• Take a Bow
    • Time is Running Out
    • The Gallery
    • Nishe
    • Bedroom Acoustics
    • Interlude
    • Minimum
    • Man of Mystery

Best not to promote it yet really until you have details and confirmation that you're allowed to do it. It's till very very early especially if you wanna do it next year some time.

Ok........ So guys (collective) hold off some of the advertising for now until we can confirm the dates and details........ but then and only then can we go crazy about it:awesome:

Ok........ So guys (collective) hold off some of the advertising for now until we can confirm the dates and details........ but then and only then can we go crazy about it:awesome:

Okays... besides... we actually haven't chosen the exact date... i know we said Wembley Weekend.. but if we want maximum attendance... it has to be after exams.... people, when you find out about your GCSE's , AS's and A levels, let us know when they end... or give us a guesstimation... also, for Uni exams, and work-related issues... i believe it needs to be a weekend :D

19th - 20th June 2010

26-27th June

3-4th July

10-11 July

They are the main slots... and it'll be around about the afternoon time... not too early and not too late (no getting dark)

yes yes yes.

sign me up. i went last time and hogged the microphone with my sister cos they guys didn't know the words to Micro Cuts. I'm so there (:

you were at the 2007 meet up? Hey, i probably have you on video! i got your comment on youtube, crazy_chocob and wildhysteria are the same person, on most forums across the internet :D

That's awesome, and if you can get anyone else to join up that would be good ^_^ if you are on facebook, join the group too, that'll eb updated as much as possible.

yes yes yes.

sign me up. i went last time and hogged the microphone with my sister cos they guys didn't know the words to Micro Cuts. I'm so there (:

added;):happy:

19th - 20th June 2010

26-27th June

3-4th July

10-11 July

they're good dates......... if i remember from my bro's gcse's his finished around middle of june....... only thing is....... if we leave it too late the slot at hyde park might be taken

im going out on a whim here and saying maybe the 26-27 june that weekend......... we dont have to decide now but......... its an idea(sorry i have a thing about full stops *shrugs*)

added;):happy:

they're good dates......... if i remember from my bro's gcse's his finished around middle of june....... only thing is....... if we leave it too late the slot at hyde park might be taken

im going out on a whim here and saying maybe the 26-27 june that weekend......... we dont have to decide now but......... its an idea(sorry i have a thing about full stops *shrugs*)

yeah, and last i remember , AS and A levels finish roughly durign May - June.... i believe the 26th-27 is our best bet... but it's way too early to say for sure. but it most likely should be booked before the end of the year.

Don't worry, false stops are all good, shows a train of thought..... :)

More members! that's what we like to see, in less than a day, this is looking promising

I'm off now, but keep up the good work everyone!

Because I live in London and since i am a "kid" i wont be allowed to go that far north

We can hold on a saturday night........... that way people more people might be able to get to wherever we decide

Hold it during the day please, easier for me to come up!

Hold it during the day please, easier for me to come up!

Well, it can't be too late, i doubt they will let your rent Hyde Park that late. i believe we should be looking at 5-6 pm, or 3-4pm.... you don't want Saturday rushhour in London, it isn't pleasant. you up for it the Blue Planet? Micro will add you to the list, you joining on Facebook?

I'm up for it. Should be back from uni by then anyway :D Sounds good.

Same here, my exams this year were done well before June, I imagine Uni's will be finished by the end of June. You'll be added to the list as well when Micro gets back :D ^_^

It was only an idea at the time of that post but yup it wil probably be in the afternoon...... are you in?

Zed has been added:)

hydepark.jpg

This is a result of 30 mins being on the phone and being an insominiac :stunned:

It's terrible compared to anything anyone else could make :unsure:

Public liability insurance, council permission, charity support, numerous people to act as staff and volunteer. Are you all well aware of EVERYTHING that needs doing?

just being the wet blanket

Royal park, good luck getting permission for that it is notoriously difficult dealing with the parks.

Public liability insurance, council permission, charity support, numerous people to act as staff and volunteer. Are you all well aware of EVERYTHING that needs doing?

Royal park, good luck getting permission for that it is notoriously difficult dealing with the parks.

Not at all. You're just being realistic, which is always a good thing :)

True. A serious amount of work and effort is going to have to go into this for it to come to fruition, that is if people really do want it to happen and to be a success. Although I don't have much experience with these sort of things, I'm willing to help as much as I can :/

That's the beauty of starting so early for it all. There is a small chance of it not going through, because it is such a long time to wait for it... but this gives us the opportunity to really organise and tie up every possible loose end.

