hehe, only got the ticket yesterday :happy:

:LOL: not jealous of you :p (though you do get to live in Ireland with all the Irish accents, that is something to be jealous of! :LOL:)

nah, pub! :D

yesterday! Jaysus haha

I hope you have fun :) let me know if its better than Dublin :p

Yeah. . . the pubs a wise choice :LOL:

I see me in yer pics,and I saw you in the crowd. :shifty::LOL:

Nice pics,btw. :happy:

The gig was AWESOME!:D

Que pics or pit pics?

Lol lots of people saw me coz wouldnt stop screaming hahaha :LOL:

Some epic gig like . .. . I wanna go back to Friday :(

Its almost a week ago :(

Que pics or pit pics?

Lol lots of people saw me coz wouldnt stop screaming hahaha :LOL:

Some epic gig like . .. . I wanna go back to Friday :(

Its almost a week ago :(

Pit pics. :) The girl with the extremely sad face,dunno why. :LOL::LOL:

I want to go back too,even I suffered from pain,I was pushed to all sides. :chuckle:

I was queueing since 9am,but I didn't get to the first row,because the security guard said to me and a few more people to move,cause we were standing at the wrong place.When we arrived,there were about 15 or more people in front of us in the queue. :(

And when we got to the doors,that damn guy couldn't scan my ticket,I run to another,he scanned and I run to pit,and got to the 3rd row. :/

My dream to ge to the barrier faded away.:mad:

Oh well.Hope to be lucky better next time and queue earlier. :)

Fantastic gig,really,the first time when I saw Muse,hope to see them next year,in my country as well hopefully.;)

niall and i were on the barrier sporting burger king hats and 3D glasses. We had an awesome time. Greetings to everyone that we came across haha

haha! You guys! I have a picture of you on my facebook :) I was the girl with my wee sis in the queue in front of yas :) shoutin that them ones for pushin forwards... lol:LOL:

I want to go back too,even I suffered from pain,I was pushed to all sides. :chuckle:

I was queueing since 9am,but I didn't get to the first row,because the security guard said to me and a few more people to move,cause we were standing at the wrong place.When we arrived,there were about 15 or more people in front of us in the queue. :(

And when we got to the doors,that damn guy couldn't scan my ticket,I run to another,he scanned and I run to pit,and got to the 3rd row. :/

Fantastic gig,really,the first time when I saw Muse,hope to see them next year,in my country as well hopefully.;)

i joined the queue at entrance 3 at 4 totally not expecting to get front row.... but i did? where you in the entrance one queue?

oooh i see you!

That pit was worse than greenday haha everyone went mental . . I loved it :D

Awww that sucks i started queing from half 11 at entrance 2. The security guy said we were all queing in the one place for a while?? Theres always some hassle when it comes to scanning the tickets like grrr

Cant wait for them to come back :)

*Fingers crossed* oxegen 2010!!

i joined the queue at entrance 3 at 4 totally not expecting to get front row.... but i did? where you in the entrance one queue?

You did?:eek:

No,I was in the entrance 3 queue.

oooh i see you!

That pit was worse than greenday haha everyone went mental . . I loved it :D

Awww that sucks i started queing from half 11 at entrance 2. The security guy said we were all queing in the one place for a while?? Theres always some hassle when it comes to scanning the tickets like grrr

Cant wait for them to come back :)

*Fingers crossed* oxegen 2010!!

Lol,this entrance thing sucks,I knew I had to swap to entrance 1,but I didn't. :shifty:

Queing was so confusing. :LOL:

Muse certainly must return to Ireland,but I think I will not be here next summer. :chuckle:

Lol,this entrance thing sucks,I knew I had to swap to entrance 1,but I didn't. :shifty:

Queing was so confusing. :LOL:

Muse certainly must return to Ireland,but I think I will not be here next summer. :chuckle:

It would be so much easier to just que in the one que.

Aw i hope they come back!!! If not i'll cry :L

Did anybody stay in the Ballsbridge hotel? (D4 hotel?)

I saw some on the bus back to the hotel, but don't know if any of them

were any of you :p

I felt kinda weird walking into this posh looking hotel drenched with sweat

and in jeans and converse. Although all the people with funky tattoos and piercings made

me feel more normal :p

The concert was fantastic. I Q'd from 5pm and got to the 2nd row in the pit (I was at entrance 1). Some guy next to me heard me say that and was completely sickened.

Ended up painting my hand with the glow in the dark liquid from glow sticks....didn't work to well.

Had a great chat with some Canadians....eh!

Then refreshed myself afterward with a cup of ice cold water of my head....aahhhh!

brilliant!

Did anybody stay in the Ballsbridge hotel? (D4 hotel?)

I saw some on the bus back to the hotel, but don't know if any of them

were any of you :p

I felt kinda weird walking into this posh looking hotel drenched with sweat

and in jeans and converse. Although all the people with funky tattoos and piercings made

me feel more normal :p

The concert was fantastic. I Q'd from 5pm and got to the 2nd row in the pit (I was at entrance 1). Some guy next to me heard me say that and was completely sickened.

Ended up painting my hand with the glow in the dark liquid from glow sticks....didn't work to well.

Had a great chat with some Canadians....eh!

Then refreshed myself afterward with a cup of ice cold water of my head....aahhhh!

brilliant!

Lol thats where i was gonna stay til they up'd the price of a room grrrrrr.

How the hell did you manage to get so close :O Loads of people who qued early didnt get close at all. Luckily i managed to get to the barrier i started queing from half 11.

Lol thats where I was gonna stay till they up'd the price of a room grrrrrr.

How the hell did you manage to get so close :O Loads of people who queued early didnt get close at all. Luckily i managed to get to the barrier i started queuing from half 11.

Yea it was supposed to be 50€ but that was if you were staying Thursday/Friday, but that's completely pointless, it was about only about 68€ for Friday/Saturday for a double room which wasn't too bad, great food too :)

I got to the front be holding my girlfriends hand and saying "excuse me, sorry, coming through, thanks" and eventually got 3 from the front :D (it helps that her friend was at the railing :p) unfortunately we ended up right beside the HUGE mosh pit. Not that I don't like a good mosh, I just wanted to enjoy the show at that point. Rather than only remembering pushing around a few guys :p:D

Yea it was supposed to be 50€ but that was if you were staying Thursday/Friday, but that's completely pointless, it was about only about 68€ for Friday/Saturday for a double room which wasn't too bad, great food too :)

I got to the front be holding my girlfriends hand and saying "excuse me, sorry, coming through, thanks" and eventually got 3 from the front :D (it helps that her friend was at the railing :p) unfortunately we ended up right beside the HUGE mosh pit. Not that I don't like a good mosh, I just wanted to enjoy the show at that point. Rather than only remembering pushing around a few guys :p:D

Found a great place on o connell street in the end :) only €49 for a twin room

Lol where were you? Matt was right in front of me *my dream come true!!!* :happy:

After Plug in Baby the pushing and shoving got worse. I think i hit someone in the face! :LOL: Cant wait to see em again :D

Found a great place on o connell street in the end :) only €49 for a twin room

Lol where were you? Matt was right in front of me *my dream come true!!!* :happy:

After Plug in Baby the pushing and shoving got worse. I think i hit someone in the face! :LOL: Cant wait to see em again :D

Not bad, I was gonna stay in Avalon House Hostel, behind Stephens Green shopping center. its cheap but I can't remember how much :p

I was slightly left of Matt. I'm looking through peoples pictures trying to find myself, not sure where to look though, only one person posted their pics on this thread! :(

