2019.05.28 - Papp László Sports Arena, Budapest, Hungary

forevermusic

Muse are playing Budapest on the Simulation Theory World Tour. The album pre-sale is on November 13th at 10am local time, with a members pre-sale on November 13th at 1pm local time. General sale will then happen on November 16th from 10am local time. Full details here: https://muse.mu/news,2019-simulation...-tour_4856.htm

Thread is for attendees.

Yeah I'll be trying for this one too and it's frustrating that they can't even fix the links.

I'm hoping that the funcode.hu site will just magically work tomorrow when it's supposed to. I mean, that's what TM sites end up doing half the time anyway.

Also, the new website doesn't work for me either (on firefox). Every page is just a white screen until I reload it. Would love to contact someone to give feedback but all the contact links are gone. I guess they really don't want people to point out issues with the website...

Yeah I'll be trying for this one too and it's frustrating that they can't even fix the links.

I'm hoping that the funcode.hu site will just magically work tomorrow when it's supposed to. I mean, that's what TM sites end up doing half the time anyway.

Also, the new website doesn't work for me either (on firefox). Every page is just a white screen until I reload it. Would love to contact someone to give feedback but all the contact links are gone. I guess they really don't want people to point out issues with the website...

I get the same white screen, works fin though when i open it in private browsing.

very strange..

i don't see any pre acces named on the website. only that presale will start on friday...,

i'm worried!

At the bottom of the page it mentions the presales. The actual ticket links with a place to enter the code will probably appear tomorrow morning at the time of sale.

Ok I just ended up buying a seat instead of GA because of the layout.

Eyk4MsP.jpg

Are they fucking serious with this? The VIP is literally blocked off *in front* of the normal standing area? Surely that can't be right. Surely Muse wouldn't fuck over the fans that badly...

Edited by hyena