she showed me a photo of her wedding dress that's getting made, its got a lovely brown sash around the middle which is a really lovely touch. i have no idea what is expected of me as a bridesmaid!

I can totally help there! Let me know closer to the time if you want help on duties etc, I've done it three times, and they all went pretty well!

:D

Any reason for the visit?

Holy........ hahhaha that is fantastic, but I still need to see the head!

As requested, pictures from party bus. Still none with me wearing the head, sorry.

16137_1164522324425_1568905265_30421790_925311_n.jpg

11061_192331793747_500543747_2980483_5281394_n.jpg

11061_192333243747_500543747_2980491_3327342_n.jpg

I have a limited range of expressions. :LOL:

Can't say I recognise any music videos there :LOL:

:D

Any reason for the visit?

Pavement are playing their first reunion gig there on March 1! So actually I will be there from 27 Feb.

And Kitty, where the hell were you?? !! We missed you!

Hello! Sorry I didn't make it- it was late notice for me. Didn't read the message until about 7pm :LOL:

i'll keep an eye on cheap flights, would like to go up there if i can before we leave.

Leave? Where are you going?

Can't say I recognise any music videos there :LOL:

I think the girl in the first photo is Eric Hutchenson who does that song 'I'm Yours', and I think I can see the construction worker from The Village People in one- was there a construction worker in that group? :erm::LOL:

I spent my day pawning off old items for money. The unemployment situation is getting ridiculous now, with both myself and my mum between jobs. Today we were literally on the last amounts of food- there was no bread, milk, potatoes... the cupboards were bare. So we sold off an old amplifier and golf set at Cash Converters. I really hope my mum can get some employment soon because I think bills need paying. And the sooner I get a job, the sooner I can move out!

Speaking of moving out, I was SO ANNOYED today because my mum wants to sell my old saxophone, which is fine since I don't play it anymore, but at last negotiation I was supposed to have all the money from a sale as "holiday money" while not being employed. But now that times are tough, my mum wants all the money if we do sell it, and won't pay me back later when she gets a job. Thats about $500 that I was going to put towards flatting gone. :(

Hello! Sorry I didn't make it- it was late notice for me. Didn't read the message until about 7pm :LOL:

:LOL:

Sorry about that. Oh well, next time!

I think the girl in the first photo is Eric Hutchenson who does that song 'I'm Yours', and I think I can see the construction worker from The Village People in one- was there a construction worker in that group? :erm::LOL:

There was indeed. And I think Scarlett (2nd picture) was from Learn to Fly by Foo Fighters.

Speaking of moving out, I was SO ANNOYED today because my mum wants to sell my old saxophone, which is fine since I don't play it anymore, but at last negotiation I was supposed to have all the money from a sale as "holiday money" while not being employed. But now that times are tough, my mum wants all the money if we do sell it, and won't pay me back later when she gets a job. Thats about $500 that I was going to put towards flatting gone. :(

:(

That sucks!