are u waiting for??

get those tix quick before even those sell out!!

heh, kinda unlikely though..

2000 in the rockzone..plus the sold out pitt, that makes at least how many tix sold aredi?

Yeah you can see them, although like you said they're a rare breed in rock gigs. But i do know a local punk rock band that has an indian dude as a drummer. He's pretty good.

the drummer in my band's indian too..he listens to rock..but he also likes 50 cents!:eek: