I think they have gigs on any day of the week - just looking over the upcoming ones, John Mayer is on a Wednesday, for example.

Muse and the Vector Arena-thief Justin Timberlake were both on Friday in 2007.

Yeah, but they still seem to classify it as season one (upto S01E18). Oh well, I'm sure there will be enough drama still going on for another season after this :LOL:

That's true. They shouldn't have breaks in the middle of seasons!

Are they going to play at Vector? I preferred Trusts' Stadium. Which reminds me that I should probably officially resign from Vector some time.

I think they have gigs on any day of the week - just looking over the upcoming ones, John Mayer is on a Wednesday, for example.

Muse and the Vector Arena-thief Justin Timberlake were both on Friday in 2007.

One of my most vivid memories of being down south in 2007 was seeing the Muse poster in Christchurch and being all :supersad: at the fact I couldn't go... Then I remember the interview with Matt the night of the gig on the TV, and Matt hated on Justin Timberlake also :awesome:

Are they going to play at Vector? I preferred Trusts' Stadium. Which reminds me that I should probably officially resign from Vector some time.

I'm guessing they'll play there, seeing most big acts seem to be doing so these days...

:LOL: the way you put that was lulzy, just like, "oh, yeah, I gotta remember to properly quit from my job..." :chuckle:

Ugh, some reporters annoy me. I think this one's got it completely wrong.

Phil Goff said John Key is a "very good politician...very slick...very good at photo opportunities." And the story goes on about Goff's "sudden admiration for the Prime Minister...extraordinary statement...singing John Key's praises."

Um, no? Saying he's slick and good at photo opportunities is not a compliment!

whats this talk of the muse concerts??? I was looking on the muse.mu tour thinking they had something up but i havent seen anything... With the way things are going i dont know if i will be lucky enough to see them though i would love to but i will have to see how things pan out.

I love my moms advanced notice lol I came home from woolies and she goes diy dinner tonight i am like thanks mom why didnt you tell me this before going shopping i could of picked something up if i wanted to....

Guest hysteriaaah
whats this talk of the muse concerts??? I was looking on the muse.mu tour thinking they had something up but i havent seen anything... With the way things are going i dont know if i will be lucky enough to see them though i would love to but i will have to see how things pan out.

I had a brief glimmer of hope when i saw the title "Dates Announced", but then realized it was for US/Canada...again...*sigh*

Guest hysteriaaah
Had another attempt at the pronunciation of Eyjafjallajokull courtesy of The Colbert Report tonight. "Eye-yah-fi-ya-yo-kool". At least they put more effort in than Jon Stewart, who simply nicknamed it 'Kevin' :chuckle:

Thanks to that CNN guy on the TDS tonight...I can FINALLY say it. You do not know how proud i am right now.

That said, Kevin's a nice name. :D

i'll call it the bastard who won't let me travel and makes my travel insurance useless.

:(

I really hope you can fly OK.

Just randomly remembered a story - I was on a bus with my friend the other day and saw a guy in a disastrous bright blue jumper with white spots, and I said to my friend, "Look, it's David Bain!" Well, I think I might have said that a bit loud. :$

hey ed when i read about how someone sneezed into the intercom and made you jump i lol'd

Yes those dates for us/canada i am hoping they are going to come back but i dont see no dates yet just wondering if they might be in december or jan next year they better not say they would at the bdo and not come at all we wouldnt be happy.

On the rock yesterday with rob and jono they asked people to ring up to see what jobs they could offer david bain as hes unemployed and someone said he could have another paper round job :facepalm::chuckle: and other knitting jumpers or lawyer.

I have an interview at 2.00pm today at waiheke world travels

Edited by t.gypsy

It's just not my day. I hit my arm on my chest of drawers beside my bed when I woke up, and then I hit my head on the mirror by the back door of the bus when I got off. :facepalm: Both really hurt!

Um erm uh ouch... :LOL: I think you need to crawl under a rock and stay there for a day or two.

Well the interview went well they said there are other jobs in the place if this one didnt pan out but i will still be doing some of the jobs and they are understanding of me doing my course and so on so i will be sitting back to see what happens but at the same time i will be getting other thigns lined up but woohooo heres hoping :D.

Guest hysteriaaah
How is it said?

Ay-yah-fa-yah-yo-kull :LOL:

:(

I really hope you can fly OK.

Just randomly remembered a story - I was on a bus with my friend the other day and saw a guy in a disastrous bright blue jumper with white spots, and I said to my friend, "Look, it's David Bain!" Well, I think I might have said that a bit loud. :$

Wasn't there a facebook page dedicated to David Bain's jumpers? I just went: :facepalm:

Well the interview went well they said there are other jobs in the place if this one didnt pan out but i will still be doing some of the jobs and they are understanding of me doing my course and so on so i will be sitting back to see what happens but at the same time i will be getting other thigns lined up but woohooo heres hoping :D.

That sounds promising.

My uni supervisor suggested a slight change in direction, giving me lots more reading to do. :( It makes sense, though.