MUSE Jewelry!

tails

It's been over a year, and I STILL haven't found the necklace that *OoS* posted on the first page (the Abso falling person). I've scoured the internet and had daily eBay emails sent to me whenever new items are posted with the search term 'Muse necklace' or 'Muse pendant'... it's pretty impossible to find, lol :(. I can be patient for it, though. When someone finally lists it Somewhere... I'll fight to own it :LOL:. For now I have the new guitar pick one from the .mu shop and the bracelet. I've hardly worn them, though, cos I've seen from others that they tend to rust and lose colour... despite the fact that they're expensive :rolleyes:.

The new guitar pick one is most probably sold out online if you can't find it there. It should crop up again soon, once they get more stock. ;)

It's been over a year, and I STILL haven't found the necklace that *OoS* posted on the first page (the Abso falling person). I've scoured the internet and had daily eBay emails sent to me whenever new items are posted with the search term 'Muse necklace' or 'Muse pendant'... it's pretty impossible to find, lol :(. I can be patient for it, though. When someone finally lists it Somewhere... I'll fight to own it :LOL:. For now I have the new guitar pick one from the .mu shop and the bracelet. I've hardly worn them, though, cos I've seen from others that they tend to rust and lose colour... despite the fact that they're expensive :rolleyes:.

The new guitar pick one is most probably sold out online if you can't find it there. It should crop up again soon, once they get more stock. ;)

*OoS*'s necklace looks homemade to me, that's probably why you can't find it. :)

*OoS*'s necklace looks homemade to me, that's probably why you can't find it. :)

It was an official necklace sold on the .mu website around 2003-4 (when Absolution was out). I remember her saying she got it on eBay when someone sold there's once, but it was definitely official merch; I saw it back then but wasn't into Muse enough to buy stuff (lol). It certainly doesn't look homemade to me :LOL:.

Archived