anybody got any ideas on how you could meet them?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I met Chris in Teignmouth a couple of days before the homecoming shows. HE'S A LEGEND!!! he was trying to sign my OoS CD, but it was chucking it down with rain, so he went into a shop and tried to sign it, it came out a little faded, but i still have it!!

my advice would be to go to Moltrasio, Italy (where Matt lives) when muse arent touring. just look for George Clooneys house, and matts is right next door! if italy isnt for you, then stalk muse in Teignmouth sometime. i live closeby and its a very nice place :) full of muse heritage, visit the cavern as well, its amazing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i get so jealous when i hear they do signings in other countries! england is there hometown! and i can't exactly afford to fly hear and there to stalk them..i need to know what their tour bus looks like so i can find them when they come to wembley! and yes i agree..they should totally have special muse.mu member meetings so we can get to know them haha

i have heard from others that after they play a show you can wait outside by an exit or something for a few hours (if you that big of a fan!) and they MIGHT come out....but those people who met them, met them a long time ago......:(

• 2 months later...

I want to meet them so badly, they are my idols, they play so much and so well. I'd like to meet them and ask them also about their music, I have been asking people for years how to meet up with them :( if only I could know where they were staying!!

I wish we got first choice to meet them xD it would be so awesome! I think I would wait out for them incase, but considering I'm usually with my mum, she isn't that much of a fan that she would wait! :( Plan guyys?

• 1 month later...