jillians-crowd.jpg

I think that's so funny! I know that dude! well I don't know him personally, but I saw him at a car show the other day here in Owensboro and I was like "dude you were at the Muse concert I was at!" and "Woohoo you're famous! you're on the website!" and then it made me happy that there's actually another Owensboro resident that went (that didn't go with me, lol) it was crazy (I thought it was anyway).

I think that's so funny! I know that dude! well I don't know him personally, but I saw him at a car show the other day here in Owensboro and I was like "dude you were at the Muse concert I was at!" and "Woohoo you're famous! you're on the website!" and then it made me happy that there's actually another Owensboro resident that went (that didn't go with me, lol) it was crazy (I thought it was anyway).

Haha. What did he say to you? Was he like who is this crazy bastard talking to me.

why thankyou that was me! but i just made em on a south park website where u can chose the facial expressions, clothing, skin colour whatever on it! was still fun though!

but what happened to the writings on ur sig Btrflys&Huricnz??

i loved it when it said..

dom's bla..bla..bla..

matt's sex face.. :LOL:

chris's bla.bla..

Archived