Haha, yeah, as in today. My plan was to get an early night and have a good sleep for once. :facepalm: Have to be up in 7 hours and 24 minutes for work and counting down.

Haven't seen The Vampire Diaries...should I?

Haha, yeah, as in today. My plan was to get an early night and have a good sleep for once. :facepalm: Have to be up in 7 hours and 24 minutes for work and counting down.

Haven't seen The Vampire Diaries...should I?

Same. Except the work part :LOL:

Its probably more of a girl thing. Although I expected it to be really cheesy and shit, but its actually pretty dramatic and addictive!

That doesn't sound bad. I find a lot of movies that are directed more at a female audience to be a bit of a guilty pleasure. :$

Adventureland, Amelie, Love Actually and Notting Hill would all be in my top 10, for example.

That doesn't sound bad. I find a lot of movies that are directed more at a female audience to be a bit of a guilty pleasure. :$

Adventureland, Amelie, Love Actually and Notting Hill would all be in my top 10, for example.

Well then maybe you should give it a go! :LOL:

Hey, a friend on Facebook just became a fan of "I think my argument is so powerful that it's not necessary to talk about it." :LOL:

Night you two!

:chuckle:

Chucking this here for later discussion:

"Forbes magazine has released its annual ranking of fiction's richest people, which this year includes six new characters.

The 2010 Fictional 15 is led by Carlisle Cullen, the patriarch of Twilight's coven of vampires, who has accumulated a personal fortune of $47.9 billion during his 370-year lifetime.

Cullen's fortune stems largely from long-term investments planned with the help of his adopted daughter, Alice, who is able to give excellent stock advice because of her ability to see into the future.

A first-time entry onto the list, Cullen poses as a small-town doctor in the US state of Washington."

Wat.

How could they even know what investments he would make, anyway?

jeepers talk about the interesting posts you guys have while i am in noddy land :p. Well today looks like its gunna be one of those lazy sundays where you laze around doing nothing or sleeping for some of yous.

We've run out of water thats gunna make things rather interesting here. I am waiting to see if Daybreakers will come out on dvd and i had a thought

I wonder if muse feels disappointed that the directors didnt approach them for use of thier songs and not twilight lol

Night you two!

"Forbes magazine has released its annual ranking of fiction's richest people, which this year includes six new characters.

The 2010 Fictional 15 is led by Carlisle Cullen, the patriarch of Twilight's coven of vampires, who has accumulated a personal fortune of $47.9 billion during his 370-year lifetime.

Cullen's fortune stems largely from long-term investments planned with the help of his adopted daughter, Alice, who is able to give excellent stock advice because of her ability to see into the future.

A first-time entry onto the list, Cullen poses as a small-town doctor in the US state of Washington."

Wat.

I didnt even know that fictional characters even had the capabilities to make investments??

You'd think you'd have noticed them being born :p:LOL:

oh it's my 3rd great grandfather's children with his wife, it was really hard because his son (my 2nd great grandfather) would never tell anyone where in england he was born when he was living in scotland. but i managed to find him in chittlehampton, devon with his 7 brothers and sisters. turns out his surname of mules was recorded as miles.

i also might have found my 2nd great grandmothers birth certificate which would be so awesome because we have no idea where she came from other than london in 1850 and had 4 illegitimate children (who didn't find out they were buckinghams until they saw their birth certificates when teenagers). but it's going to cost £25 to find out if i'm right. :erm:

i went to bed at 2am myself!

Edited by JoBear

Night you two!

Wat.

That's a good question.

Did you see The Colbert Report when it mentioned this and Richie Rich being so far down the list? :chuckle: