Your Muse Collection! (And Collecting Questions)

Niall

Does that include the Muscle Museum EP? It's been going for $350+ lately.

I just realized it's not the real one. I was up really late doing all of this last night.. I wasn't really paying attention (not a smart move but I'm still happy with the results). It has some of the same tracks, but the seller said he worked in radio and it was given to him as a demo. It's below 10 dollars so I'm still going to buy it. :D

haven't seen the random 1-8 around lately

how much is it going for?

I paid about 70 Canadian for it.

pics!

I will upload them when everything comes! It only got shipped today!

I will upload them when everything comes! It only got shipped today!

wow what a haul!

but wouldnt you prefer to get them one by one, over time?

that way you'd appreciate them separately, equally and more individually

Albums:

Showbiz

Origin of Symmetry

Absolution

Black Holes & Revelations

The Resistance

The only other thing I own is a recorded concert from 2004.

I am psyched for my first concert tomorrow because I will finally get my hands on some official merchandise (shirts, keychains and program). The CDs are of course awesome enough but I'm ready for more Muse goodness that I can't find in stores around here. :D

Albums:

Showbiz

Origin of Symmetry

Absolution

Black Holes & Revelations

The Resistance

The only other thing I own is a recorded concert from 2004.

I am psyched for my first concert tomorrow because I will finally get my hands on some official merchandise (shirts, keychains and program). The CDs are of course awesome enough but I'm ready for more Muse goodness that I can't find in stores around here. :D

Have fun! :happy:

In 1979, I drew two pictures of Michael Jackson after getting the "Off The Wall" vinyl. Loved it! Played it forever. .. thought: "let me send him those pictures for an autograph.." Being only 17, 6 months was a long time to wait, but Michael sent back my pictures, signed and with a very awesome letter. ... then he died. So, I decided to auction one picture, the letter and my record in December 2009. Sure enough, it was the second-highest item in the bidding. :eek:

KEEP what you think is very cool because one day it can pay off. .. Thus my buying 5 of the Exogenesis vinyl records, one for me and one for each of my 4 kids. ..and the 5-record set that went on sale today! You NEVER know what tomorrow will bring.. Don't be a pack-rat, you'll look crazy, but just keep what's special to you and be good to it. :D

My MJ art sat in a Priority Mail box for 30 years. Because it was completed before he was blown into the outersphere by "Thriller," these were worth a lot.

Dont want to put a downer on your happiness but those Vinyls were released in 2009 on Warner Records , a lot were made.... so i doubt that they will be worth much, if they do gain value it will be a long time because they are in abundant supply atm.

My collection so far:

Album:

Showbiz

Origin of Symmetry

Hullabaloo (world and Japanese)

Absolution (CD and sealed original 2003 release vinyl)

Black Holes Revelations (US Ltd. Ed. and UK Ltd. Ed.)

The Resistance (Ltd. Ed. box set #3678 including 5.1 DVD and sealed CD/DVD pack)

EP:

Muse EP #337

Muscle Museum EP #585

Random 1-8

Exogenesis

Promo:

Showbiz album

Origin of Symmetry

DVD:

Hullabaloo

Absolution Tour

HAARP (Deluxe Edition)

Singles:

Uno CD only

Muscle Museum CD, DVD and signed vinyl

Sunburn CD, DVD and vinyl

Unintended CD, DVD and vinyl

Plug In Baby CD 1 only

Dead Star/In Your World (Japanese CD) CD only

In Your World/Dead Star CD only

Supermassive Black Hole CD, DVD and vinyl

Starlight CD, DVD, and vinyl

Knights of Cydonia CD and vinyl

Invincible CD, DVD, and vinyl

Uprising CD and vinyl

Undisclosed Desires German CD

Resistance CD and vinyl

I'm working my way through the rest of the singles then I'll start to tackle the promos. :LOL:

Dont want to put a downer on your happiness but those Vinyls were released in 2009 on Warner Records , a lot were made.... so i doubt that they will be worth much, if they do gain value it will be a long time because they are in abundant supply atm.

Thanks for the clarification. :)

I just know that we never know what each day holds, let alone tomorrow. What I got for my MJ LP and art after 30 years was worth it. :) Thanks for sharing the other side of the coin on this ..keeps us from going into that pack-rat, crazy head on keeping "things".. :)

Archived