They gloss it over with no snide remarks? Not even the odd snigger? :D

Heggzackly, this week we had the 'old professor who gouged his one eye out with a pair of scissors at the age of 6' anecdote and loads others. Loads of fun it was :D Burning French/Latin stuff I can understand...but not Rusk, Lenin would kill me in my sleep. Almost namesake? Rhiannon is it? :LOL:

:( Awwww *hugs* Are you any better? Greenhalgh? Errrr. How d'you pronounce that? :LOL: Greenaw?

:$ Maybe my parents've lied to me then. I always thought the put that in. It's nice anyways...but surely, some Guinness or Newcastly thing can't go amiss can it?

I imagine he does! I shall be like him when I'm 70. Innit. Argh, I haven't ripped the CD still...I shall soon, I shall.

Did you have a nice time at home then? :happy: How was the gig, I hope you didn't bleed all over the stage. Rusholme protest? The Danish thing? Oh dear :LOL: Went to a rock club organized Lisa's flatmate yesterday evening, a very successful gay night it was, when we first we came in you could smell the testosterone, but after a while Erik and I found out loads of people were lateral homosexuals, which ended up in us exchanging flirtatious looks with a really nice looking boy, who convienently walked home with a girl...and then a guy who walked up to me, Lisa and Erik asked Lisa who he should hit on, she replied something like 'Who would you want to hit on?', to which he replied 'All of you'. :DSuch the gay evening! :LOL: Erik's be assigned to book Mozzer tickets tomorrow at 9 in the morning, but I shall be up, hopefully, as a backup should his computer freeze up or something.

How are things then? Back in Manchester are ye?

Well, the only one who is still getting any stick for being drunk is my step brother Joe. Then again he was 15 and his big stepsister and her two cousins somehow managed to make him a part of finishing off a litre of JD... "My name is Fraaaank" :LOL: :LOL: All on video...

Haha gotta love those. Ah well, I'll take pictures of the Lenin burning. Just so you can see what it's like. Ahhh. Aye, tis Rhiannon. Just like the terrifying Fleetwood Mac song. That damn chorus is not the best thing to hear when you're walking down the corridor...

*hugs back* kind of yeah, still got me damn stitches and a bruise the size of one of those 5kr coin things on my jaw :D:LOL: I wish it were Greenaw! Greenalж. Ahhh.

I think they have. But it's good you've found out now rather than ten years down the line... I can't see the combination of mashed potatoes, beef and Nuclear brown being the best combo... ergh.

He's a geezer, complete legend.

I did! It was nice having mum mash my potatos and heat my soup up for me :happy: The gig was phenomenal, only.. I couldn't shout my best Swedish/Arabic phrases to the Danes cause of my face. Yep, big massive protest going on so all the busses had to be diverted, thought it quicker to walk, kept spitting blood... that was a nice day.

:LOL: :LOL: Sounds like quite the evening :LOL: Oh the polysexuality of rock clubs, sweden and perms. Wonderful. Good luck with the tickets, we assigned Claire. Nada, and she started trying at half eight :'( You need one of you on the phone line and one of you on the website. A crack team... oooh speaking of gigs, what's a good website for a listing of Swedish gigsand stuff?

Things are grand, indeed back in Mancunium. How's le Lund?

:LOL: Haha, good on him! Aaaah making fun of drunken people...turns out Lisa doesn't remember much from the party in her house last weekend...the tricky part is to retell it as gruesomly as possible :D

You should throw a Danish flag on the bål too, to impress the Arabs innit :D Rhiannon, I can imagine! :D

Stitches and a bruise...ooouch...mouth aches aren't the best thing really...can you at least smile? Greenalж! Haha, nice. Bit predictable though donchefing, should be Grehnawff :D

Fair enough, I shan't be trying it either! :D

Mmmmmm being home...roll on next weekend...brother's home too, woo! Haha, did you want to heckle? Stuff in Arabic would be gold :D This caricature thing is probably the most worthless thing ever. Plus, it stops me from ordering a Qu'ran from Britain :LOL:

It was brilliant! It's no wonder honosexuality grows in such environments, it's full of stupid obnoxious muscular guys brushing their chest against you as they walk by to prove they're good/manly. More like a Finnish sauna club if you ask me :D We should phone yes, but unfortunately it's credit card on the internet only :( Ah, I'm sure thems indie kids can't be up at 9. Lazy gits. Swedish gigs? As I'm not cool/with it enough, I can only recommend http://www.ticnet.se for bigger stuff. For a specific time frame I'm sure gigs could be dug up.

