Burn Matt Smith at the stake?

bliss_freak

Yeah but to be fair, i didn't think David Tennant was going to be a good doctor until i saw more episodes. So i'm going to give Matt Smith another chance. But David will always be the best.

But if he fails i'm okay with burning him. :happy:

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I think now it's time to spice up this conversation a little bit:

call me whatever you like - a Cybermen-hugger, a Dalek-upstairs-carrier or that I look good in a Slitheen-suit - but I'm sure that (although I still don't like the "Geronimo") Matt Smith is gonna be a fantastic Doctor who has the potential to even outshine Tom Baker ...

So: who's with me ? :D

It's unfair to say he sucks when all you have to go by is one trailer and, like, under a minute screen-time on the last episode. Personally, from what I've seen, I think he'll be great. No replacement for Tennant, sure, but I'll definitely give him a chance :) (thought I agree, the "Geronimo" is stupid)

I think that, no matter who followed DT, people would be initially upset with him, because of the mere fact that he's following DT.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also didn't like Matt when I first saw him.But when I watched the new episode I thought how wrong I was.Just give him a chance,he's good.I know we all like DT because he's brilliant and,I reckon,most of us think he's good looking too,but you have to get used to a new doctor.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...