12639_161400867134_648102134_2846354_1387526_n.jpg

:chuckle:

:LOL:

Need to take a break some time and go find something to wear to the party tonight. There'll be funny masks and stuff in the $2 shop, right? I know that sounds really half-arsed, but my friend's doing this essay too...I think he'll understand why I haven't been able to give it much thought.

They had Scream masks!

i've seen the lion king musical in london too, saw it on my birthday. amazing.
Epic birthday present :D

My cousin took me, and because we got our seats at the last minute we got a box.

After the lights had gone out for the opening we all of a sudden heard this voice in the dark go "Hi, I'm Daniel. Nice to meet you" and the guy shook hands with us before our box was suddenly illuminated and he stood in front of us dressed completely magnificently and sang the opening part of the first song (the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SEKWENYAAAAA bit) and it was just... incredible. AND THE CHEETAH LADY :awesome:

I'm glad it's sunny but hating on my neighbours. They told my mum she couldn't do 3 pointer turns because it was potholing the shared access. Um, no, that would be the gazillion builders and concrete pourers and plumbers and general people-with-trucks constantly going down it while the two of you sit in a caravan and watch grand designs :rolleyes:

I'm so glad my aunt is here though. She's staying til January when she goes back to Canada. If I can earn $2500 before then I can go tooooo. But to do that I need a job. So now I need to update my CV and start looking.

I'm so glad my aunt is here though. She's staying til January when she goes back to Canada. If I can earn $2500 before then I can go tooooo. But to do that I need a job. So now I need to update my CV and start looking.

Good luck! Hope you can find something.

That sounds fun. I've never seen this Rent you speak of...should I?

YES

I'm such a musicals person :LOL: Just, everything is better with incorporated song! The good thing about Rent is that it's not really really cheesy. Unlike Mamma Mia, omg. That film is so happy and energetic it hurts your eyes.

Although I'm surprised because you're the second person I've mentioned it to who doesn't know the show, even though its one of the most famous and longest running Broadway productions of all time :p

You will get the songs stuck in your head though, I guarantee it.

:LOL: And I wouldn't ever have to bother about my massive long string of names ever again :awesome: (my rl name is 14 syllables long :noey:)

I assume you mean your whole name, not just your first name :eek::chuckle:

Epic birthday present :D

My cousin took me, and because we got our seats at the last minute we got a box.

After the lights had gone out for the opening we all of a sudden heard this voice in the dark go "Hi, I'm Daniel. Nice to meet you" and the guy shook hands with us before our box was suddenly illuminated and he stood in front of us dressed completely magnificently and sang the opening part of the first song (the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SEKWENYAAAAA bit) and it was just... incredible. AND THE CHEETAH LADY :awesome:

Wow that's amazing! I saw Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, The Musical when it came here a while back, and it was AWESOME. The music and singing was so good, and the drag queen outfits were incredible. I would easily go see it again.

At one point people were dressed like giant cupcakes, and paintbrushes, and at the end there were people dressed as all sorts of Australian animals

Good luck! Hope you can find something.
Thanks! Me too... I was angling for a job at paknsave on the grounds that they pay better than Te Papa but there's nothing there just now haha.

I assume you mean your whole name, not just your first name :eek::chuckle:

Wow that's amazing! I saw Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, The Musical when it came here a while back, and it was AWESOME. The music and singing was so good, and the drag queen outfits were incredible. I would easily go see it again.

At one point people were dressed like giant cupcakes, and paintbrushes, and at the end there were people dressed as all sorts of Australian animals

That sounds awesome! My brother went to that one with his gf I think :happy:

And yeah haha. I have a Maori first name which is one of those epically long epithetical ones.

And then just to mess with people, a middle name as well :LOL:

:awesome:

Thanks. I'm wearing all black too, coincidentally!

How's your day going, Michelle?

Nice :LOL:

There was this guy walking past in the plaza and he was pinning one to the front of his black coat, and he had a k-mart name tag above it :erm:

I've just had a relaxing day, haven't really felt like doing anything. I probably had a bit too much of this chocolate liqueur stuff last night, mmm.

How was everyone else's day?

I ended up having the choice of two Scream masks - the normal one, and one with a huge tongue hanging out. They were both $2, so I thought the latter was far superior value for money. Gave everyone at the party some amusement as well...lots of kissing and biting. :erm:

And then a bunch of Germans put on some awesome German pop music and started dancing on the table. A very interesting evening...a shame I was the driver tonight, really.