Lund is very nice indeed, I think the Russian's easing up a bit (for 1-2 days maximum) since I've read all I have to read for my personal exam, plus I've already done the sentences for Tuesday last Sunday, albeit badly. :D So I'm all good. Going home late Thursday too, so I can't be arsed to think about Rusk really.

The tip is to take photographs. Lots and lots. Then invent stories. Plausible ones though :D

Haha I may just do that!

Nope, I can hardly move my face that much, cause they've stitched bits of my gum/cheek back together. Seriously, if your dentist ever tells you you've got an impacted wisdom tooth, run for the hills and never ever come back. They file away chunks of jawbone :'( and I may have to have it all done again for the other three teeth :'( :'( However, I've managed to clean all of my teeth for the first time in days just now :D Topped off with a £5 mouthwash it's quite nice. :LOL: Greenawf.

Good man. Steak and Ale pie however... wonderful.

Ooh is that the one who lives far away? I really really did. It's a weakness of mine when I've had more than one beer. I've seen the greatest thing for you in the Simply Islam shop in Rusholme. I just need to get the courage and head attire to go in for it.

Ahh Alpha Males. They're almost as good as gayguys who try to tell the world they're straight <3 Ah gaydom. It's truly wonderful. Aye, Swedish gigs. I'm looking for something to go to to pass the time in April... either that or I dunno. A rally. Set that alarm for tickets boy!

Sounds like the easy life! Never ever think of Rusk. It never thinks about you... it just follows your every move. In soviet Russia, Russian learns YOU!

That's a good plan indeed. Which is why I have loads of pics of Erik/Lisa from midsummer :D

:( Awwww, so awful! *hugs again* Were you asleep during the operation at least? (seeing they were sawing up your bones!)

Hmm, haven't tried that I'm afraid...shall have to someday, as it sounds wonderful!

Yup, Ohstreelia! I've never tried heckling I'm afraid, but it must be fun chatting with them famous people innit. :LOL: Haha Simply Islam...is it an AK-47? :D

Almost as good yes :LOL: Gaydom is the best. If only I was a proper one :LOL: Well, there are always gigs at student pubs everywhere, not too good bands everytime, but a gig's a gig. You could always Google 'spelningar' plus the band you'd like to see. I shall set the clock, but seeing as it's 2 in the morning now, I won't be too happy at 8.30 tomorrow. Means I should go to bed really.

:LOL: :LOL: *dies* I love that phrase, I shall print it out and hang it above my bed :D Fanks, I needed a larf. Innit.

The Call by Backstreet Boys, best song ever, me and my gay friend/demi boyfriend back in the day used to know all the lyrics/flail away to the video. I still know the lyrics though. :LOL: Goooood night dear, I have to be pigg for private conversation/first proper Rusk grammar lessons/Moz tickets tomorrow! Sov sött! :happy:

:LOL: Excellent. Save them for weddings, funerals and barmitzvas.

Well, the surgery wasn't too bad, I was wide awake for the whole thing cause I'm a brave little soldier :LOL: it just felt well weird, and I couldn't look at the dentist's face cause I could see it all being reflected in his glasses :LOL: (which was a shame as he had stunning eyes) the worst bit was when they were trying to get the tooth out... but kept having to stop to get rid of more jaw. :happy: Oooh how I love gore. I kept the tooth, bits of blood and bone fragments to show to my flatmates :D :D

It is rather good. Proper pub food.

