are you seated? got time to have bit of a look around haven't you, i think someone posted what sights are on what metro line (i might be lying though!), page 20-something i think, maybe there is something on the line to san siro then you wont have too much walking around

yeh seated :( but its first come first serve on the seating, would also be nice to get a pic before the stadium fills and also when its full. ordered a 16gb memory card, so pics galore! are you standing ???

San Siro show will be broadcasted live on italian radio RTL 102.5:happy::happy::happy:

Yeah, it will be great for those who can't enjoy the gig...but you also can join us singing along with all fans in the stadium, please click on the link below ( you'll find the link of RTL 102.5 in it)

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1200001699300#!/event.php?eid=133089673372508 :)

yeh seated :( but its first come first serve on the seating, would also be nice to get a pic before the stadium fills and also when its full. ordered a 16gb memory card, so pics galore! are you standing ???

Aaah, you need to be there earlier then, yeah standing. I want a new memory card but lack of funds and i want my hair cut, decisions decisions hair cut or memory card?!?!?!

did you want standing tickets? there's someone in the swap/sell thread that wants to swap their standing for seated, dont know if they've sorted it yet!

What time are you flying? May be worth seeing if your flight coordinates with anybody else's.:D See you at the hotel, otherwise!

Good point ;) ... I fly out on Monday from Gatwick at 1.05pm and arrive in Milan Malpensa at 3.55pm. Dunno if that's in line with anyone else's flight, but I'll prob see a few people in Muse t-shirts at the hotel, lol!

I canny wait for this :D!! My first ever time in Italy and I'll be seeing teh Mooze! :awesome: ... shame I've not got much time at all to sight-see as I gotta jet out to Paris for the Stade de France gigs on Weds, but I'd still have seen the awesome stadium with Muse inside, hehe! :D

San Siro show will be broadcasted live on italian radio RTL 102.5:happy::happy::happy:

Ooohh can somebody record this please?! I'd love to hear footage of it afterwards... for the memories, lol! :D

Is it? I'm sure mine has seat numbers on it - best go and check ;)

Just got this from Ticket One, more seating tickets on sale (hope this split screen thingy works)

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indipendente.com%2Fita%2Fnews%2Findex.php3%3Fazione%3DvediNews%26id%3D673

Running times listed as

18:00-18:30: Calibro 35

19:00-19:30: Friendly Fires

20:00-20:45: Kasabian

21:15: MUSE

Is it? I'm sure mine has seat numbers on it - best go and check ;)

Running times listed as

18:00-18:30: Calibro 35

19:00-19:30: Friendly Fires

20:00-20:45: Kasabian

21:15: MUSE

I think it's just the higher tier ones which are first come, first served. You're next to the pitch, lucky you :D

Shame Kasabian only get 45 minutes, an hour would have been nice!

Just had a minor panic as I couldn't find the envelope with the gig and train tickets, passport and boarding passes in. Found it now, thank god. :eek:

I think it's just the higher tier ones which are first come, first served. You're next to the pitch, lucky you :D

Shame Kasabian only get 45 minutes, an hour would have been nice!

Just had a minor panic as I couldn't find the envelope with the gig and train tickets, passport and boarding passes in. Found it now, thank god. :eek:

Phew, thanks for the explanation, I had a bit of a panic thinking we'd have to get queuing all day when I was planning to start my Peroni fest in the city centre at 11am :D

It is a shame about Kasabian, at least they now have enough songs to fill 45 minutes, first time I saw them they were on for just over 40 minute and really struggled to fill that :eek:

I've got everything here ready, but I know I've forgotten something.... :(

Safe trip everyone, see you in Milano :awesome:

Phew, thanks for the explanation, I had a bit of a panic thinking we'd have to get queuing all day when I was planning to start my Peroni fest in the city centre at 11am :D

It is a shame about Kasabian, at least they now have enough songs to fill 45 minutes, first time I saw them they were on for just over 40 minute and really struggled to fill that :eek:

I've got everything here ready, but I know I've forgotten something.... :(

Safe trip everyone, see you in Milano :awesome:

Ooohhh...now that sounds good! Not spoken to Carla about what time we'll be going. If there's a golden circle I'd like to be in it, even at the back. We can talk about that on arrival though.

