2019.03.23 - Austin, TX - IndyCar Classic at Circuit of the Americas

halo eighteen

So Muse plays during the IndyCar race which is March 22-24. They play that saturday night. Does that mean that the tickets are for the IndyCar race and you get to see Muse or are those separate? Also, if they are separate, that means that it's gonna be mega crowded? I'm not from Austin so I'm not familiar with how this works... But I'm considering attending this show... Any info is greatly appreciated!! :) Thanks!

So Muse plays during the IndyCar race which is March 22-24. They play that saturday night. Does that mean that the tickets are for the IndyCar race and you get to see Muse or are those separate? Also, if they are separate, that means that it's gonna be mega crowded? I'm not from Austin so I'm not familiar with how this works... But I'm considering attending this show... Any info is greatly appreciated!! :) Thanks!

You buy the IndyCar ticket and get to attend. I think you can buy an upgrade to get into the pit or closer to the stage during checkout. I'm sure it'll be crowded for the race, not sure how many of the race goers will stay for the concert

Oh is this the stage they have by the back straight during the USA Formula 1 races that Justin Timberlake played a couple of years back?

Yes, at the straight between turns 11 and 12. Just looked at ticket info btw, pit upgrade is $40 and the cheapest ticket i can find is $85 for the 3-day pass. Can't seem to find any Saturday-only tickets although they were mentioned on the FAQ so it seems like 125 + parking + fees

They have one day pass for Friday and one day pass for Sunday but not Saturday :rolleyes:

Anyways, I called them and got the $85 3 day pass + $40 for up-close upgrade.

additional info you may need: one $20 service fee or $10 will call regardless of # of tickets; parking is $45 for 3 day or $25 for a single day.

Ben

They have one day pass for Friday and one day pass for Sunday but not Saturday :rolleyes:

Anyways, I called them and got the $85 3 day pass + $40 for up-close upgrade.

additional info you may need: one $20 service fee or $10 will call regardless of # of tickets; parking is $45 for 3 day or $25 for a single day.

Ben

Wow no single day pass for Saturday. Guess I'll be getting the $85 3-day pass and $40 upgrade. I'll get it closer to the day of though because I just spent way too much on Houston and Dallas. Thanks for the heads up btw

no problem.. I'm going to do Dallas too but just the regular GA. Waiting for the pre-sale at 1. How much do you think it'll be for GA/floor in Dallas, no enhanced experiance?

Looks like 100 plus fees. If you want to try right now instead of waiting for the 1pm sale send me a message, I can send you my code and you might be able to use it. I think there's a 4 ticket limit though and I bought 3 but it's worth a shot

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...