Suicide bombing for Dummies I believe... nah, it's 100 times better than that. I really want a prayer times alarm clock in the shape of the big mosque in Mecca though... Ooh student pub gigs sound a bit good. Good luck with Mozzface.

See, and you spurn Family Guy. In soviet Russia, car drives YOU! Or my personal favourite... in soviet Russia, nouns decline YOU.

Haha we used to dance to that Everybody song. Ahhh. G'night! Nos da! Have a good Monday.

Well, the surgery wasn't too bad, I was wide awake for the whole thing cause I'm a brave little soldier :LOL: it just felt well weird, and I couldn't look at the dentist's face cause I could see it all being reflected in his glasses :LOL: (which was a shame as he had stunning eyes) the worst bit was when they were trying to get the tooth out... but kept having to stop to get rid of more jaw. :happy: Oooh how I love gore. I kept the tooth, bits of blood and bone fragments to show to my flatmates :D :D

Suicide bombing for Dummies I believe... nah, it's 100 times better than that. I really want a prayer times alarm clock in the shape of the big mosque in Mecca though... Ooh student pub gigs sound a bit good. Good luck with Mozzface.

See, and you spurn Family Guy. In soviet Russia, car drives YOU! Or my personal favourite... in soviet Russia, nouns decline YOU.

Haha we used to dance to that Everybody song. Ahhh. G'night! Nos da! Have a good Monday.

You had surgery, I hope you get well!:happy:

How are you guys?

Fun and Staying cool I hope.:happy:

I'll get one for you when I go to Morocco this summer. We're travelling there by car. for the 3rd time.

So in August hopefully, I'll send it to you.

And I don't knw if you're for or against islam. at least you Pelle.

*confused, in a bad mood (as always) and tired as hell*

Yeah,y mreligion teacher talked to me after class.

He said my bhaviour could disturb others. I told him I get everything anyway. He said that he knew I had no problems but others have. My behaviour: I sleep or draw stuff.

Now how does that bother?

I shall! I'm so going to frame the photo with Lisa reaching for the tequila bottle half asleep <3

Oh shit, how horrible! But eyes must surely have made up for it innit? :D Tell me, were they turqoise? :D Haha, my dad used to show the tooth he pulled out a few years ago to all our friends, along with his driver's license (since most people are amazed he's even got one)

Mmmm pub food. But a falafel on the way home is the future.

Haha, mmm I could use one of those! Damn, none of my alarm clocks work properly, one needs to be shouted at in the Holy Language to wake up properly innit. Aaand we's got Mozzface tickets now innit. The place is not even fully booked! Then again, I heard some songs off his new album t'other day, and...oh my Lord, some chorus was nice and Morrissey-ey, but the rest...bleurgh. Horrible.

It's from Family Guy? Oh dear, I shall indeed have to start watching that! :D

That song isn't even half as good :D You know I said I barely had anything in school this week? I was wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. *dies* I even skipped the last two lessons to go home and play guitar, go buy a Topshop lightblue top and some Coq Sportifs. Mmmmhm.

Mona, you think I'm against islam? :LOL: I'm not quite following to be honest.

*Trots off to 'study': play 'Ask' on the guitar* Oh joy!

I'll get one for you when I go to Morocco this summer. We're travelling there by car. for the 3rd time.

So in August hopefully, I'll send it to you.

And I don't knw if you're for or against islam. at least you Pelle.

*confused, in a bad mood (as always) and tired as hell*

Yeah,y mreligion teacher talked to me after class.

He said my bhaviour could disturb others. I told him I get everything anyway. He said that he knew I had no problems but others have. My behaviour: I sleep or draw stuff.

Now how does that bother?

Amazing! :D :D

Me and Islam? It's the same as me and any other religion. I've got no problems at all with it. They could build a mosque in my back garden for all I would care. So long as they didn't try and make me follow Islam or cause trouble I'd be happy. Like the Christians could turn my room into a Church, so long as they didn't try and convert me :D

Actually, I quite like Islam.

I shall! I'm so going to frame the photo with Lisa reaching for the tequila bottle half asleep <3

Oh shit, how horrible! But eyes must surely have made up for it innit? :D Tell me, were they turqoise? :D Haha, my dad used to show the tooth he pulled out a few years ago to all our friends, along with his driver's license (since most people are amazed he's even got one)

Mmmm pub food. But a falafel on the way home is the future.

Haha, mmm I could use one of those! Damn, none of my alarm clocks work properly, one needs to be shouted at in the Holy Language to wake up properly innit. Aaand we's got Mozzface tickets now innit. The place is not even fully booked! Then again, I heard some songs off his new album t'other day, and...oh my Lord, some chorus was nice and Morrissey-ey, but the rest...bleurgh. Horrible.

It's from Family Guy? Oh dear, I shall indeed have to start watching that! :D

That song isn't even half as good :D You know I said I barely had anything in school this week? I was wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. *dies* I even skipped the last two lessons to go home and play guitar, go buy a Topshop lightblue top and some Coq Sportifs. Mmmmhm.

Mona, you think I'm against islam? :LOL: I'm not quite following to be honest.

*Trots off to 'study': play 'Ask' on the guitar* Oh joy!

:LOL: Beautiful.

Ah it wasn't that bad.. if you google image tooth extraction, you can see a blow by blow picture account of a similar procedure :D :D Did he pull the tooth out himself? I remember dad trying to do that with my wobbly teeth when I was little. He'd tie string around them and slam doors... :LOL: Is he a bit of a health hazard behind the wheel? His eyes were that grey/blue colour. Absolutly beautiful.

I had a funny run in with my phone alarm clock, I woke up thinking "who the fuck is phoning me at 7.30? looked at the screen and it said "snooze" which confused me so much cause in my sleepy state I thought "I don't know anyone called Snooze"

I noticed that. I've been trying to talk Mozzer obsessive Claire into coming to the Malmö gig, but then I realised that I can't actually be arsed anymore... because of Morrissey fans and all that beer money I'd spend. Plus Derren Brown's stage show is in Blackpool in March and tickets in the Stalls are calling me...

It is! See, toooold you it was funny.

But they were spooky in the video! Ouch that's a bit rubbish. Will it be the same for the rest of the semester? Ahhh skipping classes for shopping. Such the fun!

It's in Texas,

Hell, I like Dallas, it's better there but I really really want to move to London.

Ahhh. Nah man, London's shite. You want to get yourself to a good northern city. Like Manchester or Leeds. The former being like London, but cheaper, friendlier and with a better music scene.

:LOL: Beautiful.

Ah it wasn't that bad.. if you google image tooth extraction, you can see a blow by blow picture account of a similar procedure :D :D Did he pull the tooth out himself? I remember dad trying to do that with my wobbly teeth when I was little. He'd tie string around them and slam doors... :LOL: Is he a bit of a health hazard behind the wheel? His eyes were that grey/blue colour. Absolutly beautiful.

I had a funny run in with my phone alarm clock, I woke up thinking "who the fuck is phoning me at 7.30? looked at the screen and it said "snooze" which confused me so much cause in my sleepy state I thought "I don't know anyone called Snooze"

I noticed that. I've been trying to talk Mozzer obsessive Claire into coming to the Malmö gig, but then I realised that I can't actually be arsed anymore... because of Morrissey fans and all that beer money I'd spend. Plus Derren Brown's stage show is in Blackpool in March and tickets in the Stalls are calling me...

It is! See, toooold you it was funny.

But they were spooky in the video! Ouch that's a bit rubbish. Will it be the same for the rest of the semester? Ahhh skipping classes for shopping. Such the fun!