If we were able to set one up 2 years ago, then there is certain hope that we can set it up again.

But, it's people like yourself that we do need to hear from, because others may overlook the finer, yet equally important details that could cause this to fall flat on it's face.

I heard that Royal Parks are right pain in the arse, having just read their permission forms and read all the rules, they strike me as being a real battle. But, this is something we are willing to work at.

Charity support, we already know the Helen Foundation was well behind the last singalong, and they were even present at Trafalgar on the day. I believe ( without wanting to assume way too much) that they would be more than happy to help out again.

Public liability.... that depends on how many turn up... you are looking at roughly £55 to £115, it depends. But until we have full park permission, you can't look at that.

Any other things we should look at Popey? We really want this to work for everyone

(to Micropaperclip)

Sis, don't some skls' GCSE's finish like... really late? and 'sides, won't it be better to do it during the summer holidays? coz... welll 4 instance; in scotland they hav diff holiday times to us so if we do it in a half term of sumin we might not hav as many peeps able 2 do it... it's a long shot tht people from scotland will bother coming anyway, but u no wot i'm gettin at...

Sis, u need to send me a pic of hyde park coz i can't visualise it... i'v prob'ly never been! and gimme a buzz too coz i need u 2 fill me in. Well i was hardly gunna read evri single post was i?!!! lol

Oh, actually; don't bother. i'll txt u once i've topped up my phone and u can gimme all th details on thurs evenin. k?

lol i bet evri1 else on here's thinkin: who IS this weirdo?! lol (OMG!!! who IS she?!! hahahahaha!)

anyways, i'll see u thurs.

-x-

(to Micropaperclip)

Sis, don't some skls' GCSE's finish like... really late? and 'sides, won't it be better to do it during the summer holidays? coz... welll 4 instance; in scotland they hav diff holiday times to us so if we do it in a half term of sumin we might not hav as many peeps able 2 do it... it's a long shot tht people from scotland will bother coming anyway, but u no wot i'm gettin at...

Sis, u need to send me a pic of hyde park coz i can't visualise it... i'v prob'ly never been! and gimme a buzz too coz i need u 2 fill me in. Well i was hardly gunna read evri single post was i?!!! lol

Oh, actually; don't bother. i'll txt u once i've topped up my phone and u can gimme all th details on thurs evenin. k?

lol i bet evri1 else on here's thinkin: who IS this weirdo?! lol (OMG!!! who IS she?!! hahahahaha!)

anyways, i'll see u thurs.

-x-

Yup i know but some schools finish gcses early........... depends on what subjects people are doing......... I said im going to have to ask ruth, ben etc about that.......... its going to be on a weekend anyway

Yup i know but some schools finish gcses early........... depends on what subjects people are doing......... I said im going to have to ask ruth, ben etc about that.......... its going to be on a weekend anyway

i know i know, but lot of peeps work on weekends... at least do it during a half term or sumin!

oh and i think PiB and KoC should be on the playlist thingy... i know i sound like i'm tryin 2 take over! sorry sorry sorry! it's just that they're both V.popular songs... and i think i'd cry if we did the whole singalong without doing Plug in Baby!!! lol

i know i know, but lot of peeps work on weekends... at least do it during a half term or sumin!

oh and i think PiB and KoC should be on the playlist thingy... i know i sound like i'm tryin 2 take over! sorry sorry sorry! it's just that they're both V.popular songs... and i think i'd cry if we did the whole singalong without doing Plug in Baby!!! lol

most people go on holiday during half terms...........so i think a weekend is good..............and we're leaving it to a majority vote to decide the setlist... we dont know whats going on the setlist.............

most people go on holiday during half terms...........so i think a weekend is good..............and we're leaving it to a majority vote to decide the setlist... we dont know whats going on the setlist.............

I know! i'm just being a... pisshead.

I bet you those 2 will be in there somewhere anyway! hahahahaha!

How u organising the vote? doing one of those poll things (tht are at the begining of some threads)?

I know! i'm just being a... pisshead.

I bet you those 2 will be in there somewhere anyway! hahahahaha!

How u organising the vote? doing one of those poll things (tht are at the begining of some threads)?

yup............ controlling and bossy............ yup that sounds like the kesmuse that went to scotland..................

also.......we will be doing a poll.....of most muse songs(including resistance) then doing the top 15-20 songs

yup............ controlling and bossy............ yup that sounds like the kesmuse that went to scotland..................

also.......we will be doing a poll.....of most muse songs(including resistance) then doing the top 15-20 songs

kk...

can we just stick 2 messaging now? i'm tired of checkin tht then checkin this thread, then checkin tht again!

Archived