That sounds awesome! My brother went to that one with his gf I think :happy:

And yeah haha. I have a Maori first name which is one of those epically long epithetical ones.

And then just to mess with people, a middle name as well :LOL:

Ah cool, what does it mean? :happy:

i went to kmart today and they were all dressed up halloweeny.

They were dressed up when I went there the other day too!

I ended up having the choice of two Scream masks - the normal one, and one with a huge tongue hanging out. They were both $2, so I thought the latter was far superior value for money. Gave everyone at the party some amusement as well...lots of kissing and biting. :erm:

And then a bunch of Germans put on some awesome German pop music and started dancing on the table. A very interesting evening...a shame I was the driver tonight, really.

Oh hello :eyebrows:

My friend was telling me today that someone she knows got a Scream mask with a hand squeezy thing where it sends "blood" down the mask when you squish it, which is pretty hard core.

Yay Germans and unashamedly German crazy partying :LOL:

I went to a Halloween party too :happy: I wore a nice dress and some angel wings. The wings are proper feathered ones and they were only $6! A guy there had similar ones so we were kind of his and hers versions :LOL: Peoples costumes were really nice- one of my friends wore a ball gown and a shawl and came as a vampire- she had blood lines and gloves and everything. Another friend had paint splattered on her face like blood and it looked really effective. That guy that I've told you guys about before turned up but that was just as me and my ride were leaving :rolleyes:

[spoiler=beef]The only lame thing was a misunderstanding between me and a mate about getting back. I asked him for a lift assuming his parents were going to drive since we both only have our restricted. But then he came in his car, and we parked outside the place fine. Only then later when I arranged to get a lift home with another friend, he was like 'oh well I thought you were going to drive my car back to yours with me as passenger, and then I would drive it from there to mine alone.' Um, no? :erm: I wasn't about to drive his car back after 10pm (restricted curfew) and risk getting a fine and demerit points- that was the whole point of getting a lift, or I would have just driven my own car! And he had been drinking a bit too, and wanted to drive his car from mine to his? I don't think so. I think he was kind of annoyed at me but I didn't even know until he turned up that he would be driving. He has uni at 7am which is why he needed to get home- I had suggested earlier getting a taxi with people heading that way and then busing back in the morning. He said he'd just sleep in his car but we all said he should just sleep in the house on one of the armchairs, because the couch was taken. I just left with my new lift in the end and left him to it since I wasn't going to drive his car.

My mp3 player fell out of my pocket in the car on the way to work and slipped down in a gap between the seat and the middle bit too narrow for me to reach into...disaster! I'll have to give some thought to how I'm going to rescue it.

My mp3 player fell out of my pocket in the car on the way to work and slipped down in a gap between the seat and the middle bit too narrow for me to reach into...disaster! I'll have to give some thought to how I'm going to rescue it.

would moving the seat help at all?

I've done that before! Nightmare! I ended up moving the seat and prodding it out with a ruler!

Your scream mask sounds great! :)

I had so much fun getting all dressed up last night, was wicked! We had gone super hard out and when we got to the party they had gone pretty hard out too, so it was a good laugh. They had toffee apples!! And had set up a proper flying fox in the garden from a 15 metre tree!!!!

I didn't have a go though, because you had to climb the tree and be harnessed on, and there is no wya my costume would have allowed for it!!!

Haha, wow. Awesome. Those sound like some pretty imaginative costumes. How did you manage the wolf's head?

I couldn't wear my mask thing for more than a couple of minutes at a time - it was hard to see and breathe in!

Haha, wow. Awesome. Those sound like some pretty imaginative costumes. How did you manage the wolf's head?

I couldn't wear my mask thing for more than a couple of minutes at a time - it was hard to see and breathe in!

ha reminds me of trying to dance in the polar bear mask.

Hahha yeah masks are terrible! My brother wore a beast's head. It was all paper mache amazing detail, and it lasted about five minutes because he couldn't breathe or see in it :LOL:

I got a whole head wolf mask and stuffed it with material and plonked it in the basket with a tea towel round it so it looked like it had been chopped off .

1831248597_Picture071.thumb.jpg.5564185a6e0f47875628e4aae0facf3e.jpg