Hmmm, I should, on second thought, I won't :D Ouch. Nah, me dad's not Polish, some dentist had it done on the Faeroes of all places. Ouch, strings around teeth. Thank God that age is behind (some of :D) us now. Let's put it this way, I get nervous if I'm not paying full attention to the road when he's driving. Nah, he's not too shabby. But he's not the best either. Like father like son innit :LOL: Mmm, grey/blue could be nice, but naaaah, 's not aqua/turqoise :D

:LOL: Haha, I can so picture that! I'm always setting my radio to turn on about an hour before the alarm clock as well, so I'm always dreaming of burning embassies and stock exchange, and after said dreams a loud alarm clock is the scariest thing in the world really.

Amen to that. I just want to see him...well, mainly because he's probably worse in a year's time, and I want to see him again in a fully conscious state. But seriously...mr. Stephen Patrick...what the fuck were you thinking recording OH such a bad album? He should start doing Chicago covers. I'm not sure you'd be able to get beer at the gig though, since the bar's probably packed with 50 year old rock critics with their heads up their arses.

Hahaha, the spooky video! 'S all coming back! :LOL: Ahahaha Backstreet, why did you become rubbish? Yup, full thrust all semester. Can't wait till I go home though, like hell I'm concentrating on school until then. Shopping is the best thing ever, especially when you find the sporty cocks in the colour scheme you'd been wanting since April <3 I hope this evening finds you well good Madam. Hope you're able to start the process of pushing the Russian case endings out of your head in favour of tyska soon. :happy:

You know you really want to. :D I'm so tempted to pull this stitch I've got floating around in my cheek out, cause it's doing my head in... Haha that's one thing I've noticed since swapping from UKNorth to Magicbus, it's alot safer on the route into uni in the mornings. :D:LOL: Sounds like the typical father driver really. Oh they were beautiful, save for at certain angles where I could see forceps and blood...

I was really worried it would be someone important too :LOL: Heh yeah I do that too, still. Three alarm clocks and all the tea in china won't get me out of bed.

He'll be alot fatter and a lot more bitter in a year's time I think. It'll be good when he gets like Brian Wilson. I'd pay to see that. See no beer at gigs is crap.

Yeah! Still, they were no Take That. Was Take That mania as big in Sweden as it was here? God they were amazing. Best boy band in the world. Are you just going home for the weekend or longer? When did ye last see your brother? The evening finds to me brilliantly thanks. I had a romantic meal with the flatmate :LOL: Hooray for finding the shoes! I am, I already failed my last Russian test and I'm planning on doing the same for tomorrow's one on Aspectual Pairs and reflexive verbs :D Even though I'm still waiting to hear officially from She fields. :unsure:

Ahh Take That. <3

I've had near-brain surgery, I'm sure no gore can impress me, so no :p Argh, a stitch inside the mouth? Hooorrible! Haha, Lisa used to tell me about the awful bus drivers in Britain...so are they charging you an arm and a leg for the extra safety compared to UKNorth then? :D Eeeeh that's a nice view innit. I don't get where you find all the pretty doctors though. We're svältfödda with that over here. Innit.

:LOL: Haha! Three alarm clocks though? That's advanced :D Damn me and my morning sleepiness, I used to be so good at getting up in the morning. Adolescence killed that I reckon.

That's painfully true. If he doesn't take up the ganja with Marr and the boys and start to do proper music again. But seeing as Marr currently thinks he's the new Oasis, I'm not holding my breath.

I think Take That were big yes, but I wasn't gay enough to appreciate that at its peak...so I'm a Backstreet guy really...I wouldn't say best boy band though...Lord knows what the best one was. I quite fancied Blue for excursions on the gay prisma for a few days. Me's going back late Sunday I think...I can't be arsed to take an early morning Monday train again. Last time I saw Olle? Oh dear...last January or February I believe. Woo, romantic meal :D I downloaded some Chicago songs for Erik to commemorate the day, after all he is my boyfriend, so what can you do. Aspectual pairs...errrr...to think I voluntarily bought a book entirely on that...errrrrrrrr. I hate them so so so much. The Field hasn't replied yet? Ah don't worry, they'll kill to have you there, who wouldn't want to save a good Christian from the scary Slavs?