Did you see the lasers on the seating area during undisclosed desires. Everybody around me was recording Matt with his Keytar and I turned around and pointed, suddenly everybody flips around and goes OOOOoooooo. I'm sure I wasn't the first to notice it though. I bet matt was a little peeved, learning how to play the keytar only to have everyone amazed at the lasers :p

EDIT: Oh the person who posted the pics was you :p

Not bad, I was gonna stay in Avalon House Hostel, behind Stephens Green shopping center. its cheap but I can't remember how much :p

I was slightly left of Matt. I'm looking through peoples pictures trying to find myself, not sure where to look though, only one person posted their pics on this thread! :(

Did you see the lasers on the seating area during undisclosed desires. Everybody around me was recording Matt with his Keytar and I turned around and pointed, suddenly everybody flips around and goes OOOOoooooo. I'm sure I wasn't the first to notice it though. I bet matt was a little peeved, learning how to play the keytar only to have everyone amazed at the lasers :p

EDIT: Oh the person who posted the pics was you :p

I havent found me in anyones pics yet :(

Those lasers were cool!! I can remember thinking omg those dots look like swine flu!!! :LOL: Matt needs to learn that the irish are easily amused!

Lol did ya hear someone shouting things at Matt . . like "OMG I WANT YOUR BABIES!" "MATT YOU SEX GOD DO IT AGAIN!" "AHHH I JIZZED IN MY PANTS!" <<<< That was me :LOL:

I havent found me in anyones pics yet :(

Those lasers were cool!! I can remember thinking omg those dots look like swine flu!!! :LOL: Matt needs to learn that the irish are easily amused!

Lol did ya hear someone shouting things at Matt . . like "OMG I WANT YOUR BABIES!" "MATT YOU SEX GOD DO IT AGAIN!" "AHHH I JIZZED IN MY PANTS!" <<<< That was me :LOL:

aye, especially by lasers :fear: << only one i could find :p

I did hear "OMG I WANT YOUR BABIES!", I also saw a girl with what looked like pink underwear tied around her wrist. I don't know if they were the same ones, but I did see a pair of underwear thrown on stage at some point...fair play :LOL:

Oh, did you see Dom pick up the CD at the end? I wonder was it someones band or something, that would be really cool.

Or its just video of a person saying "I LOVE YOU" over and over and over again :p

aye, especially by lasers :fear: << only one i could find :p

I did hear "OMG I WANT YOUR BABIES!", I also saw a girl with what looked like pink underwear tied around her wrist. I don't know if they were the same ones, but I did see a pair of underwear thrown on stage at some point...fair play :LOL:

Oh, did you see Dom pick up the CD at the end? I wonder was it someones band or something, that would be really cool.

Or its just video of a person saying "I LOVE YOU" over and over and over again :p

I threw underwear on stage but it was leopard print :LOL: Lol it just made it to the edge of the stage! :D

Omg no! Who threw it i wonder!

that would be awesome if it was someones band! That band can now say Muse listened to their music!

Lol a weird psycopath with a picture of the band held tight in theie arms rocking back and forth saying i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you. . . .. Ahhh that just gave me the creeps :LOL:

What a fab gig, been meaning to post my piccies on here since we came back but I'm oh so lazy sometimes :LOL: we got there about 5.30 and got the wristbands to go into the pit, ended up right in the middle about half way back, good view (which is unusual for me as I'm so short and ususally end up stood behind all the tall people)

I should make more of an effort to come on here, seems all I ever do is come to post piccies :$

Anyways, heres the best of a bad lot, most of them turned out fuzzy as I was bouncing around like an idiot too much and didnt realise the camera I was using had an anti shock setting on it until near the end :mad: (In my defence it was my mums camera, didnt risk taking my nikon)

sl380323.jpg

sl380299.jpg

sl380334.jpg

sl380340.jpg

Oh and we stayed in the D4 Hotel too .... altho we got a taxi back and didnt take the bus, thus making this comment slightly pointless, hee hee!

xx

Archived