Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

omg, you didnt just do that :LOL:

looking too boyish? curl your hair, wear loads of mascara and lashings of bright yellow nail varnish :D

Don't worry, I will not reenact any of MJ's crazy moves; My reputation is at stake! :LOL:

Oh sounds like a good way to bring out the vixen to tone down the boyish-ness...hahah ;)

The thing's that i prefer him as a friend. He's quite a "good friend" but not at all cause i've heard him a lot of times saying that i was a stupid chinese bitch :eek: but every time of them, he asked me to forgive him :happy: and actually he always said there was another guy saying that things cause he wasn't :indiff: but he always say bad things when i'm not listening.

Awww, that's a tough situation to be in. Though I'm getting the feeling that he's probably just insecure, and deep down, he really does like you :)

Awww, that's a tough situation to be in. Though I'm getting the feeling that he's probably just insecure, and deep down, he really does like you :)

I guess so, but after this year we won't see each other anymore :( but i think it's better this way. :) (i hope it is :D)

i hope :D he invited me to a football match among some other friends but i didn't go :( cause i felt sad and he called me to ask if i was going to be in another friend's party :stunned: (pfff.. i wasn't even invited) and once he didn't go to the school cause i also didn't :indiff: In his birthday i was the only one who gave him a gift :) but i didn't want to hold him :LOL: so he ask me a kiss at the end of the day :indiff: and he believes that i bought a cd just because he used to listen the same band :mad: when i didn't even buy it!! my friend gave it to me.. :indiff:

That's a totally different story um....:D

:(

I'm worrying about our website...

The website,which you can see in my sig,is probably the only Muse forum in Mainland China.Musers are not many, but we still have posts in everyday...

I'm worried cuz all the sources we got were from official website and some very good fansites,we don't have any kinds of direct links to get some fresh news...ppl they come and go,they don't find our website very good...

One of the biggest reasons is that Muse has never released one of their albums in Mainland.Young ppl in Mainland don't know Muse much...So here's the situation.

What should we staffs do?:(

The website,which you can see in my sig,is probably the only Muse forum in Mainland China.Musers are not many, but we still have posts in everyday...

I'm worried cuz all the sources we got were from official website and some very good fansites,we don't have any kinds of direct links to get some fresh news...ppl they come and go,they don't find our website very good...

One of the biggest reasons is that Muse has never released one of their albums in Mainland.Young ppl in Mainland don't know Muse much...So here's the situation.

Put on your site http://www.muse.mu in huge ass letters and put up links to every Muse video they've made so far from Youtube (the ones that were released as singles). And also clips from the Absolution/Hullabaloo DVD. Some can be found on youtube too. Maybe try that? :unsure:

its definitely an awesome website. i love the pics u chose very much and enjoy reading ur stories in HK. i think most of people who like bands from Britain loves muse's music. it will not be a small number , but nor will it be as huge as the super girl vocal( u know what i mean by the three words,right?:p ).

if only they could gig to China for one time, i think the number of musers will soar at once! :D

u know Placebo is coming to Beijing. i wonder why they dont invite muse :(

i'm sorry i couldnt done more to promote ur blog but to clip it every day :(

its definitely an awesome website. i love the pics u chose very much and enjoy reading ur stories in HK. i think most of people who like bands from Britain loves muse's music. it will not be a small number , but nor will it be as huge as the super girl vocal( u know what i mean by the three words,right?:p ).

if only they could gig to China for one time, i think the number of musers will soar at once! :D

u know Placebo is coming to Beijing. i wonder why they dont invite muse :(

i'm sorry i couldnt done more to promote ur blog but to clip it every day :(

:happy: Thank you for visiting my blog!

Actually it's about our website http://www.musemuseum.net

But it's also nice of you to leave that lovely message on my blog.:D

谢谢了啊!!这个帖子里有很多人都懂中文的!!:)

You are happy about that aren't you?:unsure:

no!! but he doesn't study, his MOTHER does his homework and he can go to the school when he wants and when he doesn't want, then no. then, how will he get a successful life??!! then what the hell is he doing here with us, if he won't do a minimal effort?!! ahhhhh!! :noey:

no!! but he doesn't study, his MOTHER does his homework and he can go to the school when he wants and when he doesn't want, then no. then, how will he get a successful life??!! then what the hell is he doing here with us, if he won't do a minimal effort?!! ahhhhh!! :noey:

:LOL: your thought is definitely like my sister...that's how she picks boyfriend!

ps:your avator is:eek:

oh!!!:eek: :eek: Good for you!!

Now all i want is Dom's hairstyle(previous one)...so i'm going back to Guangzhou this afternoon to make it!:D

Don't like to do my hair in HK..:stunned:

really?! :eek: when my sister went to guangzhou to cut her hair, the guy who was cutting it said that she had a long way down hair and seemed like a big lion :stunned: though my sister got angry she couldn't say a word replying his offense :LOL:

really?! :eek: when my sister went to guangzhou to cut her hair, the guy who was cutting it said that she had a long way down hair and seemed like a big lion :stunned: though my sister got angry she couldn't say a word replying his offense :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

I just got back!Sad that my mom's sick seriously:(

I prefer having my haircut in some small places owned by some middle-age ppl.Those young guys and girls just can't satisfiy me cuz they always cut so little and make you come again soon.

They get money through this,i hate them,they think they're cool in that big glass house...:stunned:

Archived