Sign in to follow this  
forevermusic

2016.08.20 - Rock Am See Festival, Konstanz, Germany

Considering going to this and Sziget 'cause they're reasonably cheap and I feel like some cool stuff might pop up.

I need to stop :(

Considering going to this and Sziget 'cause they're reasonably cheap and I feel like some cool stuff might pop up.

I need to stop :(

Too much is never enough, is it? :chuckle:

Then again one of my friends is considering going Sziget and I've heard many great things...

So, one of the final Muse concerts of the summer is taking place soon in Germany and after wild rumours of setlists by request (which I never believed in) I found out that Matt is actually starting to play the songs that people shout out loud at him (happened with assassin a couple of times at least, but not only). On top of that, now that Drones Tour is officially over and these shows seems to be more "loose"/less "setlist restricted" why not hoping? Who has never written in this forum their dream setlist? Well, I will write mine here (taking into account he show will last 1:45 min according to the event organizer and also not forgetting that Muse have been playing 18-19 songs per show).

So, here goes nothing (Matt, Chris, Dom... even Tom! one of you should better look at this!):

1 - Psycho

2 - Hyper Music

3 - Plug in Baby

4 - Micro Cuts

5 - Hysteria

6 - Map of the Problematique

7 - Fury

8 - Glorious

9 - The Handler

10 - Stockholm Syndrom

11 - New Born

12 - Sunburn

13 - Mk Ultra

14 - Butterflies and Hurricanes

15 - Showbiz

16 - Survival

17 - The Small Print

18 - Supremacy

19 - Kinghts of Cydonia

Is it too much to ask? :D

I hope for Butterflies & Hurricanes, Fury or Assassin. If we get just one of them I will be quite happy. I think this could happen since they played B&H a couple of times after Montreux and added Assassin in Nimes because the fans requested it.

I will just start shouting one of those and hopefully others will join so they will hear it and play it if they haven't already planned on doing so. :D

Hopefully I'm not too optimistic :D