Ooh, how early?

No, they were really awesome actually. I had met them briefly before, but we made our Facebook announcement since then so I wondered if I would be put under additional scrutiny!

Maybe they decided I was trustworthy after I waited with Kat for them to come pick her up from town one time. But maybe they're being too trusting and that was all part of my evil, devious plan.

9:30am!

Aw that's nice. Facebook announcement? Does this mean what I assume it means? :awesome:?

Maybe, I can't tell anything behind the smiling face of that black guy in your avatar :chuckle:

Kat's, yeah. Mine, no! My friends are really quite Facebook unobservant. When I told them she might join us when we went out in town on Saturday they were like, "wait, what? Who?" :chuckle:

I have nothing interesting planned tomorrow. Work at 3:30, that's about it.

Edited by _Ed_

Kat's, yeah. Mine, no! My friends are really quite Facebook unobservant. When I told them she might join us when we went out in town on Saturday they were like, "wait, what? Who?" :chuckle:

I have nothing interesting planned tomorrow. Work at 3:30, that's about it.

:chuckle: That might be a blessing in disguise.

Oh true, hows that going? Do you know what you'll be working on?

Yeah, maybe! I haven't been good at keeping them up to date because I don't really know how to bring up good news in that area when I'm talking to my friends. I'm really used to talking to them when things aren't going so well, but I feel uncomfortable about going "woo, I'm seriously happy right now" to them, especially since some of them aren't so lucky at the moment.

I don't know what I'll be doing yet. Probably news and some shitty reality shows, as usual! Although I did a cool one for TV3 yesterday with that hairy guy from Top Gear (not Clarkson or Hammond), doing crazy shit with toys. It's starting in a couple of weeks, might be worth watching. :)

Yeah, maybe! I haven't been good at keeping them up to date because I don't really know how to bring up good news in that area when I'm talking to my friends. I'm really used to talking to them when things aren't going so well, but I feel uncomfortable about going "woo, I'm seriously happy right now" to them, especially since some of them aren't so lucky at the moment.

I don't know what I'll be doing yet. Probably news and some shitty reality shows, as usual! Although I did a cool one for TV3 yesterday with that hairy guy from Top Gear (not Clarkson or Hammond), doing crazy shit with toys. It's starting in a couple of weeks, might be worth watching. :)

Yeah I quoted you too fast to reply to that part you edited in :LOL:

Oh I've seen a bit of that in the Random Picture thread! James May?

Haha no it's not! It's natural and normal and I'd be posting about it all the time too if only I was there :happy:

I'm pretty good. Bit sunburnt, bit tired of my family, but on the whole I'm doing well. Can't wait to get out of NZ in June though (when I go on this Canadian health thing. And then I figured I may as well go to the US afterwards). I met the Canadians earlier this month, which was awesome.

Also - due to like, Maori things, I'll be coming through Auckland quite a few times this year!

So I can meet (some of) you (hopefully) :awesome:

This is awesome, I have been thinking about pushing myself to do a skydive, I think I might add that to my goals of 2010. You need around 200 solo jumps before trying these things though, and balls of steel :LOL:

It gets interesting around the 1 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4U6T_BB1N8

I want to do that as well!

My older brother doesn't want me to skydive until I'm 24 though, because that was when he did, so it's somehow emasculating for me, his kid sister, to do so younger than him.

To which I say :phu: