YAY!!!

teej

I love absolution with all my heart, but as tellytots had said - I love all the albums equally :)

So YES Absolution IS my favourite album along with all the others : )

And it's great being a member of this group

Cheers

Ive never heard a muse song i didnt like. this is the first album i picked up. falling away is great, hysteria is sooo kickass stockholm syndrome is probly my fav i love the key board part during " thiiiis iiiis the last time i'll..." is soo beautiful. "I WISH I COULD!" Yeah!

Thats right! hes a cudoma. i think thats how its spelled. i cant spell either. he a tree spirit. I was gonna get that purple mcdonalds guy - soo funny. I try to learn songs but it takes me forever. you?

i learn muse songs by listening to them over and over and over and over and over again!!! i can get the simple stuff but when it comes to stuff like space dementia and piano thing i can only get the first few notes!!! but have you seen twilight??? you know bellas lullaby??? that song edward plays for bella on the piano??? i figured out that whole song by ear... yes im THAT brilliant...

I dont know, i only saw it once. It wasnt bad but when it comes to romantic vampire movies i liked Dracula directed by Coppola better. I like my vampires dark and hateful ;) I love these smiley faces too. i want to see Dracula Dead and Loving It. I bet thats awesome!

I play alittle bit of guitar. ive been learning by ear too, which, for me, means i dont know any songs. the good thing is im starting to pick out and match notes. its hard to do when theyre moveing around, for some reason.

i recently found out that i could play the mandolin....

because it has the same as the violin... G, D, A, E

ive been playing my violin songs on it!!! its weird though, im not used to the frets... but now i know if a note in my violin music is a half or full step...LOL you don't even know what the hell im talking about do you???

Sort of; ive never played a violin. I did try once at a pawn shop but it made a horrible screeching sound. i have no idea about the tunings anything but guitar. My Theory is sorta vague. But i know the formula for the major and minor scales. each always follow their own patterns, right?

• 3 weeks later...

ummmm, sort of like patterns yeah you can think of it that way...

like a D major scale (a VERY easy scale to remember) it goes g a b c (on the g string) d (next open string) e f g a ( next open string) b c natural (meaning the secong finger is right by the first finger B)

do you get it??? i didnt do the E string though because its the same as the A string but with different notes...

• 1 month later...

I think so. i thought Its always the same on all instruments ( a half-step each between all notes but ef and bc which dont have anything in between). is that what you mean? i dont really think about in terms of the strings 'cause i play my guitar in a c-sharp and i read tab. Im trying to learn ear training from the guitar grimoire but im not sure about the part with the keys of the scales; like, am i supposed to play a c-sharp scale if thats what my guitars tuned to. know what i mean?