Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

oooh who's the cute guy on the right? cos he sure blows the strange-looking gwailo on the left out of the water in the looks department. xD No really, you look great, Meteora.

heh, that was his live 8 shirt wasn't it? he recycles his clothes so often, does he not? i'd imagine he'd have a bigger wardrobe but maybe he's doing that so he wouldn't have to wash and iron so many pieces of clothes.

actually that's exactly why i recycle my clothes, as in wearing the same few pieces over and over, so much so my mother has threatened more than once to throw them out if I don't start wearing my other clothes xxD. but i guess it's prolly just my logic, and not necessarily others'.

...why did i just come out and confess one of my dirty habits on a public message board?

but oh well, it's not like we're all gonna meet in real life anyway. hahaha.

oooh who's the cute guy on the right? cos he sure blows the strange-looking gwailo on the left out of the water in the looks department. xD No really, you look great, Meteora.

heh, that was his live 8 shirt wasn't it? he recycles his clothes so often, does he not? i'd imagine he'd have a bigger wardrobe but maybe he's doing that so he wouldn't have to wash and iron so many pieces of clothes.

actually that's exactly why i recycle my clothes, as in wearing the same few pieces over and over, so much so my mother has threatened more than once to throw them out if I don't start wearing my other clothes xxD. but i guess it's prolly just my logic, and not necessarily others'.

...why did i just come out and confess one of my dirty habits on a public message board?

but oh well, it's not like we're all gonna meet in real life anyway. hahaha.

:$ that "guy" is me...

well I'm postin' in here so ppl come and visit this thread can see..

my dear dom,you're just too tired today aren't you? heard you went to pub last night after gig,no wonder you didnt talk much today!So have a good night sleep tonight!

Matt you're just so nice,and thnx for talking on phone with our crazhey admin there in Shanghai...I knew she'd be quite nervous,talked like doing speech,lol..oh and that little penguin gift really scared you right?...

Chris I hope you like my gift for your family!You're the first band member I saw today,believe me I was totally excited to see you appear,cuz we thought you've already gone through somewhere else!

Morgan it's illegal to smoke in the city!..but whatever,you're a cool guy.:p

Mr.Kirky,please do try the famous mango dessert (realized I prounouced "dessert" wrong in front of you,zomg.:$)

Shame we didnt have more ppl that come and welcome you,I really felt sorry about that,information was not spreaded...but we'll be excellent during the gig!

hope to see you guys again real soon..um..i mean after gig could also be nice to see you...we've got people who'll travel far away from HK just to see you.:D

the fan with a pair of glasses:D

my dear dom,you're just too tired today aren't you? heard you went to pub last night after gig,no wonder you didnt talk much today!So have a good night sleep tonight!

Matt you're just so nice,and thnx for talking on phone with our crazhey admin there in Shanghai...I knew she'd be quite nervous,talked like doing speech,lol..oh and that little penguin gift really scared you right?...

Chris I hope you like my gift for your family!You're the first band member I saw today,believe me I was totally excited to see you appear,cuz we thought you've already gone through somewhere else!

Mr.Kirky,please do try the famous mango dessert (realized I prounouced it wrong in front of you,zomg.:$)

Shame we didnt have more ppl that come and welcome you,I really felt sorry about that,information was not spreaded...but we'll be excellent during the gig!

hope to see you guys again real soon..i mean after gig.:D

;)

我决定一有空就来顶

希望他们能看到

well done , Stan!

its sooooooo good to have u here

Dear Muse, though we weren't there at the airport, we'll be there at the gig!!!

Mr.Kirky,please do try the famous mango dessert (realized I prounouced it wrong in front of you,zomg.:$)

hope to see you guys again real soon..i mean after gig.:D

This is such a nice message.

Hi! First time posting in this thread.

Looking forward to reading about the gig! :D

You are one of the two people welcomed Muse at the airport!

I was amazed that two of you knew the arrival time.

yeah,lucky that we've got information from a taiwan fan

we havn't decided to go to the airport until late at night 28th of Feb

SO HAPPY THAT WE MADE IT!!

yeah,lucky that we've got information from a taiwan fan

we havn't decided to go to the airport until late at night 28th of Feb

SO HAPPY THAT WE MADE IT!!

Good thinking, both of you!

I am happy that you were able to meet the band. :happy:

The show is not until this Saturday, right?

It makes me excited just reading the posts.

Have a great time at the show!

^That experience was quite embarassing...:$but they're all really nice and friendly people!

I see you put that little cute snapshoot in your sig annie.You're just not yeu calm down..lol

Embarrassing?? How so??

I'm sure they loved the welcoming party.

Embarrassing?? How so??

I'm sure they loved the welcoming party.

:LOL:party?well...only two of us and Muse?:eek:

I made couple of mistakes there in chatting...blame myself I never pronounce "dessert" wrongly,this was the first time I tell people to eat a piece of land with sands.:eek::eek::$

Archived