Man I am incoherant and unintelligable for about the first hour after I wake up, so I would be totally useless in that situation!

How silly of her not to even discuss with you what could work for you both.

My best friend and the kids have just left, her 43 year old uncle died unexpectedly last night, and all the family was here for Christmas, so that was a shock, and an emotional goodbye today. :(

thats sad about the uncle, in the morning i am not coherrent until my 2nd coffee of the day and then i get moving after the 3rd hehe sometimes after the 4th

hope you're not looking for retail work in january, it's pretty much the worse month for most retail stores as everyone goes into recovery mode from spending too much at xmas time. i used to get hours at briscoes in january only because the fulltimers liked to take their leave then.

now i've gotta tidy the house for my friend coming to stay. cannot be fucked. feel like i haven't had a holiday at all!

i thought for a moment i wasnt going to have work this week but my duty manager bless her is giving me some hours so i can at least earn the money to pay my bills so i have 4 days this week.

"sings along to knights of cydonia" i am playing bhr thinking about wether to play resistance,showbiz or absoloution... now hullabaloo is tuning in i think i could play them all if i wanted to

retails awesome in jan :) we get to do fuck all :LOL:

hows everyone been, hope you all had a good christmas.

im just counting down the days now till bdo, heading up on the wednesday, if anyones keen for a catch up im sure ill get bored enough up there.

considering filming the bdo, my new cameras probably about the best you could smuggle in there.

i took it with me when i went to see shihad around aussie,

gah weathers pretty average today, i was gonna be keen to go to the beach :(

im just counting down the days now till bdo, heading up on the wednesday, if anyones keen for a catch up im sure ill get bored enough up there.

Awesome. I think we might be going to town after BDO. You should join us if you don't have any other plans.

i am doing the same thing counting down the days to the bdo and i am praying to that i get the work to help me earn the money so i can sustain myself while i am over there... I wonder how many of us are going to be like i go to muse.mu and figure who each other are lol

Awesome. I think we might be going to town after BDO. You should join us if you don't have any other plans.

i know all the old faces sitting in the corner, but none of the new kids. :erm:

Plenty of time for that! :D See above!

Also, guys, t shirts? Are we going to do them? I think we really should, it's too awesome not to.

hope you're not looking for retail work in january, it's pretty much the worse month for most retail stores as everyone goes into recovery mode from spending too much at xmas time. i used to get hours at briscoes in january only because the fulltimers liked to take their leave then.

:stunned::shifty: maaaaybe

I don't think I'll get a t-shirt myself- I'll just find you guys in the crowd. Might fashion a wristband or something.

BDO timetable: http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/news2010/big-day-out/big_day_out_timetable.JPG

No clashes for me! :D I'll be going to the main stage after The Veils finish at 5:45. With the Powderfinger-watchers about to leave, that should be a decent time to commence my sneak forward in the D.

Luckily there are no Scribe-ishly bad acts on the main stage between that time and Muse - Dizzee Rascal, Lily Allen and The Mars Volta. I'm happy with that.

Edited by _Ed_

WOW I just did the most amazing thing. We flipped a coin to decide who would do the first part of the news, as we always do. But this time, the coin bounced off my shoe, landed on its side and ROLLED OUT THE DOOR. :eek:

:chuckle:

this thread was bumped down pretty we must be busy people and isnt it good how those pilot whales got resurfaced back out to sea

Yes it was good at least some of the whales got back out there, and yes I have been kind of busy, see below, lol.

considering filming the bdo, my new cameras probably about the best you could smuggle in there.

Oh awesome! That'll be great if you record it! :D

And yeah, it'll be great to catch up with you when your up here.

Also, guys, t shirts? Are we going to do them? I think we really should, it's too awesome not to.

Yes, I am keen for a t-shirt. It might not have such great effect with only a few of us wearing them, but oh well. So who know's a good place to get them done and who wants one?

I don't think I'll get a t-shirt myself- I'll just find you guys in the crowd. Might fashion a wristband or something.

Aww :( You better wave that wristband around like you just don't care then so we see you and your moa support!

:LOL:

Anyway, Kat will be proud of me. I ended up going rock climbing at clip'n climb yesterday, bit sore still from that but it was a good experience. And I played minigolf on Sunday, I bet my friend who plays golf by 2 points :LOL:

Anyway, Kat will be proud of me. I ended up going rock climbing at clip'n climb yesterday, bit sore still from that but it was a good experience. And I played minigolf on Sunday, I bet my friend who plays golf by 2 points :LOL:

Wow, congrats on both of those!

BDO timetable: http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/news2010/big-day-out/big_day_out_timetable.JPG

Luckily there are no Scribe-ishly bad acts on the main stage between that time and Muse - Dizzee Rascal, Lily Allen and The Mars Volta. I'm happy with that.

I was just coming on here to tell you guys the same thing!

My friend wants to see Powder finger so I think we should be in the right place to head over to Muse as they are on the same stage I think.

:chuckle:

Yes, I am keen for a t-shirt. It might not have such great effect with only a few of us wearing them, but oh well. So who know's a good place to get them done and who wants one?

Aww :( You better wave that wristband around like you just don't care then so we see you and your moa support!

:LOL:

OH well done you!!!!

That's awesome, did you like it?

I think we are going climbing at Glen Eden tomorrow, if any of you are keen to join us you are more than welcome!

I am keen for a t shirt, but I want mine to be a singlet. I have seen places around but don;t know where is the best, my friend just got some made so I can ask her.

It's alright. Just at work.

I should really figure out what I'm doing on New Year's Eve. Have you got your plans sorted yet?

No plans yet. The friend I was hoping would help get something together now has to work in her parents shop new years eve :rolleyes: So currently it's either go a BBQ with my parents or carry on the last couple years tradition of watching Muse dvd's loud with some drinks :LOL:

I have just organised mine too, singstar at my friend's as per the last three years and then into town to watch the fireworks off the sky tower as the last few years!!!

And lots of boozing!

I have just organised mine too, singstar at my friend's as per the last three years and then into town to watch the fireworks off the sky tower as the last few years!!!

And lots of boozing!

The fireworks-watching and boozing will feature in my plans too, but since I finish work at 7 I'm thinking I should try to organise dinner somewhere in town then drinks after that.

We've usually gone to London Bar on NYE - surprisingly quiet and comfortable despite the huge crowd outside on Queen St. But they went out of business. :( Unsurprisingly, I guess! :LOL: