Muse on NFL Network tomorrow

hyena17

For real. I thought I was hallucinating when I saw the commercial. :LOL:

Looks like Muse (Matt and Dom at least) are a guest on Good Morning Football tomorrow on the NFL network. Commercial had a clip of the Pressure video and introduced them as "rock supergroup Muse..." and said they'd talk about the intersection of sports and music. Showed a clip of them live in the studio with the host.

It airs tomorrow from 7-10am EST, have no idea when during that time slot they will appear. You can watch NFL network live online. (in the US at least)

For real. I thought I was hallucinating when I saw the commercial. :LOL:

Looks like Muse (Matt and Dom at least) are a guest on Good Morning Football tomorrow on the NFL network. Commercial had a clip of the Pressure video and introduced them as "rock supergroup Muse..." and said they'd talk about the intersection of sports and music. Showed a clip of them live in the studio with the host.

It airs tomorrow from 7-10am EST, have no idea when during that time slot they will appear. You can watch NFL network live online. (in the US at least)

And of course they left the only athletic one who might know something about sports at home.

Nothing really newsworthy, it was a little puff piece for them to promote ST. A few mins long, and then they played a game where the host would give a name and they had to guess if it was a football player or a musician (Matt got both of his right, Dom missed both). :LOL: