thats the one my brother has or had not sure i havent been that up to date with him lately. Where you moving to is this the overseas thing you were talking about a few months ago.
I go to Canada for this whole healing thing in June.

I'm moving to New Plymouth for a job I got in the next few days, to save up for my ticket to get there.

2 people are making gestures of paying for me off the bat but I can't rely on that.

i made it!
Hey! And I'm glad, and have a nice time :happy:

Wow, you're moving? What's the job and where will you be staying?
Tomorrow! :eek:

Same barista gig as in January and then part-time office admin shiz for a publishing company.

I'll be staying with family friends.

Which ostensibly gives me an excuse not to go to a flatwarming in Wellington next Friday :chuckle:

Oh, and I found out I actually leave for Canada on May 16th - not June at all :awesome:

part of the 80s thing?

Yeah. Have to admit I enjoyed it.

Oh, and I found out I actually leave for Canada on May 16th - not June at all :awesome:

Wow, that's not that far away!

Grr, I hate beer bottles that claim to have twist tops, but considerably exaggerate. Please, think of our hands.

Tomorrow! :eek:

Same barista gig as in January and then part-time office admin shiz for a publishing company.

I'll be staying with family friends.

Which ostensibly gives me an excuse not to go to a flatwarming in Wellington next Friday :chuckle:

I want this job!

:eek: getting closer!

I want this job!

:eek: getting closer!

Closer indeed :awesome:

It won't be anything exciting :chuckle: just making cups of coffee and stuff.

Wow, that's not that far away!

Grr, I hate beer bottles that claim to have twist tops, but considerably exaggerate. Please, think of our hands.

Oh yeah. I SUCK when it comes to opening so-called twist tops.

It's terrible because then my friends go "isn't that a twist top?" and I go "I don't think so..." and they take them and open them and I'm all ":$ thanks..."

Still, its a foot in the door! And they say admin and reception roles are where all the people who end up running the company start at :chuckle: Plus the pay check must be a welcome addition :chuckle:
Oh yeah. It definitely is!

I don't want to be a publisher though, you see. In the 1990s when Learning Media (the publishing company owned and run by the state) used to make those little photographic books of kids which told stories?

I was one of those kids.

Put me right off :chuckle:

Oh yeah. It definitely is!

I don't want to be a publisher though, you see. In the 1990s when Learning Media (the publishing company owned and run by the state) used to make those little photographic books of kids which told stories?

I was one of those kids.

Put me right off :chuckle:

I don't remember those but I think I remember you sharing that story before :chuckle:

I'd quite like to work in a publishing house. I don't really know anything about business though.

I can see what you guys mean.

When i was a kid i was wanting to be a vet but however things didnt work out, however being in the hosp/tour is prolly the better place for me to be i am moving around lots the hours are unpredictable and the workplace itself can be unpredictable.

The downfall is suffering the sore feet but its moreso at the moment because i need more shoes and newer ones but i havent had the time nor money to get off the island.

I went and got the kiwi/visa debit card so i should get it soon and when i do i am gunna see how much money i have do a shopping on this site for the music and tally up how much it will cost me lol.

There might be a solution to our dilemma -

Bottle_Opener_Keyring___BorderL-2.jpg

NEED.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Night! Good luck with the move. :)

i have one of those, got it at a gig sponsored by smokefree. sam scott then starting talking about smoking pot at said gig.

might have a spare one lying around from memory...see if i can find it for next weekend.

off to cromwell!

i have one of those, got it at a gig sponsored by smokefree. sam scott then starting talking about smoking pot at said gig.

might have a spare one lying around from memory...see if i can find it for next weekend.

off to cromwell!

i too will have some of those.. this is gunna sound corny but i am bidding on those muse singles you have :facepalms: :LOL: