I'm gonna hold out. I have faith that they'll make the trip across the Tasman again. They kept us waiting for a while in 2007 too, if I remember right.

How have you been anyway, Julie?

Being basically the only guy in my department at work has its drawbacks!

A couple of my workmates just had a conversation about sperm (as you do) and were commenting on how NZ guys have unusually low sperm counts and they're "bad swimmers", apparently. Now, I may have my headphones on, but I can hear. It's tempting to clear my throat and say "do you mind?"

It often seems like they forget I'm a guy. And I thought I'd made that clear with my performance of Johnny Cash at work karaoke. :(

But then again, I suppose Helen Clark could do a stirring rendition of Ring of Fire too...

Mind you, I'd rather that than our current prime minister, who I can all-too-easily picture giving an unnervingly camp performance of It's a Kind of Magic.

They did keep us waiting, but... There was so much hope - with them telling us to wait... But, i should have more faith - Like YOU!

I'm doing okay, I have a maths test tomorrow - woo! What brought you back to the thread? Did you miss us?! :) lol

Oh no! I believe you're a guy! Hmm... Politicians singing... interesting... I smell fundraiser! Give to stop them singing! How is our Helenn doing at the UN? I haven't heard anything on that front for awhile now..

Keep the faith. :yesey:

Good luck for the test!

I did miss the thread and everyone on it. I've been spending almost every waking minute either at work or working on my dissertation lately. Up to 10,300 words now! Which is more than I need. I'm not used to having that problem.

I haven't heard anything from Helen either...but maybe that's a good sign. It's better if she's quietly getting her job done than producing headlines like "NZ troublemaker disrupts meeting" or "UN sick of Kiwi larrikin's shenanigans"!

Edited by _Ed_

You making up for your absence Richard? :LOL:

Glad to see you're back, now I have someone to reply to.

I saw a wild fox yesterday. Now if I ever see a wild badger I will be content with life. A job would be nice too of course.

That face requires some contortion and is normally reserved only for such awesomeness as Moa magnums. I'm honoured.

Have you watched the ice skating video? I made everyone at work laugh with it tonight.

I've had to do captions for a couple of episodes. Awful and highly traumatic.

Although there is hope - Heather Mills is on the show and keeps being lifted up by the legs. Her fake leg could potentially part company with the rest of her body, with hilarious results.

And the setlist also had Feeling Good and Unintended. Surely one of those could have been substituted for something a bit more upbeat, like MK Ultra or something.

Edited by _Ed_