Maybe they'll do a little more than 45 mins, you never know. I can't wait to see them live again after not getting tickets for their last tour :supersad:

No, you have everything. Dyl may be worrying about which / how many pairs of shoes to take though :LOL:

See you on Monday...Peroni on arrival?! :yesey:

Have a great time on Tuesday all of you! I'm very, very jealous! I want to see your faces when you see certain parts of the show! :awesome::LOL:

Thank you! Your turn to be jealous...I was properly green when you were in Bern! Though you still have the two Paris shows next week, so you're ahead of me! :D

Hell yeah, goes without saying :D

Have a great time on Tuesday all of you! I'm very, very jealous! I want to see your faces when you see certain parts of the show! :awesome::LOL:

Thanks Pip, I tried to resist and not look at your pics but I couldn't help it, the stage looks amazing! Not so sure about Matt's almost Tron-like suit though :(:LOL:

I'm just about to pack, but have absolutely no idea what to take to wear thanks to the unpredictable weather forecast. Think I'll go for shorts, whatever...I prefer wet legs to wet trousers! :LOL: As for every other day? :confused:

Thanks Pip, I tried to resist and not look at your pics but I couldn't help it, the stage looks amazing! Not so sure about Matt's almost Tron-like suit though :(:LOL:

You will pee yourself laughing! Honestly you will!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ooohhh...now that sounds good! Not spoken to Carla about what time we'll be going. If there's a golden circle I'd like to be in it, even at the back. We can talk about that on arrival though.

Maybe they'll do a little more than 45 mins, you never know. I can't wait to see them live again after not getting tickets for their last tour :supersad:

No, you have everything. Dyl may be worrying about which / how many pairs of shoes to take though :LOL:

Golden circle would be fab if there is one, not a clue what time to get there for. was in golden circle at Wembers but cant remember what time we were there for.

:yesey: peroni on arrival essential, if i'm not already hungover from the airport lounge.

i ALWAYS forget something, doesn't help that i leave everything to the last minute and i'll be having a mad panic sunday night

Golden circle would be fab if there is one, not a clue what time to get there for. was in golden circle at Wembers but cant remember what time we were there for.

:yesey: peroni on arrival essential, if i'm not already hungover from the airport lounge.

i ALWAYS forget something, doesn't help that i leave everything to the last minute and i'll be having a mad panic sunday night

We'll have to look at what time the gates open and go for a vague punt at arrival time! Need room to jump around a bit, so back of golden circle would be perfect :D

If we're already hungover, another beer will be perfect to sort us out. Promise!

I've already packed as I leave home tomorrow morning at half 7 :eek: Already remembered something I forgot though...must pack it after Dr Who.

Hmm, not sure when to start queuing. It would help if I looked at my ticket for times, but I can't be arsed to get it, lol!

I THINK (can't remember) I started queuing for Wembley to get in Golden Circle at 11am... got in GC, easily! Not sure it'll be quite so easy for Wembers this year, though haha. Hopefully it'll be relatively easy in Milan (assuming they have a GC).

Right, I think I'll go start packing now, even though I don't fly till Monday. Got lotsa shite to remember as I'm trekking to the Paris gigs from there... probs wasn't the best move to book to hols in one, but at least it'll be an adventure! :D Muse trips FTW! :awesome:

Hmm, not sure when to start queuing. It would help if I looked at my ticket for times, but I can't be arsed to get it, lol!

I THINK (can't remember) I started queuing for Wembley to get in Golden Circle at 11am... got in GC, easily! Not sure it'll be quite so easy for Wembers this year, though haha. Hopefully it'll be relatively easy in Milan (assuming they have a GC).

I have the same can't be arsed problem too! Will look at some point :LOL:

I don't really want to queue all day...no more than 2 hours before gates, if that.

We'll see, eh? :D

I have the same can't be arsed problem too! Will look at some point :LOL:

I don't really want to queue all day...no more than 2 hours before gates, if that.

We'll see, eh? :D

Lol, exactly. I finally got my ticket out... I understood nothing from it :LOL:.

I just read 'Ora: 21.15' ...does that mean Muse will be on at 9.15pm? :erm: And now I'm getting paranoid that 'Prato Posto Unico' isn't actually standing! *goes to Google Translate for confirmation* ... 'lawn unique place' :LOL: ... I gather that means it is, haha.

Lol, exactly. I finally got my ticket out... I understood nothing from it :LOL:.

I just read 'Ora: 21.15' ...does that mean Muse will be on at 9.15pm? :erm: And now I'm getting paranoid that 'Prato Posto Unico' isn't actually standing! *goes to Google Translate for confirmation* ... 'lawn unique place' :LOL: ... I gather that means it is, haha.

Yeah, I reckon Muse on at 9.15. And gates open at 4, support acts on at 6. So, I'm thinking 2pm (ish) arrival. Should be OK for GC, I'd hope. :D

I've PM'd you, anyway.

Archived