Mmmmm eye cream. I worry it's too gay though. :$

Nattsågott dear, keep enjoying your evening, jag drar och lägger mig :happy:

Yeah, well.. get you. Pulling out the trump card. I'd kill to watch that kind of surgery :LOL: She's certainly not lying. They're all surley unhelpful bastards. Nah it's still only £2 a week, but I've moved onto the £4 SmartRider cause you can take stagecoaches then :D Well, the key is to live in a city with one of the best University dental schools in the country. That way, when you go for treatment, you get all the beautiful final year students doing the work for you under the supervision of the ugly fat and old professors :D The only price you have to pay is... dodgy stitches that won't disolve.

With puberty comes spots and moodswings and inability to get up in the morning but willingness to stay up til 5am every day.

Watch this space.. Marr will get poor one day and beg for a reunion. It happened with the Pixies.

Pah c'm on! Any boy band that had videos of themselves wearing leather police uniforms and having jelly and cream wiped off their naked arses with mops should surely win the gayness competition? <3 Take That.

That's a looong time! Aye, a romantic valentines chips and gravy from the chippy :LOL: Err you foolish man. I don't suppose there's anyone in your Russian class who would be interested in a slightly drawn in, second hand Terry Wade/501 verbs/Fat dictionary do you?

Nahh, nothing can be classed as too gay. :happy:

Nooos da!

:D You so should be a brain sturgeon with your love for all that innit. Who wouldn't want a doctor who'd sew in some Dutch proverbs into the head? Your buses are too bloody cheap! Like I always say, in Jönköping they charge us 20 jävla kronor. Errr. And even then they can't be arsed to read the stops out sans automatique. So dental students are pretty then? I shall keep that in mind. Too bad Sweden's too socialist to have their citizens going to posh student things. We go to the local kolkhoz to have our gums amalgated.

And then comes the arm razor cutting from the inability to actually stay up because of school (Sartre, you can kiss my boots all you want, I still won't believe you), and the circle is complete.

It did, you never know...at least Marr and Moz are paying for Joyce and Rourke, so they'd probably need some money. And Morrissey seriously needs to drop the Zeppelin thing.

OK, OK, I confess, the song you sent me may be fabulous, but...it's not The Call, neither is it Show me the meaning of being lonely. Though that description puts the gayness off the scale :LOL: :LOL:

'Tis indeed! Mmmmmm chips and gravy (granted I've never had chips and gravy, but still) I asked around in the class today, but it seems everyone has Wade and all that :( Noone in your class?

Woo going home tomorrow! Dad had to keep the espresso machine going when I called, the bastard. I need proper coffee. Innit. Hmm, I have to translate some Yel'tsin journal/biography for tomorrow, and October comes before June according to his gospel...I always knew he liked vodka, but sheesh.

Ursäkta min amisstankar. Jag glömde att du nästan var muslim.

<3

Skolan förstör mg. Jag har gått ditt bokstavligt i sömnen den senaste veckan.

Hur jag lyckades få MVG å en uppgift i Historian ha rjag ingen aning om. Måste varit ett mirakel. Elle rmin hjärna.

God I love my mind.

I'd be a well good surgeon. It's amazing what I've done with a swiss army knife, a cigarette lighter and TCP in a St. Petersburg youth hostel :D They're only this cheap in Manchester, the rest of the green and pleasant land is a rip off. Posh? It's hardly posh when you have four unqualifieds doing surgery which could, if they make a mistake leave you with no sensation in your tongue and bottom lip!

Haha!

Well, watch this space. House prices in Manchester are rising an awful lot...

See! There's plenty more where they came from! They had Robbie Williams for goodness' sake! :D

Oooh you'll have to try it should you ever reach the shores of Hull/Middlesborough. Proper chip shop chips and gravy though. It's a northern delicacy is that. Nope, everyone's got it. Nearly £100 on 4 Russian books and no bugger wants them. I suppose I could always amazon marketplace them, but I've written in them :unsure:

Huzzah! Haha, it's what parents do best! :LOL: In soviet Russia, month order makes no difference...