I think that's horrible.. I love Muse... And they do nothing wrong in my eyes.. Last night was great.. No need for that nonsense..

Wy did you bother paying that money and going if you feel that way?

Epic Fail

Definitely not the right time to have thrown them... if only the people in Liverfail, Amneville Horror or Oslowned had our beer mats...

it was a fucking amazing gig and all of us responsible for the mats had an amazing time and felt bad about them actually reading it because they fucking OWNED dublin.

...and some of us may have even rocked out to FG :stunned::LOL:

I dont think they are doing wrong - they can do better and they know it. But lets not start beef on this whole argument again, there are many threads on this already.

:happy:

T-Pain was on that boat!

They were meant in jest mostly. It's in the most part constructive.

Your epic fail is saying "They do nothing wrong in my eyes" - they aren't perfect.

Well they're pretty perfect for me..

I've never felt disappointed with anything they've done.. If I wanted them to play bliss at every gig I've been to, I'd just keep watching re-runs of the old gigs on youtube.. But I'm glad they played Guiding light.. Let's face it. Guiding light will never be on another setlist for a future Muse tour, so I'm glad we got to see it.

And yeah sure, throwing beer mats on stage are really constructive..:rolleyes:

Those beermats were mainly rude. No point in getting worked up anyways cause they wont have read them!

Still less Warner, more Muse, I agree too. :)

+1 to everything they said

So much love for all your faces :kiss:

Best night ever <3

Dublin241.jpg

*runs*

and extra special love to Becky for bringing us KFC in the queue! You are made of awesome.

Best. KFC. Ever. :happy:

:kiss:

Good times.:LOL:

and yet it was the same set list other towns have had...:) you may be right about the crowd, and that's why the complaining is destructive, it can dampen the mood , luckily I think the majority of people at these gigs haven't been reading these threads.

I also hope Muse doesn't take those beer mats too seriously :noey:

There is nothing wrong with constructive criticism and lolz. They can take it.

although i do regret some of the stuff we put on there, it was mostly constructive feedback

e.g BUILD MORGAN A PILLAR!!!

trufax :D

Morgans pillar was the first thing to come to Josse's and my mind too.:LOL:

Bit cheeky we didn't get a support act...

I really thought we would get The Priests.:(

Yeah, what was with that? The Big Pink too cool to get on a motherfucking boat?

They were in France. Their loss.:phu:

trying to upload to a photo album now

"needs moar MK Ultra... coz Guiding Light is shite"

:awesome:

Definitely not the right time to have thrown them... if only the people in Liverfail, Amneville Horror or Oslowned had our beer mats...

it was a fucking amazing gig and all of us responsible for the mats had an amazing time and felt bad about them actually reading it because they fucking OWNED dublin.

...and some of us may have even rocked out to FG :stunned::LOL:

I dont think they are doing wrong - they can do better and they know it. But lets not start beef on this whole argument again, there are many threads on this already.

Fair enough. :D Happytimes

Well they're pretty perfect for me..

I've never felt disappointed with anything they've done.. If I wanted them to play bliss at every gig I've been to, I'd just keep watching re-runs of the old gigs on youtube.. But I'm glad they played Guiding light.. Let's face it. Guiding light will never be on another setlist for a future Muse tour, so I'm glad we got to see it.

And yeah sure, throwing beer mats on stage are really constructive..:rolleyes:

Those beermats were mainly rude. No point in getting worked up anyways cause they wont have read them!

Still less Warner, more Muse, I agree too. :)

Look, if we want to get our fan-o-meters out we can. It doesn't bother me - I actually love Muse, I think they are brilliant and I spaff about them all the time.

That doesn't make them perfect.

What I get dissapointed in is the fact they wont mix it up a bit, or add a couple more songs to their set list, playing 16 songs for £45 is not fair and I don't care what anyone says.

I'm not worked up lol, if anyone seems to be - it's you.

Muse are big boys, they have been tweeted constantly with fans talking about their dissapointment (see the HUGE thread) so yeah, if there is the tiniest chance they might read them and see what a few of us are thinking then wooo go us.

If they aren't going to read them, you have nothing to worry about. :happy:

EDIT: Yeah, the gig was pretty fantastic anyway. No worries.

Corking pics, Olly :)

This thread has made me so excited for next Thursday. The London crowd best be as up for it as you Dubliners. :happy:

Some of us Scottish Dubliners will see you there :D

Great gig. Muse awesome as usual. But shit sound (not their fault). Just not loud enough. I don't just want to listen to Muse, I want to feel them deep in my chest.

The sound where I was standing was fucking immense :happy:

Great gig. Muse awesome as usual. But shit sound (not their fault). Just not loud enough. I don't just want to listen to Muse, I want to feel them deep in my chest.

depends where you were, I could definitely feel chris's bass rumbling my ribcage in the pit.

Archived