I liked this bit :LOL:

"Great if you're a big fan of Black Holes and Relevations or just watched Twilight and you're now a massive fan. This is totally your way in with the cool kids at the museboard."

I had a movie day yesterday. Went to see Precious and The Wolfman, they were good viewing. Then I watched Wall-E when I got home and I loved it, so so cute :supersad:
Ohh I want to see both of those!

I watched bits of wall e on the disney channel tonight but found myself getting depressed so I went and made my mum dinner instead though.

There's the episode in the last season where Jacob and some unidentified guy were on the beach talking. This guy said to Jacob he wanted him dead and he would find a way, some loophole.

5x16_Jacob_and_nemesis.png

When Jacob sees Locke he recognises that it's his nemesis he says "You found your loophole."

Oh yeah I remember that, but I don't remember that line. Vague explanation much?

I wonder if the "nemesis" has anything to do with Locke being called special when he was younger- Richard Alpert was the one who told him that.

The Jacob situation is weird too. He did visit many of the main characters, some of them as kids though...

And then he died. Shitty.

He set them all up to be on the island, but its still not even clear why they have to be there in the first place! They keep going on about 'destiny', but we still don't know what that really is. Stop the Others? Explode the Swan Station? Find the Black Rock? Free Desmond? Get Locke to kill Jacob? Stop Mr Widmore finding it?

Michelle, I forget, have you seen The End of Time already or did you watch it today?

Edit: I opened my email inbox today, and had 560 messages :eek:

I saw a guy today walking along the road holding hands with (presumably) his partner. The interesting thing about this was that she had a stocking over her head. I'm guessing she was in store for some sort of romantic surprise, but it was a hot and humid day, so I hope whatever it was was worth it.

I saw a guy today walking along the road holding hands with (presumably) his partner. The interesting thing about this was that she had a stocking over her head. I'm guessing she was in store for some sort of romantic surprise, but it was a hot and humid day, so I hope whatever it was was worth it.

Maybe they were going to rob a bank? Bonnie and Clyde style :LOL:

Yeah, it was awesome. :happy:

But I just hope it didn't end badly - I pictured her finally removing the stocking from her head, gasping for air and probably dripping with sweat, only to say, "That's all? I went through that ordeal for this?"