Just saw a toothbrush ad that had a cartoony graphic comparison between it and other toothbrushes, but it still felt the need to have DRAMATISATION in big letters down the bottom, just to allay any possible confusion.

Haha, for our live things at work we have shortforms, where you just enter the first two letters of someone's first name and the first two letters of their surname and it does the rest. Just realised what John Key's is. :chuckle:

I'm quite happy to have discovered the music of Marina & the Diamonds tonight. But I'm probably a bit late leaping on the bandwagon again! I always discover music months after everyone else has.

I saw her on Jonathan Ross.

I had a funny in a totally awkward kind of way moment in a lecture today. I had to go past some people sitting in an aisle to reach my friends in the middle, so naturally the first guy I reached stood up to let me pass. Unfortunately it was in an Arts building lecture theatre, so there's not much leg room. So I had to kind of squish against him to get past. Even more unfortunately, my feet got kinda tangled in his as I passed, so I wasn't able to nip through as quickly as I would have liked. Cue awkward moment of total personal space elimination :LOL: He went 'sorry :$' as I passed though, which was nice at least :LOL:

hey what do you guys make of some of the fuss regaurds matt and his smoking i would rather him do that than to be addicted to the prescription drugs that has killed heath ledger,m.j and brittany murphy, If anything the smoking is the safest option.

I had a good day in town i was going to the movie but the ones i wanted to see werent in the timeframe i wanted so i flagged it and got some more dvd's and cd.. I got the Burning skies muse dvd which when i have my lunch will watch it, looks interesting though its not official but still looks interesting.

I also got billy talents new cd as i love the song devil on my sholders and also harry chapin and some horror dvd's :) I got another one of vincent price that guy is an awesome actor.

Haha, for our live things at work we have shortforms, where you just enter the first two letters of someone's first name and the first two letters of their surname and it does the rest. Just realised what John Key's is. :chuckle:

:LOL:!

I got the Burning skies muse dvd which when i have my lunch will watch it, looks interesting though its not official but still looks interesting.

Did you buy that in town? If so, where from?

:LOL:!

Did you buy that in town? If so, where from?

Jb hbi. The place with the yellow sign black writing and i watched it.

Its an interesting insight esp the crew that worked with them from the early days it was an interesting dvd, am keen to watch it again to see if i learn anything new about them the second time around of watching them. And that was the only copy they had of that dvd.

the new cd billy talent its an awesome cd i will be back tracking.

Although it feels like something of a betrayal of my favourite hairdresser, I have to say I was really impressed by her replacement today. She asked how long it had been since my last haircut (six weeks for those of you playing at home) and figured out from that what it was like. Worthy of significant kudos, I must say. Has the slightly unusual name of Ivy, however.

Jb hbi. The place with the yellow sign black writing and i watched it.

Its an interesting insight esp the crew that worked with them from the early days it was an interesting dvd, am keen to watch it again to see if i learn anything new about them the second time around of watching them. And that was the only copy they had of that dvd.

the new cd billy talent its an awesome cd i will be back tracking.

I've never heard of that DVD, this may require investigation!

Jo remember how you said that there hadn't been much beef on the boards lately? I think that very night I got home and there was uber beef :LOL: And it was continuing the other day too.

Hey Kitty, you know those 15-minute computers on the Munchy Mart level of the Commons building? I wanted one of those today, and the first one free when I was at the front of the queue was that one that's heaps lower down than all the rest for no apparent reason.

What's the best approach here? Do you pull up a chair? Kneel? Stoop? I was unsure and ended up standing and trying to reach down with my arms. It was highly inelegant.

Hey Kitty, you know those 15-minute computers on the Munchy Mart level of the Commons building? I wanted one of those today, and the first one free when I was at the front of the queue was that one that's heaps lower down than all the rest for no apparent reason.

What's the best approach here? Do you pull up a chair? Kneel? Stoop? I was unsure and ended up standing and trying to reach down with my arms. It was highly inelegant.

Yeah I know the ones. I usually just lean over, unless someone has already pulled a couch over and then I perch on it guiltily. Sometimes I crouch if I'm gonna be there a while.

I've never heard of that DVD, this may require investigation!

Jo remember how you said that there hadn't been much beef on the boards lately? I think that very night I got home and there was uber beef :LOL: And it was continuing the other day too.

i missed this beef!

So at work there's this funny-shaped mirror just above the urinal that makes everything look huge. It's an ad campaign for Hung. Pretty clever, really. Think I mentioned it to you Jo.

But I just went in there and saw some alarming stains on it. I really desperately hope it was toothpaste, but who brushes their teeth at a urinal?

Changing the subject, I really feel like having scrambled eggs when I get home from work tonight. But I didn't get any bread out from the downstairs freezer, and I don't want to wake my parents by going down and getting some when I get home, so toast is probably out of the equation.

What else goes with scrambled eggs?

well the work system was down this morning for a couple hours so i sat in my manager's office and he told me what he did and didn't like about me - in a nice way of course!

my car was ready today to pick up but i didn't have the courtesy car at work so can't get it till the morning and then have to park it in town. which i don't want to do as it should be in perfect condition now!