Yeah, definitely. Must admit I haven't heard of her. :unsure:

That's a nice cover. It isn't as catchy as the original, but would be nice for something like a wedding. And I join the 'not knowing who she is" club either :LOL:

I don't know who she is either :LOL:

I felt really sick at one point last night :( Like I seriously thought I might throw up.

But I discovered today that I'm only going to have 2 days of uni next semester! :LOL:

I don't know who she is either :LOL:

I felt really sick at one point last night :( Like I seriously thought I might throw up.

But I discovered today that I'm only going to have 2 days of uni next semester! :LOL:

Are you feeling a bit better now?? that dont sound too good when that happens. Yes its easter next week its seems to me the year is coming around quickly

kitty - what's some good ds games?! need a new one or two for the plane.

Depends what you're into. Professor Layton is a good puzzle game, and Pokemon is always a entertaining and addictive experience. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is the one I'm playing at the moment. It falls between the two main games so you might not understand all the plot and have to fill in some gaps yourself (I read the Wikipedia before I played), but its still really fun. Mario Kart or Mario Party are good for simple gaming. Did you try out The World Ends With You?

What kind of genre do you like?

Whoa. :LOL::awesome:

Hope you're feeling better.

Thanks, I am now. I think it was either too much chocolate, or the reheated chicken.

haha...i don't even know. after playing gta chinatown wars first, seems everything is inferior in it's shadow.

nah, i haven't had any new games since scribblenauts. was trying to remember what that game was called!

I dunno then. I guess that's sort of free form action/adventure... you might like Kingdom Hearts. That's not as free form but its got lots of weapon wielding and customisation. But the storyline might be too Disney for you (since it is based in worlds from various Disney films). Have a look on Gamespot.com at action/adventure games, or just scour the top 10.

Oh, have you tried Phantom Hourglass? That's fun.

I had a brief moment of terror at work yesterday. I was captioning an interview on Close Up with the Wiggles. This in itself was unpleasant - take some deep breaths and slow the hell down, lads.

Anyway, at one point in the interview, Mark Sainsbury brandished a Wiggles skivvy ominously. It looked distinctly as if he might be going to put it on.

Can you imagine? :stunned:

was it bread or toast?

bread, and it was like a large oblong tray where we present the breads for people to put in the toaster, and this idiot asked me if the stuff on the tray was bread, maybe he had a genuine reason if someone could give me one i'd love to hear it but its like come on use the comonsense mate.

It's gone a bit to poo today.

The news tonight has a story about beer prices, and it follows that with one about some cocktail world cup thing. And it links the two by saying "from beer to something more sophisticated."

I am incensed. :mad:

One plus about the super city is we'll be rid of the public-urinating, drink-driving, John Key-stalking North Shore mayor.

Good riddance. I didn't vote for him. Hadn't even heard of him until he won the bloody election.

Oh yes, I saw a bit about that this evening.. I wasn't really paying attention. But how does someone like that get to where he is in the first place? It's saddening that our leaders can be so irresponsible..

OH! I used to watch the daily show but c4's not showing it anymore (grr..) *shakes fists at those who invest in sky*

Your pic reminded me, Ed.

Edited by MistressMary

Yeah, that sucks. :( Awesome, awesome show.

I find it funny that they've made a news story about the first-ever taser usage in the South Island. A momentous event! :LOL: I wonder if the guy can go on a motivational speaking tour now. "I was the first one ever to get the fuck zapped out of me. You too can aspire to this level of fame one day."

OH! I used to watch the daily show but c4's not showing it anymore (grr..) *shakes fists at those who invest in sky*

:awesome:

One plus about the super city is we'll be rid of the public-urinating, drink-driving, John Key-stalking North Shore mayor.

Good riddance. I didn't vote for him. Hadn't even heard of him until he won the bloody election.

Unless he becomes mayor of the super-city