So tomorrow I've got a job interview with Statistics NZ to be a geographic statistician. Really nervous but I want it so bad!

Oh awesome! Good luck!

i've had some exciting news tonight - my friend is getting engaged and asked me to be one of her bridesmaids. :happy:

Nice, that should be fun!

got the prospectus for public policy postgrad next year. this year 3 out of the 4 papers required for the certificate were in the first semester and working fulltime it was utterly impossible for me. i was hoping i could finish the two next semester if i wanted to.

...but no, they must have seen the error of their ways and split the two papers up i have left into first and second semester. so there's no point trying to finish it. and i'd get charged a $510 student levy despite being part time and not even living in wellington. fail.

Sorry to hear that. :(

If a long ranty post with lots of swears will help even just a smidgen, fire away.

Haha. I wish it would. But it won't. That's the whole point. I buried the skeletons in ma closet and marked the spot with a gravestone and moved on. But somebody else has grubbed them up again in order to hurt somebody else, which in the process is going to hurt me almost as badly.

Said grubber knows what this will do to me - destroy my life. I'm being oh so publically re-tied to a tragedy I thought I'd long since escaped - but they're doing it anyway because they're twisted and bitter and filled with this all-consuming desire for revenge.

And it just... kind of sucks.

Haha. I wish it would. But it won't. That's the whole point. I buried the skeletons in ma closet and marked the spot with a gravestone and moved on. But somebody else has grubbed them up again in order to hurt somebody else, which in the process is going to hurt me almost as badly.

Said grubber knows what this will do to me - destroy my life. I'm being oh so publically re-tied to a tragedy I thought I'd long since escaped - but they're doing it anyway because they're twisted and bitter and filled with this all-consuming desire for revenge.

And it just... kind of sucks.

Sounds absolutely awful. :(

So tomorrow I've got a job interview with Statistics NZ to be a geographic statistician. Really nervous but I want it so bad!

Good luck! Sending loads of lucky thoughts your way!!!

There's nowhere to buy donuts in Wellington :(

I'm out at mum's again because my life has gone BOOM. Well... not actually my life. I am just collateral damage. Anyway. In response to the Halloween question... giving out lollies to the kids that come to the french doors out the front of our dining room.

Man that's rough. Keep your chin up!

"baby don't cry, gotta keep your head up even though the road is hard never give up." I was a gangster in a former life ;)

Hope things start to pick up for you, you have well had more than your fiar share!!!

rumour has it that it was pmoney...can't think of anyone else to be honest. someone suggested the drummer of blindspott but the 16 year olds would have been like 11 when they were "popular". by the way i don't actually know so i could pinning some innocent guy...:ninja:

i've had some exciting news tonight - my friend is getting engaged and asked me to be one of her bridesmaids. :happy:

YUS bridesmaids rock! Have you done it before? How many is she having? Are you the maid of honour? Wow sorry, I have done it 3 times and am a bit bridesmaid craaazzy from them all.

And, cult? Did I read that right?

I actually started that essay today - a bit of a miracle. 1517 words done.

Woot go you! I have tomorrow off to study for my exam on Monday.... so it probably won't be a productive day.

yeah it was some weird religion which was really cult like, the type that tells you to cut off all your friends and family.

not sure, i assume her sister will be maid of honour like she was at her wedding earlier this year. i've never been one, was a flowergirl when i was 8 though. :awesome:

Thank god for name supression, I guess. The grubber is probably going to lift it though. They rang to ask my mother "if I'd mind" :erm:

Yes?

So I need to ring them and beg them not to, and somehow avoid promising to speak to the police in the process. I really really don't want to talk to the cops about any of this :noey: which is why I haven't called the grubber sooner, because they're angling for me to give a statement or something. Go see a therapist and draw some traumatic memories up out of my subconscious to support a grubber's grubbery accusations. For the second time around :facepalm:

The grubber has changed their story, you see. That's why all of this is happening. Horrible grubbing bitch.

Wow, I hope you get it! :happy: What does a geographic statistician do anyway? :erm:

There's nowhere to buy donuts in Wellington :(

I'm out at mum's again because my life has gone BOOM. Well... not actually my life. I am just collateral damage. Anyway. In response to the Halloween question... giving out lollies to the kids that come to the french doors out the front of our dining room.

Nowhere to buy donuts!? :eek:... I see a potential market :awesome:

they're talking about april. i did think when they were together the last time that they'd get married but then he joined a cult. :erm: but then they found each other again so yay.

A cult? Weird. It's nice that they're getting married now though and you get to be a bridesmaid! :happy:

Thank god for name supression, I guess. The grubber is probably going to lift it though. They rang to ask my mother "if I'd mind" :erm:

Yes?

So I need to ring them and beg them not to, and somehow avoid promising to speak to the police in the process. I really really don't want to talk to the cops about any of this :noey: which is why I haven't called the grubber sooner, because they're angling for me to give a statement or something. Go see a therapist and draw some traumatic memories up out of my subconscious to support a grubber's grubbery accusations. For the second time around :facepalm:

The grubber has changed their story, you see. That's why all of this is happening. Horrible grubbing bitch.

Woah, that sounds intense :stunned: But yeah, it's totally not cool of them to bring all this stuff up just to be vengeful. If the problem has been solved and everyone has moved on, then they should just let things be. Hopefully you can convince them not to bring it all up, or to at least somehow leave you out of it :erm:

It was my dad's birthday today :happy: I got him a card that he really enjoyed and a summer hat, and we went out for dinner :happy:.

Okay I should have learned my lesson when I had a song from a certain musical stuck in my head the entire evening yesterday but today I rented out Rent (oh, see what I did there?). And now of course I have a song from it stuck in my head again :rolleyes:

Laughed at Brian Tamaki today saying his covenant thing was just the same as the way people are expected to treat their bosses in most companies.

Err...bowing down and not being allowed to turn your back to him? Now, I don't know about you guys, but my boss has never asked me to do that.

But maybe she does cry herself to sleep because I don't...

Laughed at Brian Tamaki today saying his covenant thing was just the same as the way people are expected to treat their bosses in most companies.

Err...bowing down and not being allowed to turn your back to him? Now, I don't know about you guys, but my boss has never asked me to do that.

But maybe she does cry herself to sleep because I don't...

Brian Tamaki hasn't been heard from much recently though huh? He used to be all over the place (the media).

Yeah that's true actually, and the world was a better place for his absence from the public eye. But he seems to have popped up again this week with this covenant balderdash.

Anyway, how was your day, apart from your dad's birthday dinner and the Rent rental?